The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default Montana's Conservatives: eat roadkill, kidnap the president, and let corporations vote

The GOP is all about common sense every-day American values.

Values like giving Exxon Mobil equal rights. Sure, they're allowed unlimited anonymous spending to influence the democratic process, but why can't they cast a vote?

1) A bill introduced by Montana state Rep. Steve Lavin would give corporations the right to vote in municipal elections:

Quote:
Provision for vote by corporate property owner. (1) Subject to subsection (2), if a firm, partnership, company, or corporation owns real property within the municipality, the president, vice president, secretary, or other designee of the entity is eligible to vote in a municipal election as provided in [section 1].
http://data.opi.mt.gov/bills/2013/billhtml/HB0486.htm
2) It's common sense family values that a corpse found on the side of the road should be consumed.

Quote:
Montana’s House of Representatives passed a bill last week that would permit people to salvage meat from game animals killed in traffic accidents.
Representative Steve Lavin (R-Kalispell) is the primary sponsor of House Bill 247, better known as the Roadkill Bill.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1268030
3) Jennifer Olsen, founder of "Montana Shrugged: Tea Party Patriots" and a GOP Chairwoman, uncovered a common sense plan to kidnap the Marxist president. Liberals got their panties in a bunch over the idea, because they lack family values.

Montana, everyone!

Last edited by Blart; 02-25-2013 at 12:46 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
schaaf

You have obviously never spent any time in montana to know the amount of animals are hit daily and how much game meat is wasted.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

I don't have a problem with roadkill, the story just seemed to fit with the rest. They have their priorities straight.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

A couple of years ago I rode my motorcycle over Bear Tooth Pass and dropped down to Red Lodge Montana. I stayed the night a nice motel with a great little bar across the road and had a big steak, baked potato and plenty of cold beer. It has to be one of the most beautiful places in the U.S., what's not to like about Montana... awesome.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #5
schaaf

Nothing better in America
Old 02-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #6
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

I had a great time in Glacier last year, and a family friend swears by her summer yoga retreats in Montana.

What were we talking about?
Old 02-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #7
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Would the corp get to vote twice like Obama supporters brag about.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:39 PM   #8
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Montana residents all like the dad in Legends of the Fall. **** THE GOVT!
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:57 AM   #9
Meck77

Montana is truly one of the last great frontiers. Well that is until the liberals try and destroy it.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #10
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

My wife and I stayed a week at Grouse Mt Lodge in Whitefish, it was awesome and we played golf everyday. I did notice that we were one of very few players that used a golf cart. Most of the local players walked and carried their clubs and all had legs like olympic athletes. The golf season is short there so a guy like me with an 8 handicap can beat almost anyone there. A player with an 8 to 12 handicap on my home course is just average.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #11
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Montana has great natural beauty and the people are pretty nice. Great things to do outdoors and a lot of lovely land!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote