The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Default Brandon Flowers...

So i don't remember Flowers being this kind of bush league...

This was after the play was over, and Flowers did this at least one more, maybe two times.
Deliberate cheap shots to Welker when the play is over. I don't know how that is missed.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

He is a b****, who got beat like a drum in the second half. Spent all his energy being a cheap shot artist, play after play in the first half.

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 11-17-2013 at 10:34 PM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

p***Y players have to compensate somehow.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Looked very Finnegan of him.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

ever since he became the lead singer for The Killers, he just isn't as cool as the other cats.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #6
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Yeah, there were some pretty clear late hits by Flowers
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #7
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
So i don't remember Flowers being this kind of bush league...

This was after the play was over, and Flowers did this at least one more, maybe two times.
Deliberate cheap shots to Welker when the play is over. I don't know how that is missed.
If that isn't a fine by the league, then I don't know what is.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #8
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

If the league doesn't fine that A hole big time as he was doing that crap several times tonight, there should be some 'team enforcement' on his arse in two weeks.

That is probably where Wes got his bell rung when getting shoved so hard and unexpectedly when his defenses were down. Total cheap shot and I wont shed a tear when he gets laid out cold playing like that.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #9
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
If the league doesn't fine that A hole big time as he was doing that crap several times tonight, there should be some 'team enforcement' on his arse in two weeks.

That is probably where Wes got his bell rung when getting shoved so hard and unexpectedly when his defenses were down. Total cheap shot and I wont shed a tear when he gets laid out cold playing like that.
I'll tell you what. I won't shed a ****in tear if that pink pony rider tears a ****in acl.
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #10
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Chicken ****.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #11
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I love how Collinsworth was sucking him off for this **** too.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #12
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

The Killers have a new single.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #13
Bronco Yoda

Collinsworth was sucking this off as tough play tonight. He was so proud of the Chiefs play tonight.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:29 AM   #14
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I'm getting sick of watching players take shots at Broncos. They grab them by the neck, facemask, go for the knee's, take late shots. Both the Chargers and the Chiefs have it coming to them in the next game. Our defense needs an enforcer. They are too ****ing nice. Time to dole out some punishment the next time defenses start getting chippy with our offense.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:12 AM   #15
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
I love how Collinsworth was sucking him off for this **** too.
Collinsworth called one of the worst games I've ever listened too.

1. Sucking off Jamaal Charles and how tough an inside runner he is. When the reason why he was forced to run inside so often was because our DEs crashed the outside zone runs and forced Charles inside.

2. Sucking off Eric Fisher with a prepared montage of how he had stoned Von (even though Von beat him up against the run). Only to see Derek Wolfe immediately stone Fisher for a sack on Smith.

3. Taking absolute garbage about Brandon Flowers and how well/physical he was playing even though in the first half Flowers gave up 3 catches for 29 yards off of just 4 targets.

4. Taking about how well KC's offense was playing (only a few drops away from scoring more points) while watching them punt three straight times to open the 2nd half.

5. Kept talking about Hali/Houston/Poe even though Manning was barely touched all while Phillips/Jackson/Wolfe were making Smith run for his life.

6. Colinsworth: "I think this is Justin Houston, thinks it's a run (play)" when Manning completes a pass. Except it was empty backfield. Nice call Chris.

7. Denver just scored another TD making it 24 - 10 with an entire 4th left to play and Denver also missed a FG early in the game.
Colinsworth: "This Kansas City defense has shown me they can hang with this Broncos offense."

This guy is batsh8t crazy.

And it went on.

Last edited by fontaine; 11-18-2013 at 05:36 AM..
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:17 AM   #16
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I'm getting sick of watching players take shots at Broncos. They grab them by the neck, facemask, go for the knee's, take late shots. Both the Chargers and the Chiefs have it coming to them in the next game. Our defense needs an enforcer. They are too ****ing nice. Time to dole out some punishment the next time defenses start getting chippy with our offense.
vickerson
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #17
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Kevin Vickerson.

I don't condone cheering for injuries, I don't care stooping to others lows.
The head coach needs to talk to the refs. Don't let other players get in their heads. Let the penalty flags be their response. Denver is a good team and players are gonna take all the shots they can at us to get the chink in our armor. just my .02
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:46 AM   #18
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post

1. Sucking off Jamaal Charles and how tough an inside runner he is. When the reason why he was forced to run inside so often was because our DEs crashed the outside zone runs and forced Charles inside.

2. Sucking off Eric Fisher with a prepared montage of how he had stoned Von (even though Von beat him up against the run). Only to see Derek Wolfe immediately stone Fisher for a sack on Smith.

3. Taking absolute garbage about Brandon Flowers and how well/physical he was playing even though in the first half Flowers gave up 3 catches for 29 yards off of just 4 targets.

4. Taking about how well KC's offense was playing (only a few drops away from scoring more points) while watching them punt three straight times to open the 2nd half.

5. Kept talking about Hali/Houston/Poe even though Manning was barely touched all while Phillips/Jackson/Wolfe were making Smith run for his life.

6. Colinsworth: "I think this is Justin Houston, thinks it's a run (play)" when Manning completes a pass. Except it was empty backfield. Nice call Chris.

7. Denver just scored another TD making it 24 - 10 with an entire 4th left to play and Denver also missed a FG early in the game.
Colinsworth: "This Kansas City defense has shown me they can hang with this Broncos offense."

And it went on.
Just wait tell next weekend when he gets to hug on tom bradys nuts all night
Old 11-18-2013, 06:28 AM   #19
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post

And it went on.
All this and more, when the Broncos had the ball he would talk about the Chiefs defense, and when the Chiefs had the ball.... he would talk about the Chiefs offense.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:31 AM   #20
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
All this and more, when the Broncos had the ball he would talk about the Chiefs defense, and when the Chiefs had the ball.... he would talk about the Chiefs offense.
Serious question I hope someone knows the answer to. Does KOA and the tv sync up at all?
Old 11-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #21
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Brandon Flowers just hates white people.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:35 AM   #22
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

oh and as much as it annoys the hell out of me. I'm sure just about every fan of the NFL is sick and tired of hearing about manning. KC is the new comer on the block and have a lot of story lines that haven't been followed nationally.. still doesn't make it any easier though
Old 11-18-2013, 06:36 AM   #23
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
Brandon Flowers just hates white people.
Who doesn't hate white people :-D
Old 11-18-2013, 06:42 AM   #24
Mile High 81
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Serious question I hope someone knows the answer to. Does KOA and the tv sync up at all?
I donīt think that will work. Usally the Radio Signal is one ore two seconds ahead. Im not sure so you can trie it.

I usally like Collinsworth but yesterday was really really worse.
Mile High 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:53 AM   #25
jonny1
Ahhh, football!

Broncos' cheerleaders rule!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Kuper

The section that got me was when Ball fumbled the handoff, it was "There's that turnover causing defense of the Chiefs!" when no KC player had anything to do with the fumble and then Trevathan CAUSES a fumble on the next play and its "The Broncos caught a break there."
jonny1 is offline   Reply With Quote