The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #26
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obushma View Post
My rage is quite controlled
No, it's not.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #27
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
My rage is quite controlled, unless I unleash it, then somebody's getting ****ed up. So what does that make you, you pinko ****, a Marxist, a commie, a NAZI, or a globalist? You don't know **** about politics Ro, go back to MSNBC and hit me up with your take of the day you old ****ing worthless sack of flesh.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #28
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Busting out the family photos again Ro? Still doesnt change the fact you talk out of two sides of your face, and dont know **** from the ****ter about politics.
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #29
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Busting out the family photos again Ro? Still doesnt change the fact you talk out of two sides of your face, and dont know **** from the ****ter about politics.
Whereas you've never put up any political argument at all. All you can do is recite whatever you read at the Ron Paul site and then call everybody names. Rage on moron.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #30
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Whereas you've never put up any political argument at all. All you can do is recite whatever you read at the Ron Paul site and then call everybody names. Rage on moron.
What would you like to hear? I think you've got Krugmans legs strapped around your ears so it's hard for you to hear any other arguement...Afterall, he won a NOBEL PRIZE
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #31
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
What would you like to hear? I think you've got Krugmans legs strapped around your ears so it's hard for you to hear any other arguement...Afterall, he won a NOBEL PRIZE
And he publishes a column every week in the NY Times where he puts forward an argument based on his understanding of economics and gives everyone who reads it an opportunity to debate. All you do is come on here, rage about Ron Paul, never set up any argument of any kind, and then just call people names like some kind of 7th grader. Grow the **** up.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #32
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Krugman calls Stockman a "cranky old man."

Jared Bernstein calls it "...a Hunger Games version of America."

It seems not every economist agrees with Stockman's take.
http://economistsview.typepad.com/ec...r-the-top.html

The comments part under the Krugman piece are interesting. They're right. Krugman doesn't really post a counter-argument to Stockman. He just calls him names. So, does that make Stockman right? I almost wish I had time to go back to school and learn economics, but I don't. Not to mention that I always stunk at math.

Here's what I see:
Last week a can of pears was $1.49. Today it's $1.99. They've got people at King Soopers who work full-time on the graveyard shift changing price labels. Of course, the government does not include food in inflation numbers. We're supposed to be in a recession and the top 1% are doing better than ever. The stock market is through the roof and no jobs are being created. Investors are raking in dough, the government is buying derivatives and wages are stagnant. In fact, wages haven't gone up significantly in forty years and yet the top percenters incomes have gone up an average of $117,000 over that same period of time. And that's just an average. There are some waaaay above that on the curve. Meanwhile, their taxes have been cut lower than salaried workers. So, WTF is happening?

I still see an America that is of, for and by the corporations.

Anyway, economists are like weather forecasters. They can have degrees in climatology out the ying-yang and still can't tell you for sure if it will rain tomorrow. Just too many variables.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 04-03-2013 at 09:51 AM..