The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 01:34 PM   #226
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You own something that sucks. Don't remember what you told me, but I was like, "Oh damn, pretty worthless." -- So I thought of scrapyard.

Of course you don't want to believe it. Being well read obviously doesn't matter to you, but it must suck knowing that there are other people in this world who in a few months time, learn more through books than you have trying to do so in your entire lifetime.

Half a book is nothing. There are courses @ university that have you do 100 page PDF's every day because you will be tested on them the next day. Sorry you don't display initiative towards pursuit of knowledge. You would rather indulge in stogies, drinking and golfing. Wee.
You would rather indulge in stogies, drinking and golfing. Wee.

That's a bad thing You are young
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #227
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post

He left out the boat, my wife and I spend every weekend on our boat (weather permitting) I'm a beer man while my wife likes the margaritas in moderation. We don't tolerate anyone on the boat that drinks to get drunk.

You know you are a young punk when you look forward to NFL Draft to get totally ****faced and make an ass out yourself.
Pony Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #228
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
He left out the boat, my wife and I spend every weekend on our boat (weather permitting) I'm a beer man while my wife likes the margaritas in moderation. We don't tolerate anyone on the boat that drinks to get drunk.

You know you are a young punk when you look forward to NFL Draft to get totally ****faced and make an ass out yourself.
I enjoy reading a great deal but I never had a per day quota to fill nor do I glorify reading over other pleasures. Although I probably did when I was young and liberal
Old 05-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #229
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:

Lol that Montee Ball pick was priceless.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #230
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:

Also, what is the carbon footprint for a 28 ft Cobalt with twin 350's and a summer of cigar smoke?
Old 05-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #231
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Also, what is the carbon footprint for a 28 ft Cobalt with twin 350's and a summer of cigar smoke?
Don't forget the gas grill with the bratts and hot links .....
Pony Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #232
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:

Night putting.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #233
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Don't forget the gas grill with the bratts and hot links .....
I can't wait for lake season. De-winterizing next week. Look for the 24 ft Malibu with me and four kids wake surfing our way to global warming cove.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #234
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
Why do you think you were audited?
Just lucky I guess.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #235
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Boy, this **** just gets better and better doesn't it? no need to worry about anything right?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...h-care-office/
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #236
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Boy, this **** just gets better and better doesn't it? no need to worry about anything right?

What a coincidence
Old 05-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #237
BroncoBeavis

Quote:

Oh FFS.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #238
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
What a coincidence
Coincidence? I think not.....

This woman might very well be the one who ordered the IRS clowns in Cincinnati to target conservative organizations...and now she's in charge basically of people's healthcare......I wonder if a conservative woman needing a heart transplant is deemed worthy of one in her eyes. But of course the leftists on here will say there's nothing to worry about.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #239
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Move along, citizen. Nothing to see here.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #240
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:

Do you know why he has the gall to do this? Because these ****ing idiots will defend him to the death.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #241
errand
Ring of Famer

That's like putting Eric Holder in charge of investigating Fast and Furious......
Old 05-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #242
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Nice

I stopped the cigars. I was burning through 4 and sometimes 5 a day.

Not hard to stop but I sure miss a good Cuban but I'm an all or nothing kind of a guy so had to take a break.
They ain't crack! A good cigar takes about 40 minutes or more to smoke. Seriously you were smoking 5 quality stogies a day? That is a couple of hours of smoking the way I was shown how to do it.

My favorites are just Short Stories because i can finish one is say 20-25 minutes.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #243
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
They ain't crack! A good cigar takes about 40 minutes or more to smoke. Seriously you were smoking 5 quality stogies a day? That is a couple of hours of smoking the way I was shown how to do it.

My favorites are just Short Stories because i can finish one is say 20-25 minutes.
Yep 40 to 50 minutes to smoke a good cigar properly - course I was multi tasking.

Stopping cigars is nothing like the torture of quitting cigarettes.

I quit a cigarette habit over twenty years ago and it was the hardest habit to get over by far. Harder than alcohol harder than cocaine.

Last edited by baja; 05-16-2013 at 07:08 PM..
Old 05-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #244
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

My drummer and my keyboard/organ player into cigars big time. I usually don't take one from them because I sort of only smoke them because other people do and the ones they smoke so expensive. So thats why those short stories work well for me.

They do say ciggs harder then cocaine and alcohol to quit. The body really craves that nicotine.

I can say no to alcohol easy. Hard drugs I only messed with as a kid. Ciggs never liked them. But...........marijuana really takes the edge off of stress. I think I got hooked on weed because I had such bad stage fright when i first started playing live. Weed helped me just forget about the crowd and play. Now I sort of just smoke it without thinking but am realizing I have to cut back or maybe quit altogether. Going to be 44 soon and its sort of embarassing to admit I smoke so much. Whats funny is all the attorneys at the office get high and drink like fish. I think they set a bad example for me lol.

Also I like to just roll a fatty and smoke that with them while they smoke their cigars at gigs. Its the only thing that smells above and beyond pot lol.

Last edited by cutthemdown; 05-16-2013 at 10:04 PM..
Old 05-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #245
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

We need a special investigator to look at the IRS and the AP news problem. Benghazzi IMO should just wrap up. Whatever damage the dems are going to get from it is about limited at this point. Carrying on too hard will just backfire.

But everyone can get behind investigating the IRS and even dems in Congress pisssed about the AP news story. I think there is still some meat on those bones.

It will be a great way to take up Obama energy heading into the midterms. It derails his agenda and puts him on defense.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #246
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
My drummer and my keyboard/organ player into cigars big time. I usually don't take one from them because I sort of only smoke them because other people do and the ones they smoke so expensive. So thats why those short stories work well for me.

They do say ciggs harder then cocaine and alcohol to quit. The body really craves that nicotine.

I can say no to alcohol easy. Hard drugs I only messed with as a kid. Ciggs never liked them. But...........marijuana really takes the edge off of stress. I think I got hooked on weed because I had such bad stage fright when i first started playing live. Weed helped me just forget about the crowd and play. Now I sort of just smoke it without thinking but am realizing I have to cut back or maybe quit altogether. Going to be 44 soon and its sort of embarassing to admit I smoke so much. Whats funny is all the attorneys at the office get high and drink like fish. I think they set a bad example for me lol.

Also I like to just roll a fatty and smoke that with them while they smoke their cigars at gigs. Its the only thing that smells above and beyond pot lol.

That is the curious part. Cigars have far more nicotine than cigarettes yet they are far less addictive. The only explanation is the cigarette manufactures are adding some other addictive substance/s to the cigs.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #247
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

PS as wonderful as the blessed herb Santa Maria is over use or miss-use will diminish one's creativity and uniqueness.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #248
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
That is the curious part. Cigars have far more nicotine than cigarettes yet they are far less addictive. The only explanation is the cigarette manufactures are adding some other addictive substance/s to the cigs.
No because you only slightly inhale a cigar. Ciggs you take in deep to the lungs.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #249
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
We need a special investigator to look at the IRS and the AP news problem. Benghazzi IMO should just wrap up. Whatever damage the dems are going to get from it is about limited at this point. Carrying on too hard will just backfire.

But everyone can get behind investigating the IRS and even dems in Congress pisssed about the AP news story. I think there is still some meat on those bones.

It will be a great way to take up Obama energy heading into the midterms. It derails his agenda and puts him on defense.
I think that's what they want. That was their plan, distraction.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #250
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
No because you only slightly inhale a cigar. Ciggs you take in deep to the lungs.
still high levels of nicotine enters the blood stream