The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #76
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
No it was real. I stole it from him in 1981. That's why he switched to the white one.
So would that be called a hand job?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #77
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Pete Carroll is a douche

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
So would that be called a hand job?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #78
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

i highly doubt Kuper's issue is being married. he needs to get and stay healthy.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #79
Bronco Yoda

We need a Kupesdad update.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #80
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
We need a Kupesdad update.
On marriage issues?

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #81
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
Isn't that about the time he started his slow-morph into a white girl?
Kahn!!! What did you do
Those earwigs on Ceti Alpha V are a real b****!
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #82
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Those earwigs on Ceti Alpha V are a real b****!
Just thinking about those earwigs give me the creeps. OTOH, Michael Jackson gives me the creeps too, so you may be on to something!
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #83
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
kupesdad!!

nice to see you around again! how is Chris doing? (injury wise?)
He is doing well, feels like he is farther along than last year. We have gotten some answers on why he seems to have gotten injury prone and the doctors have addressed it. What we were told makes sense and he expects to be full speed by the beginning of the season. Thanks for asking.
kupesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #84
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You guys really kill me sometimes.
He's right... Haven't you noticed that EVERY guy that gets married eventually leaves the NFL... Nothing gets past these guys!!
Old 06-04-2013, 03:14 PM   #85
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Hey dude. Who knows what's going on with Chris, except your family and his doctor? The last time you came on here (near the end of last season), you said everything was all good...when it obviously wasn't. Judging by what fans (like me) can see on TV, it hasn't looked good for the past year and a half. Kupe was a soldier in the Raven's game (and throughout last year), but shouldn't have been playing.

Would be nice if you would give some accurate updates on Chris now and again. Making a brief cameo for wife-smack isn't exactly helpful...leaving us all to wonder what's really going on.

I'm glad he's healthy now. I can't imagine many more things sweeter than Kuper starting on the OL all the way to a Superbowl victory. I love that dude, he's a true Bronco. It'd bring tears to my eyes, and give me a lot of hope.

All Bronco fans love him, and just want to see him healthy. I hope you understand that. I've been rooting for him ever since the Broncos drafted him, and always will.
I have just been taking in the hatefest... some of the people on this board are just whack. Chris is doing fine, wants to get back working out but has been unable due to a medical procedure he has been undergoing to address what his doctor discovered after he had his last surgery. His leg is farther ahead than it was last year at this time.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #86
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupesdad View Post
He is doing well, feels like he is farther along than last year. We have gotten some answers on why he seems to have gotten injury prone and the doctors have addressed it. What we were told makes sense and he expects to be full speed by the beginning of the season. Thanks for asking.
This is promising news! Was he not eating Wheaties in the mornings? A healthy Kuper benefits this team and the Oline greatly.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #87
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
I have just been taking in the hatefest... some of the people on this board are just whack. Chris is doing fine, wants to get back working out but has been unable due to a medical procedure he has been undergoing to address what his doctor discovered after he had his last surgery. His leg is farther ahead than it was last year at this time.
would be really sweet if we could move him or Beadles to C.
him fully healthy back on the line would be epic!
Old 06-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #88
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
This is promising news! Was he not eating Wheaties in the mornings? A healthy Kuper benefits this team and the Oline greatly.
Ball will break off 2K in this system
Old 06-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #89
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Good to hear that Chris is coming around and will be ready. He did have a horrid playoff game, so hopefully he can get back to pre-injury form again. Your hint of an additional medical condition, that is now being treated, is
something of a mystery......Neuropathy?

Well, I'm sure its Chris' business, and no one elses, but keep us posted. Kupe has been a fan favorite, and we'd all like to see him back and healthy.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #90
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
You're a great positive influence for Chris, I'm sure he's super happy that you are always there for him for encouragement. We're all part of the Broncos community, and I'm glad you post here. We want nothing but the best for Chris and your family.

Even though it's a long process, don't get discouraged. We've all got your back!
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #91
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Great news!
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #92
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Does it have anything to do with this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3375500.html
Michael Douglas has opened up about his past diagnosis, revealing that oral sex, not smoking or drinking, caused his type of throat cancer.

In a candid new interview with U.K.'s The Guardian, Douglas admits that his illness was caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).

"Without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV, which actually comes about from cunnilingus," the "Behind the Candelabra" star, 68, explains.

broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #93
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:

Michael Douglas has opened up about his past diagnosis, revealing that oral sex, not smoking or drinking, caused his type of throat cancer.

In a candid new interview with U.K.'s The Guardian, Douglas admits that his illness was caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).

"Without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV, which actually comes about from cunnilingus," the "Behind the Candelabra" star, 68, explains.

And to think, my wife made me give up chewing tobacco.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #94
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
would be really sweet if we could move him or Beadles to C.
him fully healthy back on the line would be epic!
kupesdad, has Chris played center before, and has he thought about moving there?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:11 AM   #95
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
kupesdad, has Chris played center before, and has he thought about moving there?
Denver is not paying him $6 million a year to play center. .. Come on Buff.

He lost his position to Vasquez so he will have to get healthy and compete against Beadles.

I think between Walton, Blake and Ramierez the center position is already spoken for.

The competition with Beadles could be fascinating. Beadles who is very quick and agile and one of the best pulling guards in the NFL vs Kuper who is bullish and more powerful. Beadles is going to be a FA next year so it will be intersting to see how this shakes out.

Last edited by Bacchus; 06-05-2013 at 04:14 AM..
Old 06-05-2013, 06:44 AM   #96
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler

Bottom line is Kuper is one of the 5 best OL on this team when he's healthy. They would find a place to put him. The question is where. I don't think you get rid of one of your best lineman when depth at that position is critical.
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:05 AM   #97
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:

Oh ****! Now I'm worried. I've eaten a lot of pink tacos in my day.

55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:49 AM   #98
illbroncsfn
Ring of Famer

adopt a bronco- Barrel Man's Barrel

I was listening to a Tom Nalen sound bite the other day, and Nails is on record as saying that Kuper is feeling well and will be a starter for Denver in 13.
illbroncsfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #99
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

There is no reason to get rid of Chris. He has been a team player and a leader for the team. Outside a few guys, he is one of the elder statesmen of the Broncos organization. He put in the time and work on his rookie contract and got rewarded because of good play. I think it is awesome that we have a "problem" with Kuper, Vasquez and Beadles being good to great interior lineman. I have no idea if any of them can play center. I am hoping so. I know that Beadles has experience at tackle so it makes sense in keeping him around in case things with Clady's contract extension do not pan out.

If that is a possibility: a line of Clady, Kuper, Beadles, Vasquez and Franklin makes it one of the top in the NFL.

J.D. Walton and Manny Ramirez get back-up spots at C and G respectively, and it sounds like Manny has been taking some reps at C. I think Clark is a valuable back-up player at tackle. That makes the eight that will go on the roster. We could carry nine in case we want to keep Painter on the team. He could be safe on the practice squad, but I bet he would get snatched up. I don't think we need to be risking getting rid of a rookie the year he was drafted.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #100
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLesSPE View Post
Bottom line is Kuper is one of the 5 best OL on this team when he's healthy. They would find a place to put him. The question is where. I don't think you get rid of one of your best lineman when depth at that position is critical.
Wouldn't EVERY starter on the OL be "one of the 5 best OL on the team"?

55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote