The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2013, 01:13 PM   #26
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

ESPN has sucked for over a decade. I can remember when ESPN had good postgame football shows that just had Jackson and Berman. And that was good enough.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #27
BroncoLifer
Living the Dream

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
I went through a hate fest with ESPN, but realized that it was mainly a strong disdain for Stuart Scott. His whole "every highlight is going to be ebonically charged!" shtick got pretty old. I watch ESPN mostly to catch up on the day's highlights, but can't change the channel fast enough when old Stu comes on...thank goodness for highlight express on ESPN2
Co-sign, can't stand that guy. Or the strange magnetic pull that makes me look at his freaky Frankenstein eye.
BroncoLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #28
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator

Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

I am excited Fox Sports is creating a competitive channel to go against ESPN.
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #29
Dendave
Ring of Famer

Echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
Both NBC and Fox are preparing competing 24 hour sports networks. NBC already has their started (NBC Sports, obviously). Rupert Murdoch has apparently made it clear that he plans to start their sports channel much like he did Fox News and Fox Business, with a large wad of cash to buy as much mind share as possible.
CBS has there own sports channel also, haven't tuned in much since football season ended, but they have some good football content during the season, have no idea what they show now, I assume college basketball
Dendave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #30
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
I went through a hate fest with ESPN, but realized that it was mainly a strong disdain for Stuart Scott. His whole "every highlight is going to be ebonically charged!" shtick got pretty old. I watch ESPN mostly to catch up on the day's highlights, but can't change the channel fast enough when old Stu comes on...thank goodness for highlight express on ESPN2
It's funny because he tries to be all gangsta but with that lazy eye just come across about as tough as Webster.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote