The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #1
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default Panhandler Grandma Gets in Heated Confrontation when CAUGHT GETTING INTO A BRAND NEW CAR!

http://www.rightwingnews.com/top-new...brand-new-car/ <----nooo dont go there this is all a lie !!!!!!!!!!

This guy has some serious nerve to come up to someone who has scammed him. As he states, he works hard, and his anger was most certainly justified. Check out the great Video of her reaction to him below

The family of a panhandling grandmother in Oklahoma City says they’re “appalled” at the Facebook video of her that has gone viral.

The video shows the unnamed 78-year-old woman being confronted by a man who had given her money and then became angry when he saw her in her new car, according to KFOR.

“You ask for money in the middle of the street and you’re driving a 2013 car,” said Daniel Ayala, the man in the video.

“Listen, I work hard for my money,” he said. “That’s why people like you take advantage of people like me. This is bull****.”

Brandi Newman was with her son when she when she saw the woman get into a shiny red Fiat and she decided to take a picture.

“I was like, ‘That’s the lady I gave money to.’ I was looking straight ahead, thinking, ‘I just got duped by a little old lady,” Newman said.

It was as she was taking the photo that Newman heard Ayala yelling.
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:01 AM   #3
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!