The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #26
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Like I said, I'd have no problem with the Broncos going defense with their first three picks. Probably CB (yes, Trufant might be there) then DT then MLB. At the very least the Broncos should be able to get a starting caliber DT and maybe a MLB too.

At #28 look at the Broncos options, it's great: DT? WR? RB? CB? LB? S? Oline? All are very possible at the #28 spot.

I'm not thrilled with Te'o either. If he's there at 28 I'd rather the Broncos pass on him and take another position and then draft a ILB like Alonzo or Bostic later in the draft.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #27
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

I think Teo might have the makings of a solid pro, potential pro-bowler. Solid, not spectacular. But I would not be upset with a DT or DE at 28, either.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #28
Agamemnon

I have zero interest in Te'o or any of the othe Mikes in this draft, unless it's in the 3rd round or later. None of them look like they will ever be more than mediocre to me, and there are other positions of need that will offer much better quality.

Seems to me that some people just have a hard on for the position, but the fact is that we aren't going to find another Al Wilson in this draft, sorry.