The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #1
phisig150
Atwater Hit Squad

Default Fun with a Raider fan on Facebook

This is kind of dumb but I was drinking and bored and decided to screw with my younger brother inlaw and super Raider fan. I thought it was funny especially how younger people take social media so seriously. I weep for anyone younger than 30.

Oringinal Post
Q: Why doesn't Sacramento have a professional football team?
A: Because then Oakland would want one too.

Teri Skillman I think you're trying to stir the pot! Shame on you
3 hours ago via mobile Like

Jericho Tomeo No stirring the pot would be if I dedicated that to the biggest Bronco fan I know my brother in law Bronco Mitch.
3 hours ago via mobile Like 1

Teri Skillman Don't even know what to say to that.

Jericho Tomeo He gets so worked about his Raiders it's hilarious. What's the difference between the Raiders and a dollar? You can get four quarters out of a dollar.

Jericho Tomeo How do you keep a Raider out of your yard? Put up goal posts.

Mitchell Fine stop smoking that pot and leave me out of this and another thing STOP CALLING ME BRONCO MITCH CAUSE I WILL NEVER GET INTO THE BRONCOS AT ALL... IF YOU EVER GIVE ME ANYTHING THAT'S BRONCOS I WILL PERSONALLY BURN IT
2 hours ago Like

Mitchell Fine I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU DONKEY TEAM
2 hours ago Like

Teri Skillman Settle down you two.
2 hours ago via mobile Like

Mitchell Fine I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHATEVER TEAM I WANT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME SO QUIT YAPPING YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE ME ALONE
2 hours ago Like

Jericho Tomeo Come to the dark side Bronco Mitch. Don't you want follow a winning team for a change? What I can't figure out is you're such a huge Raider fan but your nickname is Bronco Mitch. It's pretty funny. Whoever gave you that nickname is awesome.

Mitchell Fine THAT WILL NEVER BE MY NICKNAME... DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN... I HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE A RAIDERS FAN AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE THAT SO BACK OFF CAUSE I AM DONE DEALING WITH A DONKEY LIKE YOU
2 hours ago Like

Mitchell Fine AND I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME BRONCO MITCH CAUSE I WILL NEVER BECOME A DONKEY FAN... THAT WOULD BE THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE...
2 hours ago Like

Jericho Tomeo I'm just having fun with you. Relax Mitchelway. Stop cyberbullying me.

Mitchell Fine I NEVER WAS
2 hours ago Like

Jericho Tomeo Ive infiltrated your family and am slowly making Tomeo Fine Super Bronco Fan hybrids. Muhahahhahahaha.
2 hours ago via mobile Like 1

Mitchell Fine YOU ARE NEVER MAKING ME ONE NOR NICK EITHER... I BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIKE WHATEVER TEAM THEY WANT...
2 hours ago Like

Jericho Tomeo Did you get it? MitchELWAY. I thought it was pretty clever.

Jericho Tomeo I was talking about your niece, Bronco Mitch.

Mitchell Fine NO I DON'T... STOP CALLING ME BRONCO MITCH ALRIGHT... I NEVER GET ANYTHING YOU TELL ME...
2 hours ago Like

Jericho Tomeo I'm pro-choice too. It's your body Bronco Mitch. Don't let anyone tell what you what jersey you can or can't wear on it.

Jericho Tomeo Ok how about some middle ground. I'll buy you a Raider jersey but it will be Saint Elway's #7 and it will be personalized as Bronco Mitch.

Mitchell Fine LISTEN TO ME CHRIS JERICHO I HAVE ABOUT HAD WITH YOU CALLING ME BRONCO MITCH CAUSE IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN... IT'S SEEMS LIKE YOUR MAKING THE CHOICE FOR ME ON WHAT JERSEY TO WEAR WHICH IS NOT HAPPENING CAUSE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR WHATEVER JERSEY I WANT... NO DON'T DO THAT EVER CAUSE I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT...
2 hours ago Like

Mitchell Fine THIS IS NOT FUN AT ALL
2 hours ago Like

Jericho Tomeo I'm sorry if you dont like your nickname but it's too late now to put that genie back in the bottle. Your nickname chooses you, you dont chose it. I really didn't want to be Captain Awesome but it was my destiny like Batman. Embrace Bronco Mitch

Mitchell Fine I DON'T LIKE ANY NICKNAMES YOU GIVE ME AND DON'T CALL ME BRONCO MITCH... HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU CHRIS JERICHO?
2 hours ago Like

Jericho Tomeo I love Chris Jericho. Your the best brother in law ever. That nickname is almost as good as Bronco Mitch.

Mitchell Fine LOOK STOP CALLING BRONCO MITCH... I HATE IT CAUSE I AM NOT A DONKEY FAN
about an hour ago Unlike 1

Jericho Tomeo Now are you ready to take Denver into your heart? Ready to accept John Elway as your own personal football lord and savior. For our father Pat Bowlen loved his fans so much that he sacrified the 1983 draft for us. Now let the Holy Spirit of Mike Shannahan enter you and cleanse you of your evil Raider ways. In the name of Steve Atwater, our beloved barrel Man, and the glory that is Champ Bailey. We pray. Amen. Now by Karl Mecklenburg of the Mile Highest I proclaim you redeemed.
about an hour ago via mobile Like 1

Mitchell Fine I WILL NEVER BE A BRONCOS FAN... I HATE THE BRONCOS
about an hour ago Like

Mitchell Fine BRONCOS SUCK
about an hour ago Like

Jericho Tomeo That hate in your heart is just the devil, Al Davis tempting you. The power of Elway compels you . The power of Elway compels you. Call upon the glory of Manning and he'll stick by your side unlike Chokelands Secondary did on Denver's receivers last year.
about an hour ago via mobile Like 1

Mitchell Fine I PISS ON THE BRONCOS... I AM GLAD TO BE A RAIDERS FAN AND THAT'S FINAL... GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
about an hour ago Like

Jericho Tomeo I'll pray for Bronco Mitch that you turn from your wicked Raider ways and ask Elway for forgiveness. On Sunday Ill take communion for you. Rocky Mountain Oysters to remind us the Dukes incredibly large balls during the infamous drive against Cleveland in the playoffs so many years ago and drink Orange Crush in remembrance of the legendary Denver's Orange Crush many more years ago still. Walk in the spirit of Von Miller for Manning has risen.
about an hour ago via mobile Like

Mitchell Fine STOP CALLING ME BRONCO MITCH DAMNIT... HOW TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? YOU ARE NOT BEING FUN AT ALL... LEAVE ME ALONE
about an hour ago Like

Jericho Tomeo Why are you screaming at me Bronco Mitch? Capslock is very hurtful.
46 minutes ago via mobile Like

Jericho Tomeo You're family Bronco Mitch. I'm concerned about you. Consider this a Raidervention.
44 minutes ago via mobile Like

Mitchell Fine I am about close from removing you from my list if you call me Bronco Mitch again
44 minutes ago Like

Mitchell Fine I'm not a stupid Bronco fan... I will always be a Raiders fan and you can't make me change that Donkey lover
41 minutes ago Like

Jericho Tomeo Here's what I need you to do. Repeat after me. I, Bronco Mitch, have a football problem. I'm heavily involved with a dangerous team that hurts me year after year. I need help. There doesn't that feel better. There's hope for you Bronco Mitch. I'm going to send you for four weeks to Dove Valley where the Broncos train. There you'll find trained professionals who can help overcome your unhealthy Raider addiction.
35 minutes ago via mobile Like

Mitchell Fine goodbye... I am going to remove you
34 minutes ago Like

Jericho Tomeo Nooooooooooooo. If I were you I would have removed me hours ago Bronco Mitch. Actually if I were you I would of jumped off the sinking ship that is the Raiders and clung to the Bronco life preserver your brother in law so graciously threw out to you. Elway be with you.
31 minutes ago via mobile Like

Jericho Tomeo Lost a dear dear Facebook friend today. Bronco Mitch defriended me. He loved Chipotle, car shows and the broncos I think. He hated phonies, hot days and haters. You will be missed Maybe I can find him on Friendster. Do the kids still use Friendster?
22 minutes ago via mobile Like

Last edited by phisig150; 04-23-2013 at 10:29 PM..
phisig150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Funny first line and then.....
Attached Images

broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #3
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

I do the same with my 1st cousin all the time... He even cusses them out when he watches them "play"... if that is what you want to call it. He does like Elway and admits that Denver is now far superior.

Picking on raider fan is just so damn easy!!!
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
phisig150
Atwater Hit Squad

Broncocalijohn- Yeah I know but the kid wouldn't stop. I apologize but I was up against someone hopped up on Aderol ad Mountain Dew.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
phisig150
Atwater Hit Squad

CBF1- Way too easy. This kid outside of the Gruden year (s) has only known the shambles of the franchise that Chokeland has fallen into. I could see if he was in his late 40s and he look back fondly on the Madden Prison Release program of the 70s.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #6
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Now is just just part of the unemployed, Never win shiat, draft like crap faider generation. Long live the ghost of Al Davis.

Does he worship the drag queens known as the dark hole?
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #7
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Get off my lawn, you kids!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Caps lock AND a lack of punctuation makes him rather "special"...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #8
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

lol
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #9
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

I did read this now and I am going to friend him on FB so I can call him Bronco Mitch. There is a few of them to choose. Which one is Bronco Mitch?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #10
underrated29
10-6 baby.

Cutler doesnt suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I did read this now and I am going to friend him on FB so I can call him Bronco Mitch. There is a few of them to choose. Which one is Bronco Mitch?

hahaha awesome
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
Cleo McDowell
underrated.

. Good stuff
Cleo McDowell is offline   Reply With Quote