The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2013, 05:55 PM   #51
LonghornBronco
Ring of Famer

Hook'em Horns

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

After watching a few of his vids, i see a little bit of Emmit Smith. another thing to consider is given all those carries he was quite durable and rarely fumbled. All excellent qualities in a late second round pick.
LonghornBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #52
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBronco View Post
After watching a few of his vids, i see a little bit of Emmit Smith. another thing to consider is given all those carries he was quite durable and rarely fumbled. All excellent qualities in a late second round pick.
You see a little bit of Emmitt Smith when he obviously runs almost exactly like Terrell Davis?
Old 04-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #53
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Who give a **** if the Broncos have 15/16 drafted players?

Elway has been here two years. Most all the draft picks should be on the team. The more important number that outside a few key players, none of them start. Only one guy out of everyone we drafted last year started ONE game. That is ****ing pathetic.
I'm really starting to believe you might be legally retarded. Our top pick last year started all season and was quite solid. Our second highest pick had zero chance of starting due to being a QB on a Manning-led team. 3rd round or later picks usually don't start as rookies in the NFL, especially on good teams, and most especially on teams coached by John Fox. Seriously, you are an idiot.