The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 11:58 PM   #251
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
I think that's what they want. That was their plan, distraction.
Both sides distract, or highlight anything when they feel its the smart political move. I don't mind that. I respect smart politics. But once something like this hit we have to demand a special investigator. Not for Benghazzi though at some point Congress has to take the CIA and White story, say if you agree or not, then move on. Obama has a right to **** up the military and our overseas crap and not get in trouble for it. But.....the IRS thing just feel different.

The guy who resigned took current job may 8th from some lady now running Obamcare for the IRS. She had job through the whole scandal. How is it she isn't resigning or getting in trouble. This feels like something you can't let an Obama buddy handle. Holder should tell the President he should appoint a special investigator.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #252
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Coincidence? I think not.....

This woman might very well be the one who ordered the IRS clowns in Cincinnati to target conservative organizations...and now she's in charge basically of people's healthcare......I wonder if a conservative woman needing a heart transplant is deemed worthy of one in her eyes. But of course the leftists on here will say there's nothing to worry about.
She'll be in charge of investigating individuals to collect the "Obamacare Tax", that the IRS has no legal authority to do.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:55 AM   #253
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Watching the IRS hearings, so far,to the dismay of reps there's nothing there. Iol, Douglas shulman,GWBs appointee,is getting a lot of air time. Either way, ties to the white house are seemingly being debunked.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #254
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Now if there was a republican in office, SNL would do a skit about the first lady while she is watching TV in the bedroom, she then turns to the president ( who’s sitting on the crapper) and says:

"Honey you need to come in here, there’s something about the IRS on TV that you might need to know about". “Wow dear, thanks that’s the first I’ve heard about that”.

And you liberal turds have all swallowed this hook, line and sinker …….amazing
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #255
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Now if there was a republican in office, SNL would do a skit about the first lady while she is watching TV in the bedroom, she then turns to the president ( who’s sitting on the crapper) and says:

"Honey you need to come in here, there’s something about the IRS on TV that you might need to know about". “Wow dear, thanks that’s the first I’ve heard about that”.

And you liberal turds have all swallowed this hook, line and sinker …….amazing
So you've accepted Obama had no ties to the IRS screw up.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:26 AM   #256
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Signs point to no.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnist...out-irs-abuses

Quote:
I’ve been told today by several reporters that President Obama’s White House counsel, Kathryn Ruemmler, knew for several days — perhaps weeks —that some Internal Revenue Service officials were engaging in political targeting of conservative groups, and that she did not tell the president as soon as she knew even partial reports about the story.

With all due respect to someone who has impeccable legal credentials, if she did have such foreknowledge and didn’t inform the president immediately, I respectfully suggest Ms. Ruemmler is in the wrong job and that she should resign.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #257
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Do you think the first time he heard about this was on the news media the same as all of us? .........I can sell you some swamp land?
Old 05-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #258
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
So this is who will get to fall on her sword for the good of the party.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #259
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Do you think the first time he heard about this was on the news media the same as all of us? .........I can sell you some swamp land?
What actual difference does it make,When he heard about it, it doesn't tie him to it. Damn,you guys are getting pretty desperate. I've been watching the actual hearings,and so far from what's been testified, Rethugs are doing more to prove this was a screw up by some IRS agents,then some Ill fated plot to go after the tea party.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #260
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
LD is a political hack. Lanny Davis is reaching/grasping at straws here trying to tie this to Obama.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #261
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Charlie Rangle says "This Is Wrong to Abuse the Tax System"
(you can't make this crap up folks ........
)

Rep. Charlie Rangel (D., N.Y.), who was notably censured for not paying 17 years worth of taxes on rental income from a Dominican Republic villa he owned, said Friday morning, “This is wrong to abuse the tax system.”

Rangel also filed years worth of misleading financial disclosure reports that did not fully disclose his assets.

http://freebeacon.com/rangel-this-is...he-tax-system/

Old 05-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #262
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
The Treasury Department’s inspector general told senior Treasury officials in June 2012 he was investigating allegations that the Internal Revenue Service had targeted conservative groups, disclosing for the first time on Friday that Obama administration officials were aware of the matter during the presidential campaign year.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/18/us...s.html?hp&_r=0

To win an election at all costs...
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #263
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Fallback to the "Everyone in the Administration Knew Except Obama!" defense in 3...2...
Old 05-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #264
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #265
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Also, yes we are adding 16,000 IRS jobs but please make sure the screening process for applicants is in place.

Note: Please screen out anyone registered with the Republican Party and anyone that didn't graduate from a Liberal leaning University.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #266
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #267
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Today the spokesperson for the IRS said that he didn't believe the conservative groups were targeted, but that they were guilty of giving "very poor customer service"....and said "mistakes were made" and then, I **** you not stated that the "mistakes were probably politically motivated"....

you cannot make this **** up I tell you.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #268
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Today the spokesperson for the IRS said that he didn't believe the conservative groups were targeted, but that they were guilty of giving "very poor customer service"....and said "mistakes were made" and then, I **** you not stated that the "mistakes were probably politically motivated"....

you cannot make this **** up I tell you.....
Either that spokesman doesn't know what he's talking about or you're misrepresenting what he actually said. I watched the majority of the hearing and as a matter of fact was watching when these statements were made. He stated that because all 501s,527sc4 & what have you are political in nature that they all get put in a group for extra scrutiny. He never said they were politically motivated in their process.The problem came from the personel and how they processed them & the shortcuts they made.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #269
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Old 05-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #270
pricejj
jungle

This is the most over-reaching, unconstitutional, in-debt, corrupt Administration in the history of the U.S...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #271
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissys

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
This is the most over-reaching, unconstitutional, in-debt, corrupt Administration in the history of the U.S...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
But he's black and he promised "change".
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #272
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
But he's black and he promised "change".
The only thing more pathetic than this administration is their punk ass followers.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:35 AM   #273
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
What actual difference does it make,When he heard about it, it doesn't tie him to it. Damn,you guys are getting pretty desperate. I've been watching the actual hearings,and so far from what's been testified, Rethugs are doing more to prove this was a screw up by some IRS agents,then some Ill fated plot to go after the tea party.
it doesn't make any difference.

signed Hilliary Clinton.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:32 AM   #274
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Either that spokesman doesn't know what he's talking about or you're misrepresenting what he actually said. I watched the majority of the hearing and as a matter of fact was watching when these statements were made. He stated that because all 501s,527sc4 & what have you are political in nature that they all get put in a group for extra scrutiny. He never said they were politically motivated in their process.The problem came from the personel and how they processed them & the shortcuts they made.
"The Personnel" being some amorphous entity they either are unable to "remember" or otherwise name, but who is, of course still employed.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #275
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
What actual difference does it make
I like the insertion of the word "actual". Come on pipe, go with the original battle cry.