The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #276
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Actually, if theoretically Manning makes 20 mil an Revis 15mil, that would add to 35 mil. That would be roughly 30% of the cap. If you want more precise figures, 30% of the cap roughly equates to 36.9 mil.
You missed the part where I changed Manning to Champ. That was the main point. No team is going to pay #1 corner money to two corners.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #277
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
You missed the part where I changed Manning to Champ. That was the main point. No team is going to pay #1 corner money to two corners.
completely missed it! You are right about that.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #278
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
This is why I don't get the rumor
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #279
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
This is why I don't get the rumor
Actually I think it could happen. But if it did Champ would almost certainly get cut soon after (unless he took a massive pay cut).
Old 03-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #280
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

Profootballtalk.com reports the Jets have a "good" trade offer on the table for Darrelle Revis.

The offer is classified as "good" in terms of compensation for the Jets and the financial terms that would extend to Revis. However, that financial package has yet to be shared with Revis and his agents due to GM John Idzik stubborn unwillingness to grant Revis' camp permission to discuss a contract with other teams. The Falcons, Broncos, and 49ers have recently denied interest in Revis. A rumor of Eagles GM Howie Roseman "crunching numbers" and "putting together an offer" for Revis surfaced on Sunday.

edit:

Already posted.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote