The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
Tomeboy58801
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default The wish list

Here are the FA I would like to see. It sounds inevitable that Doom is gone. I like Osi to replace him. At DT, I like Sammie Lee Hill and Terrance Knighton. I think we should bring Bad Jones at LB in. I also think we need to find a starting CB opposite Champ Bailey and move Harris back to nickel. On offense I would like Reggie Bush, and a slot receiver like Welker, Edelman, or Amendola. I think we can get a big back in the draft. I say we dump Mays, Moreno, and Mgahee.
Tomeboy58801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
ND Bronco Fan
Ring of Famer

Not really a wish as a gut feeling......can someone tell me what the status of Brian Urlacher is........just cant shake this........hope I am wrong.
ND Bronco Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

My wish list?

Revis, Avril, Doom, Adrian Peterson, Larry Fitzgerald, Gronk, Suh, Patrick Willis...and Ed Reeeeeeeeeeeeeed. My bonus for the wishlist is Elway coming out of retirement to become ole melonhead's backup.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
yerner
Ring of Famer

Bad Jones? He sounds dope.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

I think our "slot guy" should be a big, physical, fast guy. At least 6-2 and 220 or so. I think 3 big, athletic guys at WR would let Manning brutalize defenses and fast-track us to the Superbowl.
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #6
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerner View Post
Bad Jones? He sounds dope.
is that a nickname for a guy i don't know?

He sounds like a draftable Madden player.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #7
NickStixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play2win View Post
I think our "slot guy" should be a big, physical, fast guy. At least 6-2 and 220 or so. I think 3 big, athletic guys at WR would let Manning brutalize defenses and fast-track us to the Superbowl.
Ryan Swope!! 6'0" - 206 lbs, runs a 4.34 40. HE is on my wishlist for the draft for the Broncos.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #8
yerner
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
is that a nickname for a guy i don't know?

He sounds like a draftable Madden player.
I'm guessing it's this guy

http://www.nfl.com/player/bradjones/2507768/profile

But I'm hoping it's actually a guy called Bad Jones. If not, he will be the star of my first novel.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #9
yerner
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickStixx View Post
Ryan Swope!! 6'0" - 206 lbs, runs a 4.34 40. HE is on my wishlist for the draft for the Broncos.
He reminds me of a smaller, faster Ed McCaffrey.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #10
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Wish list...

HB - Need somebody who can take regular carries. Hillman is still a work in progress although showed some heart in the playoff game. Would love Steven Jackson but doubt he can log a ton of carries moving forward. Should be good on all downs though with his size and hands. Rashard Mendenhall has a couple 1100 yd seasons under his belt. His hands are not great, but there is upside to his game being only 25 and this being his 2nd year coming off a ACL injury. Shonn Greene has running skills but is only a 2 down player at this juncture of his career. Still some upside but hands make him a liability to me. Reggie Bush would be an explosive playmaker for us on passing downs but questions remain about his blocking and if he can make it through a 16 game schedule. If nothing else, we have no shortage of backs to choose from. In addition, we should really pick up another back through the draft. Bell around rd 3 or 4 would be perfect.

WR - We don't need to break the bank on one but we do need another option. Stokely's health always is a question. He's a good player who's turning 37 if I recall with speed waning. 3 wide is a huge formation in his offense.

OL - Case can be made for a couple linemen. I don't know if we look them in FA or the draft but guard/tackle has some question marks coming back.

DL - It appears that Doom is gone. We need to make a play for DE/DT. Kruger would be a dream com true at DE but probably will command too much money. I'd like to see Vickerson resigned and if possible, a buy-low type of guy like Glenn Dorsey. I think the 3-4 was a very poor fit for him, however in a 4-3, he could tap back into the talent he showed at LSU.

LB - DJ Williams is gone. Depth is required. Picking up a guy like Brad Jones would be awesome. I think he's a good player coming into his own with a few years in the league under his belt.

CB - People keep talking about Revis. Unless we get him for Doom and a mid-rd pick, no thanks. We would be fine looking at some mid-level options in FA and the draft, with most likely the draft being the best location for a long term solution.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #11
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer

21ís No Champ

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15

I want Doom to stay and would like to see us sign Nnamdi. We ran a bunch of man to man and Nnamdi was at his best when he was allowed to do that, he would also come fairly cheap with the Eagles still having to pay him $4M next year.
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote