The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #401
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Their culture has become accustomed to dealing with grievances by using bombs.
Well, so did the IRA. Probably should have kicked all the Irish out of the country...
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #402
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
When the feds foot drag releasing photos it may have encouraged them.
Your lack of patience,along with your -20 IQ on how these investigations work does not equal feds foot dragging.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #403
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Chechnya has a long history of very brutal Muslim violence. Their culture has become accustomed to dealing with grievances by using bombs. Look up the long history of Chechen terrorism against Russian civilians.
Look at the long history of Russian brutality in Chechnya.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #404
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

So much for hoping it was a conservative honky upset about tax day.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #405
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
That or they just thought they wouldn't ever be identified.
Possibly. I'm just amazed they went back to a normal routine after the bombings. One of the suspects went to Dartmouth this week as if nothing happened.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #406
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Well, so did the IRA. Probably should have kicked all the Irish out of the country...
The IRA are Marxists. You're saying that nearly the entire country embraces Marxism? If they did, yes - throw them the hell out.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #407
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

I would be willing to bet there are a lot of liberals locked in their homes in Watertown that would give their ass an assault rifle right now or even a 12ga.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #408
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
So much for hoping it was a conservative honky upset about tax day.
Four huge blows for libs this week --

1) Boston bombing by Muslims from well-known violent Islamist ****hole
2) Current at-large Islamist follows Obama on twitter
3) Other liberal idiot mailing poison all over, and
4) Liberals shoot down their own anti-gun bills

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS **** UP!

And oh yes -- Now liberal Boston is cowering in terror at one of their pet third worlders running loose in the streets.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #409
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
I would be willing to bet there are a lot of liberals locked in their homes in Watertown that would give their ass an assault rifle right now or even a 12ga.
Yes, I've thought about that. How many of them do you really think are armed? That turd probably went into some house already and is holding a defenseless family hostage.

If those Bostonians had half a brain, as soon as this is over they'd head to the nearest gun shop.

THAT'S WHAT THE DAMNED THINGS ARE FOR!
Old 04-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #410
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Your lack of patience,along with your -20 IQ on how these investigations work does not equal feds foot dragging.
They were holding on to those pictures at least 24 hours after identifying them, even going so far as canceling a news conference.

Yes, my IQ is 20 which is why YOU cannot defend your position on Heller and tell us why Cruz is wrong even though he was involved in personally litigating the case.

Please, issue us some more gems.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #411
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Four huge blows for libs this week...
Sigh. Nice to see that at a time that calls for unity you once again strive for divisiveness. Can't we all be on the same side? For just a day or two? Too much to ask?
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:42 PM   #412
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I always remember the first attack on the WTC in 1993. The scum got caught because they went back to Ryder to get the deposit on the truck they had used to carry the explosives into the basement. The FBI had already retrieved the VIN from the differential and called the rental place. The clerk called the FBI back and said, "They're here." The agent told him to stall the morons until they could get there. Geniuses.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #413
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
They were holding on to those pictures at least 24 hours after identifying them, even going so far as canceling a news conference.

Yes, my IQ is 20 which is why YOU cannot defend your position on Heller and tell us why Cruz is wrong even though he was involved in personally litigating the case.

Three posts in a row? Couldn't squeeze all that stupidity into one?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #414
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

I can't help it if you're too stupid to read/understand a court ruling, or too gullible to know when someone is lying to you.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #415
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Sigh. Nice to see that at a time that calls for unity you once again strive for divisiveness. Can't we all be on the same side? For just a day or two? Too much to ask?
I have sympathy for the folks in Boston. I don't have sympathy for liberals who want whore-loose immigration policy that let this **** into this country to begin with.

You guys are sucking and sucking badly. EAT IT.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #416
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
I can't help it if you're too stupid to read/understand a court ruling, or too gullible to know when someone is lying to you.
Then explain yourself instead of sticking your snout in the air, calling names, and bailing from the thread.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:47 PM   #417
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Three posts in a row? Couldn't squeeze all that stupidity into one?
You just did.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #418
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
I always remember the first attack on the WTC in 1993. The scum got caught because they went back to Ryder to get the deposit on the truck they had used to carry the explosives into the basement. The FBI had already retrieved the VIN from the differential and called the rental place. The clerk called the FBI back and said, "They're here." The agent told him to stall the morons until they could get there. Geniuses.
Post #4.

If you look at global IQ charts, let's just say that people from Islamist ****holes aren't exactly geniuses.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #419
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I just read the details of the shooting this morning. I'm still processing everything it's so crazy. They're saying Boston is on a complete lockdown. It's pretty clear these guys did it. They found Explosives and several weapons and they hail from Chechnya oringally - an area in the former USSR infamous for breeding terrorists. Some of you may recall in the early 2000's a group of Chechnyan rebels stormed and occupied an Opera house and held the audience hostage. They're crazy over there.
The Chechen rebels are also responsible for primary school massacre a couple of years ago. For those don't know Russia has waged a brutal brutal campaign against the area for the last 10 years. Both sides have gone medieval barbaric fight that war.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #420
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
The Chechen rebels are also responsible for primary school massacre a couple of years ago. For those don't know Russia has waged a brutal brutal campaign against the area for the last 10 years. Both sides have gone medieval barbaric fight that war.
Chechen terror goes back over 20 years.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #421
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
From everything coming out right now I'm beginning to suspect that the bombs were supplied to these two guys. They don't sound capable enough to do this alone.
It is not very hard to get easy to follow instructions on the internet how to plan and build devices like that.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #422
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Oppression against Chechen people predates the Byzantine Empire.

500,000 people were displaced after the first Chechen War, tens of thousands murdered and hundreds of thousands wounded. But keep on hating on the Muslims.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #423
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
And over the last 10 as I wrote it has gotten more brutal and inhuman. Putin has been an evil a-hole on the way he executed the suppression of the area and the rebels have in return become more evil in their response.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #424
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Timothy McVeigh was caught 90 minutes after the bombing for driving his Mercury Marquis without a license plate, sometimes you just need a little luck to catch these bastards.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #425
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Post #4.

If you look at global IQ charts, let's just say that people from Islamist ****holes aren't exactly geniuses.
You mean the terrorists? Some of the most highly educated people there are. Especially their operatives and higher ups. Almost all have extensive education, fluency in various languages and know a lot of stuff. You should read more intelligence reports.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote