The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #76
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Since you're wrong, go right ahead.
What do you have to say now b****? Whats wrong, cock in the mouth got the toungue?
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #77
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Never voted for Bush? After you defended him on this board countless times -- and his insane war policies.

This is reason enough never to believe a word you say.
I already explained myself back in mid-2011:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...3&postcount=14

Quote:
I gave Bush the benefit of the doubt, at first.

But then, as more facts came to light regarding the war against Iraq, and his administration's utter bungling of the whole thing, including screwing up the war in Afghanistan because of the war in Iraq, I came to distrust the Bush regime.

Once the financial crisis hit, and the utter inability of his lackies to deal with it in any substantive and credible way, I became extremely disillusioned with the whole anti-government mantra that's become so fashionable among so many Republicans and the 'bagger ninnies.

We're now seeing what happens when anti-gubmit folks gain real political power - they totally **** things up. Since the GOP is now riddled with ideologues using the fiscal future of the US as a bargaining chip, and are interested in eviscerating government, without making it better, I've become quite disgusted with the whole sordid dogma.

I don't think endlessly growing government is the answer, as some liberals want, but I don't think mindlessly shrinking government, especially as stupidly as the 'baggers and the GOP want to do, is the answer either.

I'm not enamored of Obama or the Democrats, but more because of their willingness to roll over to the 'baggers, instead of doing what we all know is right, which is to adjust (rather than demolish) SS/Medicare/Medicaid, cut the military down hugely, and raise revenue, primarily from those at the top who have benefitted tremendously since Reagan, whereas the rest of us have not - not even close.

Once you realize that median earnings, in constant dollars, over the last decade have increased a whopping 2%, you begin to understand that the government has become far too tilted to toadying to the mega-rich, and we need to make it more answerable to all of us, not just the elite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney
A carbon tax will not end the use of coal and oil -- just the opposite. It will lock us in to continuing use of coal/oil.
How so?

Because it involves money?

And because the Jews control all the money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney
The way out of this mess is a paradigm shift in science - accompanied by technological breakthroughs. Dirt cheap electricity is the key to making the hydrogen economy feasible. We would already be there now if Tesla had not been screwed by JP Morgan.
And off the rails you go...
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #78
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obushma View Post
What do you have to say now b****? Whats wrong, cock in the mouth got the toungue?
How drunk/stoned are you?

Calling me wrong, now, for stuff I said 8-9 years ago is just pathetic.

I'm not omniscient. 'Scuse-a-****ing-moi.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #79
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
How drunk/stoned are you?

Calling me wrong, now, for stuff I said 8-9 years ago is just pathetic.

I'm not omniscient. 'Scuse-a-****ing-moi.
No, just proving what a two faced, paid, lying p***Y looks like.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #80
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
In other words, you looked in the mirror, oh ye raged-filled boy with the wee weenie.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #81
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
In other words, you looked in the mirror, oh ye raged-filled boy with the wee weenie.
Lol, good one.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #82
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
What is it with Liberals and cock size. No W*gs, you can't try and deflect.

You told me to post them, and I did. Now run back to your handlers, and let them know, you'be been outed. Chameleon

Funny how I cant edit my post, and it was changed **** SoCal

Last edited by Obushma; 04-02-2013 at 04:18 PM..
Old 04-02-2013, 04:55 PM   #83
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
I have my very own stalker. How special.

You see, when the facts change, I change my opinions to accomodate them. What do you do?

A few things have taken place since the 2004-2005 timeframe of those posts. **** me for not being omniscient.
If you were a member of a cult, like Obushma, you wouldn't have to worry about thinking. You would just have to be able to recite. Like a parrot.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #84
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Do you agree with this statement of Ron Paul's?

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #85
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
No.

Not all Americans have the same "carbon footprint".
No ****...but Al Gore and his cronies have stated this having kids increases global warming line of bull**** for years...

http://io9.com/5170350/your-child-causes-global-warming

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rbon-cost.html

My question to you is now that you know that your kids are a big reason for global warming, what will you do to save the earth? Kill them? Tell them they can't have any kids themselves? What will you do to save the planet?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #86
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
What is it with Liberals and cock size. No W*gs, you can't try and deflect.

You told me to post them, and I did. Now run back to your handlers, and let them know, you'be been outed. Chameleon
Like I said, **** me for not being omniscient about 2013 in 2004 and 2005.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #87
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

Quote:
Yet again, your science on the matter only exists from a limited perspective. There are infinite more possibilities that could be affecting the data. You're only operating from one.

The current scientific model that's in place is flawed, its like that on purpose. Just as religion oppresses spirituality, science oppresses knowledge. Why is it that most of the brilliant minds that emerge on this planet are self educated? Because they haven't been indoctrinated and their minds are free. If we want to find real truth we need to re-evaluate our methods of discovery, take out what's not working, not be afraid to throw out the whole system if necessary and find new sound methods. These methods are here and they are being used. The people who are really in control of this world have a much higher understanding of the inner workings of the universe then we do, and they use that understanding to control our minds and to stay in power.

Last edited by IHaveALight; 04-03-2013 at 06:41 AM..
IHaveALight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:47 AM   #88
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

As America, we have right now the man power, resources, technology and will to convert this country to 100% sustainable solar and wind energy. Right now. Why aren't we doing it? Because the only thing holding the value of the US dollar is oil.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:43 AM   #89
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveALight View Post
Yet again, your science on the matter only exists from a limited perspective. There are infinite more possibilities that could be affecting the data. You're only operating from one.
Name me a few of these other "infinite more possibilities".

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveALight
The current scientific model that's in place is flawed, its like that on purpose. Just as religion oppresses spirituality, science oppresses knowledge.
How so? What other tool to understand reality do you offer instead of science? Please explain.

Quote:
Why is it that most of the brilliant minds that emerge on this planet are self educated? Because they haven't been indoctrinated and their minds are free.
Science is indoctrination? Go on...

Quote:
If we want to find real truth we need to re-evaluate our methods of discovery, take out what's not working, not be afraid to throw out the whole system if necessary and find new sound methods. These methods are here and they are being used.
List some of these methods, please.

Quote:
The people who are really in control of this world have a much higher understanding of the inner workings of the universe then we do, and they use that understanding to control our minds and to stay in power.
And off the rails you go...
Old 04-03-2013, 09:09 AM   #90
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

The truth is out there. If you really want it you will find it. Until you uncondition your mind that was soley created by external influence you will never be able to see it.

Last edited by IHaveALight; 04-03-2013 at 09:20 AM..
Old 04-03-2013, 09:32 AM   #91
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Time magazine isn't science.

The science at that time was overwhelmingly concerned about global warming, not global cooling.

The global cooling myth
You evidently forgot the several times where "global warming" speeches by Gore and other such rallies were cancelled due to cold snowy weather .....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #92
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
You evidently forgot the several times where "global warming" speeches by Gore and other such rallies were cancelled due to cold snowy weather .....
Global warming does not mean it's hot everywhere all the time and every year is warmer than the previous year.

Obviously you've learned all you know about the science from Faux News and Rush.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #93
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
The truth is out there. If you really want it you will find it. Until you uncondition your mind that was soley created by external influence you will never be able to see it.
Meaning what?

What's the truth about anthropogenic climate change, and, why do you think climate science is wrong and your opinions are not?
Old 04-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #94
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

Quote:
Meaning what?

What's the truth about anthropogenic climate change, and, why do you think climate science is wrong and your opinions are not?
I don't know the truth about climate change, I just know that there is far more to the truth then we could understand with the current system. I have speculations and opinions, but that's all I have.

Left brain, right brain. Left, right. Knowledge, spirit. Science, religion. It all stems from the same source. The further we explore left without right or right without left, the further we get from the truth. The earth doesn't exist as north pole and or south pole, the earth is north pole, south pole and everything in between. We could never understand the earth if we based all our beliefs from the poles. And actually if we tried, our understanding of the earth would be an uncontrollable, conflicting, chaotic mess. Sound familiar?

Last edited by IHaveALight; 04-03-2013 at 01:42 PM..
Old 04-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #95
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I don't know the truth about climate change, I just know that there is far more to the truth then we could understand with the current system.
How do you know? What's the "current system"?

What is "the truth", if not what we can apprehend with our senses (and extensions thereof) and use our brains to reason about?

Is a mirage just as real as something you see that isn't one?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #96
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
I don't know the truth about climate change, I just know that there is far more to the truth then we could understand with the current system. I have speculations and opinions, but that's all I have.

Left brain, right brain. Left, right. Knowledge, spirituality. Science, religion. It all stems from the same source. The further we explore left without right or right without left, the further we get from the truth. The earth doesn't exist as north pole and or south pole, the earth is north pole, south pole and everything in between. We could never understand the earth if we based all our beliefs from the poles. And actually if we tried, our understanding of the earth would be an uncontrollable, conflicting, chaotic mess. Sound familiar?
If you're not going to trust what you see and hear you shouldn't trust everything you think either. The mind created scientific theory. It also created the idea of other dimensions and lizard beings. Obviously, not all that we can think can withstand the test of reality.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #97
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

the can show us the earth is warming but the proof its mostly from humans is not proved. Also if it is proven the greenies still have not shown that Obamas or the lefts policies will help cool the Earth. All they do is help us lose to China faster.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #98
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
the can show us the earth is warming but the proof its mostly from humans is not proved. Also if it is proven the greenies still have not shown that Obamas or the lefts policies will help cool the Earth. All they do is help us lose to China faster.
People believe that cyanobacteria created the oxygen that made our lives possible, but they won't believe that the industrial revolution changed the atmosphere?

Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #99
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
the can show us the earth is warming but the proof its mostly from humans is not proved.
Science doesn't deal in proof, like courts do.

Start here:

The Big Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown
Also if it is proven the greenies still have not shown that Obamas or the lefts policies will help cool the Earth. All they do is help us lose to China faster.
Sticking with fossil fuels is the losing choice.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #100
IHaveALight
the sun is gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
If you're not going to trust what you see and hear you shouldn't trust everything you think either. The mind created scientific theory. It also created the idea of other dimensions and lizard beings. Obviously, not all that we can think can withstand the test of reality.
The thought is molded by the individuals beliefs of reality.
The beliefs are molded by the external influence.

Last edited by IHaveALight; 04-03-2013 at 01:54 PM..