The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #101
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Hey dbag notice I said he was a "bad to mediocre" QB? Where in the hell did my post state he was a good QB? You have no clue what you're talking about. The pieces for that SF team were already there. Harbaugh IS the reason he got the most out of Smith. Let me school you on his career since you're failing again. Rookie year. INJURED. Missed games because of that. 2006 played every ****ing snap. 2007. INJURED missed games because of that. 2008 INJURED and put on IR in SEPTEMBER. 2009 smith did miss first 7 games in favor of Shaun hill. Replaced a struggling hill week 7 and was declared the starter the next day. 2010 season week 7 INJURED shoulder once again. Troy smith took over due to an INJURED smith. After 3 games smith returned as starter

So Einstein that means he only missed 8 games as a starter due to benching and the rest due to INJURY. Which means the majority of his games missed were due to injury NOT demotion.

Booya

You have to understand Jetmeck is a die hard union guy (thug?) and he personally had one of this union guys over at Stats R Us look it up. Seems his union guy went on another coffee break and mailed it in. Since it was his 5th ****up on stats this month (well, it is day 2 of April), he will be getting a promotion and raise.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #102
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You have to understand Jetmeck is a die hard union guy (thug?) and he personally had one of this union guys over at Stats R Us look it up. Seems his union guy went on another coffee break and mailed it in. Since it was his 5th ****up on stats this month (well, it is day 2 of April), he will be getting a promotion and raise.
Ha now that's funny right there
Old 04-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #103
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
baseball season
2nd day into the season and there's already a perfecto going into the 9th
Old 04-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #104
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
to be fair, Moore is probably a better WR than anyone on the SD rooster
That's debatable. None of the receivers on either roster are spectacular. Alexander showed big flashes last season but health will always be a concern with him.

I don't know why anyone is bringing up the Chargers though. I've said multiple times now that I'm not expecting very much from the Chargers this year. The Broncos already have this season gift-wrapped as far as I'm concerned.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #105
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltaneer View Post
That's debatable. None of the receivers on either roster are spectacular. Alexander showed big flashes last season but health will always be a concern with him.

I don't know why anyone is bringing up the Chargers though. I've said multiple times now that I'm not expecting very much from the Chargers this year. The Broncos already have this season gift-wrapped as far as I'm concerned.
Because regardless of if you think Chargers can win we still are looking forward to crushing Rivers ****ing face into the turf. You don't get to skip out on smack talk just because you are so beaten down you admit defeat before the season starts.

In real life if you curled up into a little ball rather then fight, like you are doing here so far this yr. Well then it would be wrong to punch you. but this is the internet and we are still going to give you a hard time about your team. And if we crush you it will be just as sweet as any other year.

Time to send cry my a river out of the AFC West this yr.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #106
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Because regardless of if you think Chargers can win we still are looking forward to crushing Rivers ****ing face into the turf. You don't get to skip out on smack talk just because you are so beaten down you admit defeat before the season starts.

In real life if you curled up into a little ball rather then fight, like you are doing here so far this yr. Well then it would be wrong to punch you. but this is the internet and we are still going to give you a hard time about your team. And if we crush you it will be just as sweet as any other year.

Time to send cry my a river out of the AFC West this yr.
Whatever.

If you want to talk football, we can talk football.

I'll leave the smack talk for the guys who enjoy that.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote