The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2014, 05:15 PM   #601
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Also the fact some liberal groups got attacked means nothing. I could see how Obama and his dirty White House might be against many liberal groups as well. You know ones that won't just kiss his ass and go along with his BS.

This isn't a left right issue anymore. This is a lying untrustworthy corrupt President problem.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #602
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
ah yes, the dismissal of the US Attorneys. You know what, it was investigated and you know what else, here: In July 2010, the Department of Justice prosecutors closed the two-year investigation without filing charges after determining that the firing was inappropriately political, but not criminal, saying "Evidence did not demonstrate that any prosecutable criminal offense was committed with regard to the removal of David Iglesias. The investigative team also determined that the evidence did not warrant expanding the scope of the investigation beyond the removal of Iglesias."[25]

Lets see if the DoJ investigates anything about the current IRS scandal. I'm giddy with anticipation. I love it that when a GOP president does something stupid but not criminal the media kicks up a big storm. But when there is a coverup of epic proportions lead by a Democratic WH, meh, it's just not really a big deal anymore.
You mean the dems didn't stop governing and keep spending our tax payer money?so where did those 5 million emails go? Where was your outrage?
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:32 PM   #603
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Also the fact some liberal groups got attacked means nothing. I could see how Obama and his dirty White House might be against many liberal groups as well. You know ones that won't just kiss his ass and go along with his BS.

This isn't a left right issue anymore. This is a lying untrustworthy corrupt President problem.
Yeah I'm sure Issa is really concerned about the liburls
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:05 PM   #604
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
You mean the dems didn't stop governing and keep spending our tax payer money?so where did those 5 million emails go? Where was your outrage?
Ask the Justice Department where the emails went, they investigated it. They spent 2 years investigating it. The DoJ and Eric Holder won't investigate anything on Obama. Holder is as politcally slanted as you get. He's a joke. He's another BO joke.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:07 PM   #605
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

The entire Democrat party is a joke. Including every single one of the stooge bureaucrats who are complicit in this administration's criminal acts.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #606
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Not long ago, anything was a Bush conspiracy and everything needed special hearings. Just about everything this president has done has shady written all over it, but it's not important, it's business as usual. If that's the case, then why did they b**** so much about Bush then if that's the way it is. Oh, don't tell me liberals want it both ways. Nah, can't be.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #607
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Excellent work by Kim Strassel of the WSJ using investigative journalism to uncover some of the criminals behind the IRS Scandal. To read the article, copy and past the article title into google. Then you can read it in it's entirety by clinking on the first link that comes up.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/kim-s...ils-1403220814

According to Strasselís column today, the contents of Lois Lernerís hard drive were wiped out by forces unknown ďabout 10 days after the Camp letter arrived,Ē that is to say, a letter from House Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp inquiring into targeting of conservative groups. (Lerner then replied to Camp denying targeting and subsequently pleaded the Fifth before Congress.)

Schumer, Durbin, and other Democrats in Congress are now directly implicated. This is a massive cover-up, which in itself is a felony.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:15 PM   #608
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

The fact that Congressional Democrats did not question the head of IRS at all, during his testimony before the House today, also speaks volumes of not only their intentions, but deliberate criminal activity.

This is much bigger than Watergate.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:51 PM   #609
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
The fact that Congressional Democrats did not question the head of IRS at all, during his testimony before the House today, also speaks volumes of not only their intentions, but deliberate criminal activity.

This is much bigger than Watergate.
Oh Allah! Everything Obama does is bigger than Watergate! I hear he also leaves the toilet seat up and covers his tracks by pinning it on the Secret Service detail every time. And he flushes twice! Cover Up! Toiletgate sheeple!
El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 03:52 PM   #610
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Hard to believe that liberals will stand for an outright cover up by Lerner. Progressives are in as much trouble as conservatives. Both parties have lost their way when it comes to what makes them good theories. Both sides used to have merit.

I'm actually worried if a Republican wins it will just become another escalation. Liberals will obstruct worst then ever and Repubs will say Obama bypassed Congress so we will also. In the end what will we be left with in DC?

If we will allow our elected leaders to outright lie over and over again what will we get? Exactly what we deserve i suppose.
Old 06-20-2014, 04:02 PM   #611
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

This is an outright cover-up by the Democrat Crime Syndicate headed by Obama. An independent prosecutor needs to be appointed to prosecute every single one of the players involved, all the way up to the President of the United States.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:21 PM   #612
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #613
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Old 06-20-2014, 07:29 PM   #614
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Old 06-20-2014, 07:43 PM   #615
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I bet the people responsible for the "lost" emails got bonuses.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:00 PM   #616
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Old 06-20-2014, 09:18 PM   #617
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

A special prosecutor should handle this if for no other reason to quash the House committee's investigation, lose any and all of the partisanship and let the facts be known.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:30 PM   #618
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

How this doesn't have a special outside investigator is beyond me Taco. It screams for one.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:25 PM   #619
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
How this doesn't have a special outside investigator is beyond me Taco. It screams for one.
I think it's inevitable at this point.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:33 PM   #620
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

I got a fix for this problem. Dissolve the IRS.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:11 AM   #621
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Hard to believe that liberals will stand for an outright cover up by Lerner. Progressives are in as much trouble as conservatives. Both parties have lost their way when it comes to what makes them good theories. Both sides used to have merit.

I'm actually worried if a Republican wins it will just become another escalation. Liberals will obstruct worst then ever and Repubs will say Obama bypassed Congress so we will also. In the end what will we be left with in DC?

If we will allow our elected leaders to outright lie over and over again what will we get? Exactly what we deserve i suppose.
This scandal has nothing to do with what a liberal or conservative definition is in the dictionary. It is political and blind faith or purposely covering up a crime or at least not condemning a (possible) crime. She. People cant stand either party and dont bother to vote, this could be one of many exhibits.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:24 AM   #622
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Here's the "case closed" moment on the need for a special prosecutor:
In sworn testimony Friday, IRS Commissioner John Koskinen admitted that the IRS told the Obama administration about Lois Lerner’s missing emails in April, six weeks before telling Congress, even though Congress had subpoenaed Lerner’s emails as part of its investigation into the alleged muzzling of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status before the 2010 election.

“The IRS knew in February, or maybe even in March, and Treasury and the White House knew at least in April — but Congress and the American people didn’t find out until June. Were you purposely not telling us?” House Ways and Means Chair Dave Camp (R-Mich.) asked Koskinen. “Were you purposely not revealing this to the American people?”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susa...weeks-congress
Old 06-21-2014, 07:31 AM   #623
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This is just another thing in a long line of shady and fishy Chicago politics going on. Chicago obviously just treats these things as business as usual, as well as most liberals around the country. They don't treat morality as an importan trait to have. It's about power and forcing people to do and say what they want.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:11 AM   #624
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

a special prosecutor will point this scandal directly to the WH. Now, this is a "transparent" WH so I'm sure they have nothing to hide...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:53 AM   #625
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
A special prosecutor should handle this if for no other reason to quash the House committee's investigation, lose any and all of the partisanship and let the facts be known.
Exactly.

Everyone has an interest in a reigned in IRS.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote