The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #51
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
Blah blah blah. To bad he can't make it happen when it counts. He had so many chance against Baltimore. He wanted no part of it. Keep looking at stats without watching the games though.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #52
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Blah blah blah. To bad he can't make it happen when it counts. He had so many chance against Baltimore. He wanted no part of it. Keep looking at stats without watching the games though.
If you had WATCHED the game as a broncos fan, instead of being bitter about tebow, you'd realize Manning led a 4th quarter 10 play 88 yard TD drive taking the lead. then Adams defending a 4th down batted pass from flacco, all but securing the win. How exactly is it Mannings fault that winning sequence of events didnt end in a win? Ask Rahim Moore and a coach playing regular season percentages.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #53
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
If you had WATCHED the game as a broncos fan, instead of being bitter about tebow, you'd realize Manning led a 4th quarter 10 play 88 yard TD drive taking the lead. then Adams defending a 4th down batted pass from flacco, all but securing the win. How exactly is it Mannings fault that winning sequence of events didnt end in a win? Ask Rahim Moore and a coach playing regular season percentages.
Yeah none of em want to talk about what should have been the game winning drive. Or the people that really screwed the team that day. It's just shut up about rahim cuz manning sucks in the playoffs.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #54
Agamemnon

Quote:
All good points. At the same time Manning had the ball multiple times in OT and ultimately only managed to turn it over and lose the game. There's plenty of blame to go around, and some of it is definitely on Manning.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #55
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
All good points. At the same time Manning had the ball multiple times in OT and ultimately only managed to turn it over and lose the game. There's plenty of blame to go around, and some of it is definitely on Manning.
Well that settles it. We should just cut Manning now since he's obviously the Marty schottenheimer of quarterbacks right?
Old 03-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #56
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Well that settles it. We should just cut Manning now since he's obviously the Marty schottenheimer of quarterbacks right?
Yes that's precisely my point. I'm not simply pointing out that Manning was a part of why we lost. No I'm saying we should cut him and make Caleb Hanie our starter.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #57
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Yes that's precisely my point. I'm not simply pointing out that Manning was a part of why we lost. No I'm saying we should cut him and make Caleb Hanie our starter.
Yeah well, manning sucks in the playoffs and won't win us a super bowl, so time to move on right?
Old 03-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #58
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
You are right OT was a bit of a different story. But OT should've never existed and manning did his job in the 4th to prevent a loss or OT. He just looked spent and tired in that OT. Certainly can question his int throw.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #59
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

is al davis in charge of the ravens? if chucking the ball up and hoping works...god bless flacco
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:47 AM   #60
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Dude I have been a Broncos fan forever. Never been a Manning fan though. Just cause they wear Orange doesn't mean I like them. I am tired and frustrated and Manning isn't the only player on Denver I'm not into.

FWIW I didn't think he played a bad game until we couldn't score in OT.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:18 AM   #61
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
The jocularity and ridiculousness that is today's NFL.....Good luck w/ that Ratbirds. We'll see how you feel about that in about 2 yrs..
broncobum6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #62
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Dude I have been a Broncos fan forever. Never been a Manning fan though. Just cause they wear Orange doesn't mean I like them. I am tired and frustrated and Manning isn't the only player on Denver I'm not into.

translation: "I have been a big Broncos fan since 1998!"
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #63
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Yeah well, manning sucks in the playoffs and won't win us a super bowl, so time to move on right?
umm....you already said that.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:40 AM   #64
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncobum6162 View Post
The jocularity and ridiculousness that is today's NFL.....Good luck w/ that Ratbirds. We'll see how you feel about that in about 2 yrs..
Are they gonna feel worse than we do in two years if Manning can't deliver? We're paying $40M guaranteed.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #65
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
Flacco really should wire Rahim an agent's cut, what 12%?
I wonder what Bill Vinovich's cut should be?
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #66
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

I wasn't bashing you for hating manning just don't understand how any bronco game can be rendered meaningless. It definetly hard to love every single player or coach on the team. Thats rare. I didnt like tebow and those regular season games were ugly but I never thought they were meaningless

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 03-03-2013 at 09:20 AM..
Old 03-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #67
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
translation: "I have been a big Broncos fan since 1998!"
F no, way before that. Can't be certain though. My dad went away on business to Denver right around 1990 and brought me home gear. Fan ever since then.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #68
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

the loss was a bitter pill to swallow for sure, but I'm confident that the Broncos will be back in the playoffs this coming season. I also am confident they will be better...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #69
Agamemnon

Quote:
You are right OT was a bit of a different story. But OT should've never existed and manning did his job in the 4th to prevent a loss or OT. He just looked spent and tired in that OT. Certainly can question his int throw.
And they probably don't even get to OT without Trindon Holiday. Manning and the offense only managed 21 points.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #70
Punisher
®WOOOOOO so close you can

Taste it just makes you hungry®

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange&BlueMohawk View Post
Flacco is terrible. At least the Ravens will be in the gutter for 6 years. One less team to deal with.

And the Ravens are stupid for paying that.

And now I do this.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #71
Bacchus

Quote:
Well, besides the fact that Manning has been to two superbowls and won one yes they are the same
Old 03-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #72
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

My best friend is a Bmore fan and after we beat them in the regular season, he was telling me that the consensus out there was that a minimum that they needed to bring in a veteran QB to challenge him and many were already writing him off altogether and ready to be done with him.

I honestly think that if Moore doesnt have the Buckner moment, something near the above happens. And if they do resign him, you are talking about 2-3 years, at 5M per. That makes the Moore play an 8-figure swing.

Last edited by Jekyll15Hyde; 03-03-2013 at 10:06 PM..
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:35 PM   #73
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Manning is fortunate he got to play against the weakest SB QB in NFL history.

That's the only reason he won a SB.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #74
SlyEli

Quote:
And they probably don't even get to OT without Trindon Holiday. Manning and the offense only managed 21 points.
But that's two few drives the offense had to score points...if anything it could be argued that holliday's points hurt the offense because it never allowed them to get into consistent rhythm
Old 03-04-2013, 02:21 AM   #75
COWheatGrower

The sour grapes in this thread is ridiculous.

Flacco had 11 TD to 0 INT in the postseason. Five years in the league, Flacco has at least one postseason win in each of those five seasons. He is tied with Peyton Manning with nine career postseason wins. So he isn't a one-hit wonder. What more do you want?

Nevermind, Flacco made a big league throw on that heave to Jacoby Jones. That's the reason why that play was made in the first place ---- very few QBs can make that kind of throw and Rahim Moore underestimated him.