The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #26
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Nutjob gun owner who is a racist xenophobe according to you has killed and harmed nobody, and Islamic sympathizers/followers/apologists (very much like your self) have killed or harmed over 3000.....and you say I'm the problem...

Yes, and furthermore! The KKK who are 8 guys in a clown car are more a threat to US national security than Islamist extremists who we keep letting in and are repeatedly caught trying to blow **** up.

NOW YOU GET IT! ENLIGHTENMENT!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #27
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Really? The Russian army are blowing up movie theaters, trains, planes, apartment buildings, subways, and schools full of children?

Thx for the info.
amazingly, when children are killed by some psycho who acquires a gun or two, the liberals spew out the "what if your child was killed by a gun, you'd think otherwise" but never want to answer the "what if it was your 8 year old son who was ripped apart by a bomb full of nails and ball bearings set off by an Islamic terrorist" question.

what's sad is that I can almost guarantee you that clowns like Requiem and W*GS were silently hoping that it was a white conservative who owned alot of guns and hated the government instead of their brothers in arm Islamic extremist.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #28
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

You know once the Feds released that these guys were Islamic sympathizers the collective group of TonyR, peacepipe, Requiem, and W*GS all shouted a "Dammit!" in unison......because they so wanted it to be a white conservative who had problems with the government.

They hate it when the perps never fit their template
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #29
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

According to the Feds...this Islamic clown they are looking for came here on a tourist visas...was granted political asylum, and given a green card, and then was granted US citizenship on Sept. 11, 2012......

no need to change our immigration laws eh, Requiem?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #30
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
amazingly, when children are killed by some psycho who acquires a gun or two, the liberals spew out the "what if your child was killed by a gun, you'd think otherwise" but never want to answer the "what if it was your 8 year old son who was ripped apart by a bomb full of nails and ball bearings set off by an Islamic terrorist" question.

what's sad is that I can almost guarantee you that clowns like Requiem and W*GS were silently hoping that it was a white conservative who owned alot of guns and hated the government instead of their brothers in arm Islamic extremist.
No question. When it comes to harassing Americans about guns over the deeds of 2 guys out of over 300,000,000 people, the same ass hats put on the ideological brakes when it comes to far more Muslims blowing **** up, even when they're blowing the limbs off of other Americans.

This is because of YOU, liberals. Nice extremely graphic pictures of Americans suffering because of your bull**** "we gotta feed the world" and "we can't exclude no matter how dangerous these countries are" attitude.

Nice graphic photos for you liberal immigration advocates. YOU bring this here.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3


Oooh and poor wittle Requiem didn't like looking at the full version of the photo? What are you afraid of??!! LOOK AT THEM REQUIEM, YOU COWARD.

Thank your lucky stars I don't post photos of disemboweled tower jumpers, a-holes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:45 AM   #31
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
...Boston Marathon bombings allegedly carried out by Islamic sympathizers/apologists (much like yourself)...
So you're seriously equating Req with these nutjobs? Just because he's not condemning a whole religion or country based on a couple of extremists?
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #32
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
So you're seriously equating Req with these nutjobs? Just because he's not condemning a whole religion or country based on a couple of extremists?
So you choose to ignore 1,400 years of Islamic violence? You choose to ignore decades of Chechens bombing airplanes, cars, apartment buildings, trains, subways, movie theaters, and schools?

It's really funny how liberals never take that attitude when it comes to slamming America's white majority.

You people are ****ed up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #33
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
You know once the Feds released that these guys were Islamic sympathizers the collective group of TonyR, peacepipe, Requiem, and W*GS all shouted a "Dammit!" in unison......because they so wanted it to be a white conservative who had problems with the government.
Oh dear lord. Seriously? I can't speak for the others you named (although I'm sure I do) but such a thought or reaction never even remotely crossed my mind. I'm not busy trying to formulate a way to exploit such a tragedy the way you and your buddy nyuk nyuk are.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #34
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Oh dear lord. Seriously? I can't speak for the others you named (although I'm sure I do) but such a thought or reaction never even remotely crossed my mind. I'm not busy trying to formulate a way to exploit such a tragedy the way you and your buddy nyuk nyuk are.
Pointing out facts and history is exploitation.

Typical lib.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #35
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
So you choose to ignore 1,400 years of Islamic violence?
I'm not ignoring anything (lthough I probably should be ignoring you). I'm also not equating a fellow Bronco fan poster with two murderous fanatics.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #36
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
So you're seriously equating Req with these nutjobs? Just because he's not condemning a whole religion or country based on a couple of extremists?
Why not? He equates me with Timothy McVeigh and Adam Lanza.....he equates all gun owners with those who shoot up schools and movie theaters....he equates me with the KKK and lynch mobs.....and yet you remain silent the whole time he does.....probably because you do likewise as he.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #37
orinjkrush
...
 
orinjkrush's Avatar
 
Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: FrontRangeAbove8500ft
Posts: 5,218

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland
Default

21st century wars of personal and cultural liberation. Good luck millennials.
orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #38
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Really? The Russian army are blowing up movie theaters, trains, planes, apartment buildings, subways, and schools full of children?
Your ignorance is bliss to you.

It's been ham-handed Russian tactics that have made the situation so horrible.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #39
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
what's sad is that I can almost guarantee you that clowns like Requiem and W*GS were silently hoping that it was a white conservative who owned alot of guns and hated the government instead of their brothers in arm Islamic extremist.
It took both of your brain cells to come up with that bull****.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #40
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I'm not ignoring anything (lthough I probably should be ignoring you). I'm also not equating a fellow Bronco fan poster with two murderous fanatics.

Really? please post the quotes of where you stood up for those Bronco fans where clowns like he and W*GS labelled us as nutjobs because of some psycho shooting up a school?

Amazing how fast you liberals are at limiting my Constitutional right to own guns but won't even want to restrict the admittance of people who come from areas that dance in the streets when Americans are killed worldwide by their brethren.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #41
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Chechen Muslim culture has specifically become extremely rotted and violent. I've rooted off and on for years for Putin to nuke the joint. These people behave like animals. Their bloodthirst is only rivaled by Osama bin Laden himself.
Scratch a conservative like nyuk, find an authoritarian-worshipping goose-stepper.

Typical.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #42
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Why not?
I've noticed a disturbing trend in your posts where you're always justifying wrongful actions by saying that others have done likewise. Two wrongs don't make a right. You should strive to be better than the other guy. It's not okay to do/say something just because someone else did. That's a very juvenile way of thinking.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #43
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
It took both of your brain cells to come up with that bull****.

Still two more than you have clown.......

you know you desperately wanted it to be another Timothy McVeigh incident. No need to hide it....your true colors have already come out.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #44
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I've noticed a disturbing trend in your posts where you're always justifying wrongful actions by saying that others have done likewise. Two wrongs don't make a right. You should strive to be better than the other guy. It's not okay to do/say something just because someone else did. That's a very juvenile way of thinking.


....and I notice your like the NFL's refs...always throwing the flag on the guy who retaliates instead of the instigator.

I've not injured or harmed anyone out of spite, and have never killed anyone...but I'm being labelled as being a bigger threat than these clowns who have by the very guy you're in here defending. go figure.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #45
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Still two more than you have clown.......

you know you desperately wanted it to be another Timothy McVeigh incident. No need to hide it....your true colors have already come out.
You really are desperate.

You're slinging more **** than gaffe, and that's saying something.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #46
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Oh dear lord. Seriously? I can't speak for the others you named (although I'm sure I do) but such a thought or reaction never even remotely crossed my mind. I'm not busy trying to formulate a way to exploit such a tragedy the way you and your buddy nyuk nyuk are.
Really? Like you clowns haven't been exploiting Sandy Hook and Aurora......yeah, right!
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #47
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You really are desperate.

You're slinging more **** than gaffe, and that's saying something.

...yeah, you know it pains you to have to admit that it wasn't the gun-toting Bible clinger you liberal clowns wished it was.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:11 PM   #48
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
...yeah, you know it pains you to have to admit that it wasn't the gun-toting Bible clinger you liberal clowns wished it was.
I never said who I thought was responsible.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #49
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I've noticed a disturbing trend in your posts where you're always justifying wrongful actions by saying that others have done likewise. Two wrongs don't make a right. You should strive to be better than the other guy. It's not okay to do/say something just because someone else did. That's a very juvenile way of thinking.
and yet amazingly you liberals point to the United States alleged wrongdoings as justification for Islamics hating us......why don't you lecture liberals on how two wrongs don't make a right and how it's very juvenile to justify supporting and understanding wrong-doings by pointing out others wrong-doings.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #50
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
I never said who I thought was responsible.
you didn't have to....your very transparent there dude.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Denver Broncos