The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #176
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
No, he called it a tragedy. Which it was.

Not seeing why this matters. Like, even a little bit at all.

If he'd called it an act of terrorism, but it turned out to be something else, it would be that ridiculous "BENGHAZIIIIII!!!11!!!!!" all over again.

(You should probably stop talking.)
^ Exactly.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:47 AM   #177
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
So nobody is allowed to point out stupidity by the president because it'll upset the libbies?
nope, just shows your lack of any class as usual.continue with your soapbox antics.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:47 AM   #178
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
No, he called it a tragedy. Which it was.

Not seeing why this matters. Like, even a little bit at all.

If he'd called it an act of terrorism, but it turned out to be something else, it would be that ridiculous "BENGHAZIIIIII!!!11!!!!!" all over again.

(You should probably stop talking.)
As I've already explained, government officials were already investigating and treating it as an act of terrorism and even Obama's pet network CNN was calling it as such.

At least it's not as bad as Benghazi when Obama spent a couple weeks calling it impromptu demonstrations over a stupid video even while we were all sitting there watching live footage of crowds in the US Embassy lawn in Cairo waving hundreds of al Qaida flags.

What an embarrassment.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #179
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
nope, just shows your lack of any class as usual.continue with your soapbox antics.
You say that solely because you dislike my politics. You really think I'm impressed by that?
Old 04-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #180
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
What an embarrassment.
The only embarrassment here is you. Bringing politics and divisiveness into the discussion of a national tragedy. Truly sad, pathetic and disgraceful.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #181
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
As I've already explained, government officials were already investigating and treating it as an act of terrorism and even Obama's pet network CNN was calling it as such.

At least it's not as bad as Benghazi when Obama spent a couple weeks calling it impromptu demonstrations over a stupid video even while we were all sitting there watching live footage of crowds in the US Embassy lawn in Cairo waving hundreds of al Qaida flags.

What an embarrassment.
Don't worry, Eric Holder is on the case... lol!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #182
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You say that solely because you dislike my politics. You really think I'm impressed by that?
has nothing to do with your politics, it's the way you deliver your posts. at a time like this especially. there are many righties on this board that have class and make good posts, yours are rubbish.you are perfect example of why the GOP keeps losing elections. so please, do continue GI Jane.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #183
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
most wanted revenge. That was good enough for me.
Yeah, because people are easily swayed by their emotions and most people in this country got behind Bush Junior 100% because of an appeal to that rather than logic. America doesn't have a bright citizenry. Unfortunately, you fail to see the picture I am panting: Iraq and the Hussein regime had nothing to do with 9/11. Al Qaeda and associated operatives didn't have a haven there until we blew the **** out of it and the tiffs between the Shi'ite, Sunni's and Kurds rose to all-time levels.

Quote:
I still have responsibilities. As I said, with my background they'd probably put me into the medical field, so it's not like I'd be some front-line stud. For one, I am a female.
So. . . no family of your own. Gotcha. Sounds like a copout.

Quote:
I'm not bluffing anything, I assure you.
You got a shiny new toy gun and you think that you could have taken down Holmes and feel like you could actually do something about people who commit crazy violent crimes. Unfortunately for you -- life isn't Call of Duty.

Quote:
You mean you expected we'd hunt down and blow the brains out of the perpetrators?
No, I expected that the Bush Administration would lie about Iraq being linked to the attacks and would do what was ever necessary to start a war in a place we had no business being.

Quote:
You can't kill an idea, but you certainly can enact more sensible immigration law in which countries full of America-hating religious fanatics aren't allowed to come over here.
We have plenty of domestic religious fanatics committing sick crimes on the regular here. Push your xenophobia elsewhere.

Quote:
We've sunk to where protecting American lives has taken a back seat to fearing making people frown and get snuffly-nosed.
Lol, now this is just absurd. Then again, you were a Marxist and claim this as your home page.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:01 PM   #184
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
The only embarrassment here is you. Bringing politics and divisiveness into the discussion of a national tragedy. Truly sad, pathetic and disgraceful.
It is almost as bad as this crazy liberal who went on a rage on HuffPo stating that the only way the media would deem it a terrorist attack is if a non-white committed the crime. Just nuts.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #185
TonyR
Franchise Poster

It's good to see that our country is better than the likes of nyuk nyuk, bronco militia, and Tombstone RJ would lead one to believe:

Quote:
If you are losing faith in human nature today, watch what happens in the aftermath of an attack on the Boston Marathon. The flood of donations crashed the Red Cross’s Web site. The organization tweeted that its blood supplies are already full. People are lining up outside of Tufts Medical Center to try and help. Runners are already vowing to be at marathons in the coming weeks and months. This won’t be the last time the squeakers run Boston. This won’t be the last time we gather at the finish line to marvel how much more we can take than anyone ever thought possible.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...rss_ezra-klein
Old 04-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #186
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
It's good to see that our country is better than the likes of nyuk nyuk, bronco militia, and Tombstone RJ would lead one to believe:

That is great news to hear. Thanks for posting.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #187
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

lol, I've got 3 posts (including this one) on this thread and one post was pointing out a date and the next was some humor, albeit you probably don't think it's funny. Now there's this post and I'm responding to you. Congrats.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #188
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:

I'm not sure what that has to do with me, but that was a great article.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #189
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
I recall an Islamist threat against the Boston Marathon a year or two ago. We'll see how that pans out.

Pictures like this (Warning: VERY GRAPHIC) have me ready to go to war.

You do NOT attack my people.
The Islamic terrorism that started in the 1970s is motivated by our foriegn policy. Not all of them are like you, but some of them feel the same rage you feel, and "want to go to war with somebody" when they see their innocent children killed. I can tell by your personality that if you were born into their world, you would be the first in line to become a terrorist.

Pictures like this (graphic) lead to pictures like you posted.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #190
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Once again....I would ask that people on both sides to leave politics out of the thread.

Otherwise I'll send this to the cesspool known as WRP.

Up to you.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #191
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

It should be sent there anyways.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #192
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Uh, you said you wanted to go to "war" against those that did this. Who are we fighting? Who are the targets!?

Step up and join a branch of the Armed Services. Otherwise, you are just an online demagogue pretending like you got the stones to do so.
edited because I listened to Socal.

Last edited by broncosteven; 04-16-2013 at 12:29 PM..
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #193
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
The Islamic terrorism that started in the 1970s is motivated by our foriegn policy. Not all of them are like you, but some of them feel the same rage you feel, and "want to go to war with somebody" when they see their innocent children killed. I can tell by your personality that if you were born into their world, you would be the first in line to become a terrorist.

Pictures like this (graphic) lead to pictures like you posted.
lmao...as you can see, nothing ever changes on the web. There isn't any reason to try to be civil on the interwebs anymore. It's a waste of ****ing time. Same clowns on the left attack those on the right and vice versa. I could care less who's feelings are hurt anymore.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #194
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

so no because people with concealed weapons can't sstop terrorism they shouldn't have concealed weapons. Wow that is the worst argument ever.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #195
g6matty

Old 04-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #196
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
lmao...as you can see, nothing ever changes on the web. There isn't any reason to try to be civil on the interwebs anymore. It's a waste of ****ing time. Same clowns on the left attack those on the right and vice versa. I could care less who's feelings are hurt anymore.
And obviously could care less about knowing histories truths.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #197
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
So. . . no family of your own. Gotcha. Sounds like a copout.
You wouldn't know what I do or don't have. Stick to the truckstop whores.

Quote:
You got a shiny new toy gun and you think that you could have taken down Holmes and feel like you could actually do something about people who commit crazy violent crimes. Unfortunately for you -- life isn't Call of Duty.
If you feel the need to put words in their mouths and try to make it appear as if they said something they never said, you're either not paying attention OR you're a hateful, disingenous tard.

Quote:
No, I expected that the Bush Administration would lie about Iraq being linked to the attacks and would do what was ever necessary to start a war in a place we had no business being.
If you thought that at that age, you were being fed leftwing political viewpoints.

Quote:
We have plenty of domestic religious fanatics committing sick crimes on the regular here. Push your xenophobia elsewhere.
If you wish to call reality xenophobic, help yourself. If you can't think beyond rudimentary left-wing slur labels, God help you in life, child.

Go file some papers or make us coffee or something.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #198
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

OK, we don't need to post pictures of people with their legs blown off. Jesus.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #199
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

I sure hope someone big enough to bomb is responsible for this. It's going to suck if we find out its Americans who did this to Boston.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #200
nyuk nyuk

@g6matty -

I hope that boy is OK. These pictures are very saddening and infuriating.