The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY
 
TheChamp24's Avatar
 
The Legend

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Broncos Country
Posts: 5,473
Default Brandon Flowers...

So i don't remember Flowers being this kind of bush league...


This was after the play was over, and Flowers did this at least one more, maybe two times.
Deliberate cheap shots to Welker when the play is over. I don't know how that is missed.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,037

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

He is a b****, who got beat like a drum in the second half. Spent all his energy being a cheap shot artist, play after play in the first half.

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 11-17-2013 at 10:34 PM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 4,986

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

p***Y players have to compensate somehow.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
At Unbelievers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,916

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Looked very Finnegan of him.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,544

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

ever since he became the lead singer for The Killers, he just isn't as cool as the other cats.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #6
rolandftw
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,138

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Yeah, there were some pretty clear late hits by Flowers
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #7
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 2,559

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
So i don't remember Flowers being this kind of bush league...


This was after the play was over, and Flowers did this at least one more, maybe two times.
Deliberate cheap shots to Welker when the play is over. I don't know how that is missed.
If that isn't a fine by the league, then I don't know what is.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #8
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,020

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

If the league doesn't fine that A hole big time as he was doing that crap several times tonight, there should be some 'team enforcement' on his arse in two weeks.

That is probably where Wes got his bell rung when getting shoved so hard and unexpectedly when his defenses were down. Total cheap shot and I wont shed a tear when he gets laid out cold playing like that.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #9
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer
 
Broncos4Life's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 1,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
If the league doesn't fine that A hole big time as he was doing that crap several times tonight, there should be some 'team enforcement' on his arse in two weeks.

That is probably where Wes got his bell rung when getting shoved so hard and unexpectedly when his defenses were down. Total cheap shot and I wont shed a tear when he gets laid out cold playing like that.
I'll tell you what. I won't shed a ****in tear if that pink pony rider tears a ****in acl.
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #10
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,706

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Chicken ****.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #11
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
At Unbelievers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,916

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

I love how Collinsworth was sucking him off for this **** too.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #12
Kaylore
Genetically Superior
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Because I am better.

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,299

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke
Default

The Killers have a new single.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #13
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,606
Default

Collinsworth was sucking this off as tough play tonight. He was so proud of the Chiefs play tonight.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:29 AM   #14
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,410
Default

I'm getting sick of watching players take shots at Broncos. They grab them by the neck, facemask, go for the knee's, take late shots. Both the Chargers and the Chiefs have it coming to them in the next game. Our defense needs an enforcer. They are too ****ing nice. Time to dole out some punishment the next time defenses start getting chippy with our offense.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:12 AM   #15
fontaine
Ring of Famer
 
fontaine's Avatar
 
Go John Manning!

Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 13,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
I love how Collinsworth was sucking him off for this **** too.
Collinsworth called one of the worst games I've ever listened too.

1. Sucking off Jamaal Charles and how tough an inside runner he is. When the reason why he was forced to run inside so often was because our DEs crashed the outside zone runs and forced Charles inside.

2. Sucking off Eric Fisher with a prepared montage of how he had stoned Von (even though Von beat him up against the run). Only to see Derek Wolfe immediately stone Fisher for a sack on Smith.

3. Taking absolute garbage about Brandon Flowers and how well/physical he was playing even though in the first half Flowers gave up 3 catches for 29 yards off of just 4 targets.

4. Taking about how well KC's offense was playing (only a few drops away from scoring more points) while watching them punt three straight times to open the 2nd half.

5. Kept talking about Hali/Houston/Poe even though Manning was barely touched all while Phillips/Jackson/Wolfe were making Smith run for his life.

6. Colinsworth: "I think this is Justin Houston, thinks it's a run (play)" when Manning completes a pass. Except it was empty backfield. Nice call Chris.

7. Denver just scored another TD making it 24 - 10 with an entire 4th left to play and Denver also missed a FG early in the game.
Colinsworth: "This Kansas City defense has shown me they can hang with this Broncos offense."

This guy is batsh8t crazy.

And it went on.

Last edited by fontaine; 11-18-2013 at 05:36 AM..
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:17 AM   #16
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,025

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I'm getting sick of watching players take shots at Broncos. They grab them by the neck, facemask, go for the knee's, take late shots. Both the Chargers and the Chiefs have it coming to them in the next game. Our defense needs an enforcer. They are too ****ing nice. Time to dole out some punishment the next time defenses start getting chippy with our offense.
vickerson
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #17
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,312

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I'm getting sick of watching players take shots at Broncos. They grab them by the neck, facemask, go for the knee's, take late shots. Both the Chargers and the Chiefs have it coming to them in the next game. Our defense needs an enforcer. They are too ****ing nice. Time to dole out some punishment the next time defenses start getting chippy with our offense.
Kevin Vickerson.

I don't condone cheering for injuries, I don't care stooping to others lows.
The head coach needs to talk to the refs. Don't let other players get in their heads. Let the penalty flags be their response. Denver is a good team and players are gonna take all the shots they can at us to get the chink in our armor. just my .02
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:46 AM   #18
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,312

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
Collinsworth called one of the worst games I've ever listened too.

1. Sucking off Jamaal Charles and how tough an inside runner he is. When the reason why he was forced to run inside so often was because our DEs crashed the outside zone runs and forced Charles inside.

2. Sucking off Eric Fisher with a prepared montage of how he had stoned Von (even though Von beat him up against the run). Only to see Derek Wolfe immediately stone Fisher for a sack on Smith.

3. Taking absolute garbage about Brandon Flowers and how well/physical he was playing even though in the first half Flowers gave up 3 catches for 29 yards off of just 4 targets.

4. Taking about how well KC's offense was playing (only a few drops away from scoring more points) while watching them punt three straight times to open the 2nd half.

5. Kept talking about Hali/Houston/Poe even though Manning was barely touched all while Phillips/Jackson/Wolfe were making Smith run for his life.

6. Colinsworth: "I think this is Justin Houston, thinks it's a run (play)" when Manning completes a pass. Except it was empty backfield. Nice call Chris.

7. Denver just scored another TD making it 24 - 10 with an entire 4th left to play and Denver also missed a FG early in the game.
Colinsworth: "This Kansas City defense has shown me they can hang with this Broncos offense."

This guy is batsh8t crazy.

And it went on.
Just wait tell next weekend when he gets to hug on tom bradys nuts all night
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:28 AM   #19
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: St Augustine, FL
Posts: 7,380

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
Collinsworth called one of the worst games I've ever listened too.

1. Sucking off Jamaal Charles and how tough an inside runner he is. When the reason why he was forced to run inside so often was because our DEs crashed the outside zone runs and forced Charles inside.

2. Sucking off Eric Fisher with a prepared montage of how he had stoned Von (even though Von beat him up against the run). Only to see Derek Wolfe immediately stone Fisher for a sack on Smith.

3. Taking absolute garbage about Brandon Flowers and how well/physical he was playing even though in the first half Flowers gave up 3 catches for 29 yards off of just 4 targets.

4. Taking about how well KC's offense was playing (only a few drops away from scoring more points) while watching them punt three straight times to open the 2nd half.

5. Kept talking about Hali/Houston/Poe even though Manning was barely touched all while Phillips/Jackson/Wolfe were making Smith run for his life.

6. Colinsworth: "I think this is Justin Houston, thinks it's a run (play)" when Manning completes a pass. Except it was empty backfield. Nice call Chris.

7. Denver just scored another TD making it 24 - 10 with an entire 4th left to play and Denver also missed a FG early in the game.
Colinsworth: "This Kansas City defense has shown me they can hang with this Broncos offense."

This guy is batsh8t crazy.

And it went on.
All this and more, when the Broncos had the ball he would talk about the Chiefs defense, and when the Chiefs had the ball.... he would talk about the Chiefs offense.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:31 AM   #20
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,312

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
All this and more, when the Broncos had the ball he would talk about the Chiefs defense, and when the Chiefs had the ball.... he would talk about the Chiefs offense.
Serious question I hope someone knows the answer to. Does KOA and the tv sync up at all?
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #21
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser
 
Bronco Boy's Avatar
 
Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York. **** you too.
Posts: 2,000

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Brandon Flowers just hates white people.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:35 AM   #22
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,312

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

oh and as much as it annoys the hell out of me. I'm sure just about every fan of the NFL is sick and tired of hearing about manning. KC is the new comer on the block and have a lot of story lines that haven't been followed nationally.. still doesn't make it any easier though
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:36 AM   #23
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,312

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
Brandon Flowers just hates white people.
Who doesn't hate white people :-D
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:42 AM   #24
Mile High 81
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bad Salzuflen, Germany
Posts: 161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Serious question I hope someone knows the answer to. Does KOA and the tv sync up at all?
I donīt think that will work. Usally the Radio Signal is one ore two seconds ahead. Im not sure so you can trie it.

I usally like Collinsworth but yesterday was really really worse.
Mile High 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:53 AM   #25
jonny1
Ahhh, football!
 
Broncos' cheerleaders rule!

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,506

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Kuper
Default

The section that got me was when Ball fumbled the handoff, it was "There's that turnover causing defense of the Chiefs!" when no KC player had anything to do with the fumble and then Trevathan CAUSES a fumble on the next play and its "The Broncos caught a break there."
jonny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Denver Broncos