The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2014, 08:05 AM   #551
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
"He"? Obama has been cleared of all this **** long time ago. Issa has come out and said as much.
Let me guess. Since Obama's in the Whitehouse, you're on board with the idea that the federal government has a better record of your personal emails at the NSA than it does of it's own IRS employees?

Hope and Change indeed.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:05 AM   #552
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

, the IRS and the Obama admin. have been stonewalling the investigation for a couple years now and now the IRS wants us to believe they suddenly lost records. Gee, I wonder if we lost records the IRS was wanting us to provide to them if that would be acceptable to them? The Obama supporters though as their usual way see nothing fishy, nothing wrong, it's business as usual. Real change Obama brought to the WH, but he's got that "d" by his name and that is truly all that matters. Democrats and their supporters don't believe in high standards except of course for their foes. Lerner should be getting another bonus by now.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:45 AM   #553
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
, the IRS and the Obama admin. have been stonewalling the investigation for a couple years now and now the IRS wants us to believe they suddenly lost records. Gee, I wonder if we lost records the IRS was wanting us to provide to them if that would be acceptable to them? The Obama supporters though as their usual way see nothing fishy, nothing wrong, it's business as usual. Real change Obama brought to the WH, but he's got that "d" by his name and that is truly all that matters. Democrats and their supporters don't believe in high standards except of course for their foes. Lerner should be getting another bonus by now.
It's pretty much impossible that they lost the emails 'accidentally.' In major enterprises like the IRS, everything is server-based. And journaled. And backed up. Onsite and offsite.

If the IRS truly can't produce the email, it's time for their senior technical staff to be immediately terminated. And probably prosecuted. Pretty sure federal law doesn't allow for this kind of "whoopsie."
Old 06-14-2014, 08:56 AM   #554
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

The level of corruption is disgusting and the continued defense of these actions by his supporters is absolutely frightening for the future of our country.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:03 AM   #555
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Not even a smidgeon of corruption by the most transparent regime ever.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:31 AM   #556
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:14 AM   #557
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Yeah. Old news. It was never even a real scandal,hence why the story died. Remember the "scandal" was the belief the irs was only targeting conservative groups,which BTW turned out to be total BS.
you are an amazing turd of liberal poop.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #558
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
The level of corruption is disgusting and the continued defense of these actions by his supporters is absolutely frightening for the future of our country.
I made a point earlier in Obamas admin that i shudder to think the level repubs will go to when/if they get power back.

Obama and the liberals changed the rules on nominations, bypassed Congress to advance agenda, used the govt to attack political enemies.

If the repubs don't get the right leaders they will go on a revenge tour. In the end out govt will just stop working completely and will become the President doing whatever he wants like a dictator who only gets 4 yrs at a time.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:18 AM   #559
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Well now with a bs story about lost emails there will have to be a special investigation into it. They retrieve emails all the time, the they are lost because computer crashed doesn't add up.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:29 AM   #560
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

There is no way you can lose 2 years worth of email. Not possible without a massive and coordinated effort.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:06 PM   #561
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
They don't care about anything but themselves. I think they're all benefactors from redistribution policies or government employees.

You're right anybody who continues to support the outright criminal Obama administration (including Hillary Clinton) is completely insane.

You can see exactly how they feel, when they re-elected him after the Obamacare debacle. All they want is your money. They don't care if they have to enslave you for it.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:39 PM   #562
Mecklomaniac
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Dolbin

Richard Nixon only had 18 1/2 minutes of missing tape.
Mecklomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:24 PM   #563
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Well now with a bs story about lost emails there will have to be a special investigation into it. They retrieve emails all the time, the they are lost because computer crashed doesn't add up.
I wonder if we will find the batch of them printed out and left on a table in the white house?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:24 PM   #564
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
"He"? Obama has been cleared of all this **** long time ago. Issa has come out and said as much.
BTW, we do know for that the irs was looking at both liberal and conservative groups.
"They" hit the nuclear button because the truth was volatile. They had to hide the truth because it was too bad for them to go public.

They can weather a storm of accusations like this and take heat for this "accident." What they couldn't weather was the truth. Obama doesn't want to go out like Nixon.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:17 PM   #565
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

The guy should have been impeached for Fast & Furious. I can't believe we have at least 2.5 years left off this utter baloney.

It makes me physically sick to listen to Obama or Hillary talk. Every damn word is a lie. I never knew people as evil as they are even existed in the world.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:12 PM   #566
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
BTW, we do know for that the irs was looking at both liberal and conservative groups.
I missed this 2nd part the first time around. According to Peacepipe, he doesn't care about this since they seemed to illegally target both groups, aka Americans. I guess as long as he says they both got the shaft then erasing emails doesn't mean anything about a cover up. I personally don't care if it is about conservatives or liberal groups. If the IRS and Lerner did something wrong and unlawful, I think we as Americans should want to know and start having some heads roll. In Peacepipe's world, not so much. Stay status quo if it means Obama is God.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:19 PM   #567
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Peacepussboy will be on whichever donkey cock they lay before him.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:25 PM   #568
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I missed this 2nd part the first time around. According to Peacepipe, he doesn't care about this since they seemed to illegally target both groups, aka Americans. I guess as long as he says they both got the shaft then erasing emails doesn't mean anything about a cover up. I personally don't care if it is about conservatives or liberal groups. If the IRS and Lerner did something wrong and unlawful, I think we as Americans should want to know and start having some heads roll. In Peacepipe's world, not so much. Stay status quo if it means Obama is God.
That and he's generally full of it anyway. Nobody faults the IRS for looking at some Tea Party groups. That's kinda part of the process. So finding a few progressive groups that they asked questions of is no proof of equal treatment. The question was why Tea Party affiliated groups were NEVER approved. And specifically sent to a different office for "special" treatment.

"They asked the Progressive Groups questions too!" accounts for nothing. Because at the end of the day they still got approved. While the Tea Party groups were sent to permanent bureaucratic purgatory,

"Why?" is the question. Years worth of Federal emails vanishing out of thin air is not a good sign that the problem was limited to one or two bad actors.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:25 PM   #569
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Wow, the IRS was breaking the law by FAIRLY reviewing both liberal and conservative groups! Last I checked that's the IRS doing its job.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:08 PM   #570
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
That and he's generally full of it anyway. Nobody faults the IRS for looking at some Tea Party groups. That's kinda part of the process. So finding a few progressive groups that they asked questions of is no proof of equal treatment. The question was why Tea Party affiliated groups were NEVER approved. And specifically sent to a different office for "special" treatment.

"They asked the Progressive Groups questions too!" accounts for nothing. Because at the end of the day they still got approved. While the Tea Party groups were sent to permanent bureaucratic purgatory,

"Why?" is the question. Years worth of Federal emails vanishing out of thin air is not a good sign that the problem was limited to one or two bad actors.
Which tea party groups weren't approved?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3396998.html

Quote:
An analysis of a list of groups approved for tax exempt status, released by the Internal Revenue Service in the wake of its admission to targeting conservative groups for heightened scrutiny, determined that of the groups approved, more than two-thirds were conservative.
The irs approved more conservative groups than liberal.

Last edited by peacepipe; 06-16-2014 at 04:14 PM..
Old 06-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #571
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Which tea party groups weren't approved?
Uh, all of them?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...roups/2158831/

Quote:
In February 2010, the Champaign Tea Party in Illinois received approval of its tax-exempt status from the IRS in 90 days, no questions asked.

That was the month before the Internal Revenue Service started singling out Tea Party groups for special treatment. There wouldn't be another Tea Party application approved for 27 months.

In that time, the IRS approved perhaps dozens of applications from similar liberal and progressive groups, a USA TODAY review of IRS data shows.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:18 PM   #572
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Peacepussboy will be on whichever donkey cock they lay before him.
Lol I'd be insulted if it weren't for the fact that your still on GWBs' cock.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:37 PM   #573
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Good one. You are about as original as Obamas I found out about it from the TV excuse. What will be the next debacle he knew nothing about? Probably something to do with Iran since he is their b**** now also.

Good job in Iraq Obummer. Talk about a trainwreck. I have a few Jewish friends who say Israelis are done caring until the USA President isn't such a p***Y. Good job Obama didn't he want to restart some peace plan? Forget about it they think he is a punk.
Old 06-16-2014, 05:06 PM   #574
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Old 06-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #575
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/1480...tally-deleted/

Quote:
erytime I see something about this story, the Church Lady rings out in my head, “Well, isn’t that convenient??” Apparently, an anonymous DOJ lawyer who contacted Powerline blog sees it in similar fashion.
Commenting on the two-year gap in the email correspondence of former IRS non-profit tax agency head Lois Lerner (she of ‘I’m not guilty, but I’m gonna plead the Fifth anyway’ fame), this is what the purported lawyer stated (via Right Scoop):
Quote:
I’m a DOJ lawyer, so you obviously cannot use my name or any identifying information. But the idea that a “hard drive crash” somehow destroyed all of Ms. Lerner’s intra-government email correspondence during the period in question [2009-2011] is laughable. Government email servers are backed up every night. So if she actually had a hard drive fail, her emails would be recoverable from the backup. If the backup was somehow also compromised, then we are talking about a conspiracy.
Keep up the good work.
And who could blame the guy for not wanting his identity made public, given the Obama administration’s abysmal record on going after whistleblowers? As a post-script, he wrote:
Quote:
I’m serious about your keeping any identifying information out of the media. Things are very, very bad.
Very, very bad, indeed. And I’m not just talking about the situation, but about the Obama administration’s never-ending excuses. Not even a kindergarten teacher would buy that a dog ate all three copies of a kids’ homework, why does the White House think we’ll buy that all backups of sensitive email correspondence were “accidentally” deleted?