The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #101
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Do you apologize every time a Democrat says something racist? I can provide examples if you need.
If you can provide examples of liberals on this site making racist statements that I could not possibly have missed where I did not respond to them publicly, I'd be interested to see them.

I can provide entire threads full of eugenics circle jerk BS where some of those claiming to be moderate piled on, using enough coded language to provide them with a feeble comeback when they were accused of being racists as well.

The point remains that the conservative movement is hindered by people like nyuk, pony boy, errand and txtebow, not helped by them. This is what liberals mean when they say that Republicans won't win another national election. Not because everyone is on welfare so they vote their pocketbooks, but that they see the republican brand tarnished by these loud idiots, and hear crickets from the people who are telling them "but we love you colored folks, too."
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #102
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Ah the race card. It's always up some liberals sleeve.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #103
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Thread about Russia informing the FBI 5 years ago that the accused bomber of the Boston marathon could be a potential terrorist on their hands and what does this site respond with? Left / Right insults. You all are such astute Americans.

Is it any wonder this country is in such trouble?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #104
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Hair on fire Thread about Russia informing the FBI 5 years ago that the accused bomber of the Boston marathon could be a potential terrorist on their hands by a guy not grounded in reality and with a history of colossal logic fail and what does this site respond with? Left / Right insults. You all are such astute Americans.

Is it any wonder this country is in such trouble?
FYP
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #105
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
If you can provide examples of liberals on this site making racist statements that I could not possibly have missed where I did not respond to them publicly, I'd be interested to see them.

I can provide entire threads full of eugenics circle jerk BS where some of those claiming to be moderate piled on, using enough coded language to provide them with a feeble comeback when they were accused of being racists as well.

The point remains that the conservative movement is hindered by people like nyuk, pony boy, errand and txtebow, not helped by them. This is what liberals mean when they say that Republicans won't win another national election. Not because everyone is on welfare so they vote their pocketbooks, but that they see the republican brand tarnished by these loud idiots, and hear crickets from the people who are telling them "but we love you colored folks, too."
Translation: "What my VP and future presidential candidate says doesn't matter. What really matters is what some blowhard on the Internets posted that one time"

Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 04-23-2013 at 01:15 PM..
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #106
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
We just wanted to stop by your reservation and get some quality booze and meth. I am sure you can help us out there Flows With Beetus.
Now when I called his ass out on this racist post he comes back with this jewel of a post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Pointing out the high prevalence of diabetes and drug abuse amongst Native Americans isn't racist. It is just factual. The tribal name the Lakota Sioux gave me was Meths With Wolves.
So is this a racist post or is he just pissed off because he got his ass kicked on a daily basis by the boys off the Rez back in South Dakota?
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #107
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Translation: "Why my VP and future presidential candidate says doesn't matter. What really matters is what some blowhard on the Internets posted that one time"
Translation: I'm a coward and afraid a militant guy like errand will tell me where to stick my touchy feely non-whites should be treated the same as whites BS where the sun don't shine in public and in front of everyone.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #108
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Translation: I'm a coward and afraid a militant guy like errand will tell me where to stick my touchy feely non-whites should be treated the same as whites BS where the sun don't shine in public and in front of everyone.
Not sure what you're talking about, but I'll let you know when I read something stupid in any case.

And Errands' just about the worst example on the OM you could use of someone I'd be afraid to tell what I think.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #109
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Now when I called his ass out on this racist post he comes back with this jewel of a post.

So is this a racist post or is he just pissed off because he got his ass kicked on a daily basis by the boys off the Rez back in South Dakota?
Yeah, that's a pretty racist post. There are much more effective ways to pointing out the health problems on reservations, and probably ones that would raise overall awareness of the causes of the problems.

I definitely wouldn't suggest it's because Native Americans are genetically inferior, nor would I egg someone on who is making these claims.

No, I'm not a saint, I'm just a decent human being, not a piece of trash.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #110
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Not sure what you're talking about, but I'll let you know when I read something stupid in any case.

And Errands' just about the worst example on the OM you could use of someone I'd be afraid to tell what I think.
I noticed you made a quick and quiet exit from the Wealth Inequality Grows thread once the eugenics stuff started getting thrown around.

Yeah, you're so valiant.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #111
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Now the justice dept saying we did get a warning ping on the system when the terrorist flew to Russia. This afer Russia told them in 2011 this man was dangerous and radicalized. But did they even look into him once upon his return? Nope.

This is a big security failure and the FBI is trying to sweep it under the rug. They already lied once and said we had no knowledge of the Russia trip. Now they say oh we did get a ping in the system but he wasn't on the no fly list? great job FBI those dead Americans are on you. We give up freedoms through patriot act for this?
Old 04-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #112
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I guess when it comes to racism not all races get the same treatment. Obviously racism towards blacks is really frowned on. But maybe racism against indians hasn't caught up yet? In any event you can have prejudical feelings and not be a racist. You just have to make sure in real life you try your best to treat everyone the same. Its almost impossible though to feel the same way about pulling over on the freeway to help a white guy, or pulling over to help a group of young black men with baggy pants and wife beaters on. I think we are more prejudical to how people dress, talk, and carry themselves then we are about race.

I can't think of one time I have been nervous about black guys in suits in a large group. But put those same black men in baggy pants, wife beaters etc and I have to admit i will avoid them. Sort of the same with white people though no way i want to get around skinheads. I will just try and avoid them because they are violent and scary.

We have a long ways to go on race relations. In many ways blacks and whites still segregated everywhere but school, workplace, military. When it comes to camping, hanging out, going to sporting events you don't see alot of groups with 5 white people and 5 black people. i have some black friends that i play music with buts that it.

But then on the latino side I have some really close friends and we hang out. I don't know if its me or just sort of how it is in southern Ca.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #113
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Obvioulsy considering the redskins in DC still using that racist name. Trust me no term that disparages blacks or latinos would still be used on a sports team.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #114
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
You are like that guy that walks into a neighborhood bar where he sees a conversation is going on, joins the talks only to find one by one all the fine participants leave until you find yourself standing alone amongst the empty beer bottles and your hot air.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #115
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Now the justice dept saying we did get a warning ping on the system when the terrorist flew to Russia. This afer Russia told them in 2011 this man was dangerous and radicalized. But did they even look into him once upon his return? Nope.

This is a big security failure and the FBI is trying to sweep it under the rug. They already lied once and said we had no knowledge of the Russia trip. Now they say oh we did get a ping in the system but he wasn't on the no fly list? great job FBI those dead Americans are on you. We give up freedoms through patriot act for this?

That is because he is their patsy and they had plans for him.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #116
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I noticed you made a quick and quiet exit from the Wealth Inequality Grows thread once the eugenics stuff started getting thrown around.

Yeah, you're so valiant.
I tried to make a middle-road argument on they real whys of racial income disparity. I saw it mostly get ignored in the midst of another "Blacks make less because the White Man Hates 'em" vs "Blacks need to get off dey asses an' get to work!" semi-circular crossfire jerk-offathon.

I stay out of most racial threads entirely for the same predictable reason.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #117
Bronco Yoda

hmmmm... no red flags here eh?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...APgcZnc5RvKERL
Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev eyed in 2011 murders
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #118
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Funny watching the left get burnt out the President takes flack for his decisions. You all blamed bush for a housing crisis whose roots went back to Clinton.
Funny watching you meander out into the wilderness on this thread.

Good lord.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #119
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Funny watching you meander out into the wilderness on this thread.

Good lord.
He's the kid in left field playing with the dandelions when the rest of the team is having orange slices.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #120
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
He's the kid in left field playing with the dandelions when the rest of the team is having orange slices.
No i was the kid travelling around in HS jazz bands, all city bands. Went to DC, Boston, NY, Vancouver, Hawaii, New Olreans, San Diego, San Fran all in 6 yrs. I was always a leader and among the best players. Whatever though everyone is good at something and trying to make people out to be dullards because you disagree with them is not good debating. Typical liberal ploy though. Let me guess when you were a kid you were captain of the football team?
Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 PM   #121
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

now it turns out the CIA was contacted also and put this terrorist on the tide list. Which means he is thought to be tied to terrorist activity. No doubt when he flew to Russia and the system pinged, like Napalitano said it did, he should have been checked back on. This is a lapse of security no doubt about it. The media won't cover it they are too busy patting the FBI on the back.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:47 AM   #122
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
now it turns out the CIA was contacted also and put this terrorist on the tide list. Which means he is thought to be tied to terrorist activity. No doubt when he flew to Russia and the system pinged, like Napalitano said it did, he should have been checked back on. This is a lapse of security no doubt about it. The media won't cover it they are too busy patting the FBI on the back.
They are covering it you moron. And no one is giving them a pass. So far until proven otherwise,they had no evidence to say he was a terrorist at the time.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:57 AM   #123
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
They are covering it you moron. And no one is giving them a pass. So far until proven otherwise,they had no evidence to say he was a terrorist at the time.
why did they put him on the tide list then?, and why did he get pinged when he flew? This is a lot worst then you think. He was on a list of suspected terrorists/known terrorists. He flew to Russia and the system pinged the trip. He came back and they did nothing to monitor his return. Then he built a bomb and blew up the Boston Marathon.

If the system we have put in place fails even when the terrorist makes the tide list then that is a huge problem imo. What the **** is the FBI/CIA doing if not following immigrants who are on the known terrorist list after they travel Russia and possible Chechneya?
Old 04-25-2013, 05:36 AM   #124
BroncoBeavis

Biden's furiously surfing YouTube trying to find something to blame.

Unfortunately this is gonna be much tougher to shove down the Benghazhole.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:33 AM   #125
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
The media won't cover it...
Then how did you find out about it?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote