The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Meck77

Default North Korea declares war?

North Korea says it 'enters war' with South Korea.
Jungah Lee of Bloomberg reports that state-controlled Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) released a statement saying the U.S. stealth bomber flights over South Korea Thursday are an “unacceptable” provocation, and it is giving a “final warning” to U.S.
South Korea's Yonhap news reports that the North said it will deal with every inter-Korean issue in a wartime manner.
From Yonhap:
[KCNA] cited an emergency military meeting convened by leader Kim Jong-un on Thursday in which he reportedly approved plans for striking U.S. and South Korean targets.
Kim's "important decision" is an ultimatum to "hostile forces" and a final decision for justice, added the statement.
But the North stopped short of launching an actual attack immediately, saying its military is waiting for a final order by Kim.

Continued.....

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/north...#ixzz2Oyn810cX

Last edited by Meck77; 03-29-2013 at 06:46 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #2
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Just saw this. WTF are they thinking. Something will happen I think at this point. Wonder what Herc is hearing about now.

Last edited by ghwk; 03-29-2013 at 08:09 PM..
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:47 AM   #3
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

I'm trying to figure out what N Korea hopes to gain. Then i get worried because they don't seem to have anything to gain from their actions. Makes you wonder if their leadership is an unstable as one of our crazy rampage killers. Like they may just attack someday and go out in a blaze of glory.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:58 AM   #4
BroncsRule
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The Korean war never actually ended. We negotiated a cease fire in 1952, which has held for 60 years. Technically, a "state of war" still exists.
BroncsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:28 AM   #5
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

He also said he would nuke NYC, Washington and Austin TX.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #6
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Kim Jong Un reveals his 'U.S. mainland strike plan': Pictures inside North Korean leader's war room show him plotting to attack America (with a map of target cities on the wall behind him)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2P291KAQW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:36 AM   #7
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

They feel neglected and want attention.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #8
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I'm trying to figure out what N Korea hopes to gain. Then i get worried because they don't seem to have anything to gain from their actions. Makes you wonder if their leadership is an unstable as one of our crazy rampage killers. Like they may just attack someday and go out in a blaze of glory.
So, when we engage in posturing, you see the value. When NK does exactly the same thing, you don't see the value?
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
So, when we engage in posturing, you see the value. When NK does exactly the same thing, you don't see the value?
Posturing yes but they sink ships and shell islands. Isn't that a lot more then just mere posturing? You could say the nuclear tests are posturing. But that is like cold war posturing and we are trying to avoid those situations. Thats why the world decided lets not test nukes anymore. It just provokes some and scares the crap out of others.

If Obama did a nuclear test like we did in the 50's out in the ocean off N Koreas coast and i said hey man its only posturing would you not call me crazy?

go ahead an posture, fight for your people, but N Korea way off the road map of sanity.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote