The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2014, 03:07 PM   #701
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:56 PM   #702
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:41 PM   #703
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:58 AM   #704
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:05 PM   #705
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Liberal media doing its best to pretend nothing going on here and just ""republican witch hunt." But when they go after companies that dare not be union, we know, "that's different."
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:16 PM   #706
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 06:47 PM   #707
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:11 PM   #708
Rigs11
Ring of Famer
 
Rigs11's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 8,590
Default

Quit your crying and tell your shifty party to govern
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #709
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

. Yeah 'cause Republicans rule the senate and the white house.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:26 PM   #710
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

They are targeting people for political reasons and people will get taxed for not having insurance deemed good enough by those that think they know better.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:02 PM   #711
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:37 AM   #712
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 53,779
Default

Poor conservatives - always the victims.

I blame those doggone poor and non-white people!
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #713
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Republicants sue Obama for acting on his own, then dump their own immigration bill and go on vacation, forcing Obama to deal with the immigration problem on his own.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #714
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,696

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
They are targeting people for political reasons and people will get taxed for not having insurance deemed good enough by those that think they know better.
And Issa only has the purest of intentions at heart, nothing political there...
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:36 AM   #715
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
And Issa only has the purest of intentions at heart, nothing political there...
Yeah. The old car thief has nothing but purity in his heart.

You know what Captain Jack Sparrow said: "You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest."
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #716
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,023

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Republicants sue Obama for acting on his own, then dump their own immigration bill and go on vacation, forcing Obama to deal with the immigration problem on his own.
Lolz. The guy completely ignores his obligation to enforce the law. Gets us in a bind. Then blames Congress for not working to pass another law he'd never sign or enforce.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:43 PM   #717
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,742
Default

BS Obama has all the laws he needs to enforce the border and immigration laws.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:30 PM   #718
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Lolz. The guy completely ignores his obligation to enforce the law. Gets us in a bind. Then blames Congress for not working to pass another law he'd never sign or enforce.
Even some of your party leaders don't agree:

A pair of House Republicans admitted on Friday that it made little sense to sue President Barack Obama over executive overreach and, at the same time, urge him to act without Congress to solve the border crisis.

"Look, you can't say on the one hand that the president is overreaching by acting without legislative authority and direction and then refuse to give him legislative authority and direction in another area," Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.), a frequent voice of moderation in the House GOP conference, said on MSNBC's "The Daily Rundown."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5641292.html

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:39 PM   #719
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 53,779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Even some of your party leaders don't agree:

A pair of House Republicans admitted on Friday that it made little sense to sue President Barack Obama over executive overreach and, at the same time, urge him to act without Congress to solve the border crisis.

"Look, you can't say on the one hand that the president is overreaching by acting without legislative authority and direction and then refuse to give him legislative authority and direction in another area," Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.), a frequent voice of moderation in the House GOP conference, said on MSNBC's "The Daily Rundown."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5641292.html

Ooops!

L0L.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #720
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:29 PM   #721
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 12:49 AM   #722
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 53,779
Default

^

Says the guy whose ideology boils down to blowing the very folks who control the government.

Irony, anyone?

What's that white stuff "trickling down" Hobo's chin?
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:51 AM   #723
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
^

Says the guy whose ideology boils down to blowing the very folks who control the government.

Irony, anyone?

What's that white stuff "trickling down" Hobo's chin?
Ah, the cartoon site where you get 99% of your material must be down or something.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:48 AM   #724
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 53,779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Ah, the cartoon site where you get 99% of your material must be down or something.
^

Speaking of the BJs for Billionaires Club, here comes another certified member.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #725
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Nice quote. Voltaire was a socialist and considered religion superstitious drivel.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Denver Broncos