The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
keef
Solid Starter
 
keef's Avatar
 
I hate Oakland.

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 103
Default i'm all for exposure i guess

but really, any show on E! cannot be worth watching

http://m.deadline.com/2013/04/e-orde...-soup-spinoff/
keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,541

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Oh, god damn it, Decker.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 22,978

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Lol.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #4
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster
 
Crushaholic's Avatar
 
Get off my lawn, you kids!

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,442

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default



Any guesses as to what percentage of the show will feature him shirtless?

Now, if SHE went shirtless, I would watch...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #5
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,557

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default















Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #6
SlyEli
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I think decker is gone after this season. He's the third best receiver and will be looking for a hefty contract next year
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #7
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,030
Default

Meh....keep catching 85 passes for 1000+ yards and 13 TDs every season and Decker can do all the stupid videos/shows he wants.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 19,031

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

he can do what he wants so long as he keeps beasting on the field
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:47 AM   #9
spdirty
Ring of Famer
 
spdirty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bailey
Posts: 14,506

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer
Default

Oh God. I'm gonna have to watch this. Just so I can rip on him. His teammates, especially Peyton, are gonna be relentless.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #10
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox
 
RhymesayersDU's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Back In The 303!
Posts: 14,965

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default

Wait, you mean to tell me the Distraction Brigade is nowhere to be found?

Oh, I forgot. He's white, he's the next Eddie Mac, and the board generally likes him.

So this isn't a distraction. Huh. Interesting
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #11
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: St Augustine, FL
Posts: 7,376

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward
Default

If this helps him stop tripping over the 35 yard line, I'm all for it....
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #12
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh
 
Flex Gunmetal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: COLORADO
Posts: 3,076

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Oh, god damn it, Decker.
my exact reaction.
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #13
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules
 
DarkHorse30's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,228

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Wait, you mean to tell me the Distraction Brigade is nowhere to be found?

Oh, I forgot. He's white, he's the next Eddie Mac, and the board generally likes him.

So this isn't a distraction. Huh. Interesting
Damn - did you just attempt to make this a race issue? Don't you people ever stop? ("you people" does not refer to skin color, einstein)
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #14
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,197

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elibroncofan View Post
I think decker is gone after this season. He's the third best receiver and will be looking for a hefty contract next year
what hefty contract? Wes Welker one of the most decorated receivers ever, just signed a 2 year 12 million dollar deal, do you really think Decker can say to Elway he wants more than that? not only that, but Welker is only here for 2 years, and beyond Decker and DT there is nothing for the future of the team at the position. i say look for him getting a 4 year deal worth 20 million with like 8 million guaranteed. Decker is good, but he also knows that DT is the number 1 here. this is a franchise that has been good to him, and a fanbase that for the most part has really embraced him. can't see him wanting to go anywhere else.

look at the deals that free agent receivers got this year
Welker 2 years - 12 million
Amendola - 5 years 28 million (10 million guaranteed)
Jennings - 5 years - 47.5 million (12 million guaranteed)


the Dolphins **** the bed with their WR signings and really should not be looked at seriously in future negotiations for the position. the bid against themselves and paid average talent and mediocre hands a lot more than they were worth. Mike Wallace's deal is insane 5 years - 60million (27million guaranteed) as is his teammate Brian Hartline 5 years - 31 million

Decker can be said to be in the same league of talent as Amendola, and Hartline. he isn't at Jennings level, lacks the speed of Wallace. 6 million a year at most is what he will get but i'd expect closer to 5
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #15
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 18,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Wait, you mean to tell me the Distraction Brigade is nowhere to be found?

Oh, I forgot. He's white, he's the next Eddie Mac, and the board generally likes him.

So this isn't a distraction. Huh. Interesting
Mr. Distraction himself, (aka The Ultimate Teammate)? Also white.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #16
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer
 
NFLBRONCO's Avatar
 
Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lafayette Colorado
Posts: 7,991
Default

Look who he's dating that wouldn't be a distraction too. As long as he produces on field and avoids serious law issues WHO CARES.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #17
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,349

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
what hefty contract? Wes Welker one of the most decorated receivers ever, just signed a 2 year 12 million dollar deal, do you really think Decker can say to Elway he wants more than that? not only that, but Welker is only here for 2 years, and beyond Decker and DT there is nothing for the future of the team at the position. i say look for him getting a 4 year deal worth 20 million with like 8 million guaranteed. Decker is good, but he also knows that DT is the number 1 here. this is a franchise that has been good to him, and a fanbase that for the most part has really embraced him. can't see him wanting to go anywhere else.

look at the deals that free agent receivers got this year
Welker 2 years - 12 million
Amendola - 5 years 28 million (10 million guaranteed)
Jennings - 5 years - 47.5 million (12 million guaranteed)


the Dolphins **** the bed with their WR signings and really should not be looked at seriously in future negotiations for the position. the bid against themselves and paid average talent and mediocre hands a lot more than they were worth. Mike Wallace's deal is insane 5 years - 60million (27million guaranteed) as is his teammate Brian Hartline 5 years - 31 million

Decker can be said to be in the same league of talent as Amendola, and Hartline. he isn't at Jennings level, lacks the speed of Wallace. 6 million a year at most is what he will get but i'd expect closer to 5
You can expect all you want, but his agent will clearly base the negotiation starting with the contracts of Amendola and Hartline. Decker has clearly out produced both of them and is younger and doesn't carry the health risk the others carry. Decker will make more than 5 million for sure. I could see him getting a 6-7 year average. If this FO does lock him up for a 5 mill a year salary then it's the best in the bizz.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #18
Kaylore
Genetically Superior
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Because I am better.

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,287

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke
Default

Every reality show is so fake and scripted anymore that you end up just watching bad actors yelling at each other. It's stupid.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #19
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,025

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Every reality show is so fake and scripted anymore that you end up just watching bad actors yelling at each other. It's stupid.
I always find it comical to watch or look online at the credits for the reality shows because few of them even attempt to hide the fact that they employ script writers.....and people still refuse to believe that they're fake or rigged.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #20
yerner
Ring of Famer
 
yerner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charlottesville VA
Posts: 3,936
Default

whatever, he'll be gone next year anyway?
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
SimonFletcher73
Pro Bowler
 
SimonFletcher73's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Denver
Posts: 638

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Goose Gonsoulin
Default

This is all about her "career". They should just get it over with and make a sex tape already.
SimonFletcher73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #22
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer
 
Bigdawg26's Avatar
 
Just let it happen!!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,940

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
You can expect all you want, but his agent will clearly base the negotiation starting with the contracts of Amendola and Hartline. Decker has clearly out produced both of them and is younger and doesn't carry the health risk the others carry. Decker will make more than 5 million for sure. I could see him getting a 6-7 year average. If this FO does lock him up for a 5 mill a year salary then it's the best in the bizz.
These were my thoughts exactly. I would gladly give Deck a 5 yr 20-25 mil contract. Besides, Wes will contract will come off the books the following year which will allow them to give Brock two big young WR's (assuming Elway gives Thomas an 8-10 mil a year contract), young big play RB (Hillman), and draft maybe a TE and/or slot with in the early rounds come 2015. That will be an ideal stock of weapons for a young QB.
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #23
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,279

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Does he sniff panties in this show too?
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #24
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,372

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Wait, you mean to tell me the Distraction Brigade is nowhere to be found?

Oh, I forgot. He's white, he's the next Eddie Mac, and the board generally likes him.

So this isn't a distraction. Huh. Interesting
Don't get all uppity on us.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #25
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,372

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
I always find it comical to watch or look online at the credits for the reality shows because few of them even attempt to hide the fact that they employ script writers.....and people still refuse to believe that they're fake or rigged.
Fake/scripted or not, those people on the bachelor are all there to make a connection for the right reasons.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Denver Broncos