The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #151
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
What is a huge waste at number one is drafting a bust. Lots of those could be had at the top of this draft this year.

The top guards are making just under 10 million a year now. I've already explained this on the board to another poster. Carl Nicks 5 years, 47.5 million dollars with 30 million of that guaranteed. That is the bar now and the injury risk alone is worth paying guards moew then running backs.

Honestly just who do you feel is the best player in this draft not a LT because KC already has one of those?
So Nicks contract is great for a guard, but for a skilled position player, it's pretty average, right? How much is Revis Island wanting again? How much does Manning make in 1 year?

As for who I'd take if I was kc and stuck with the #1 pick? If that DT from Utah wasn't a medical issue, I'd take him, but since he's got that issue I'd probably take Floyd or Maybe Jordan. I'd probably go defense, maybe I'd still take a tackle if I can't get a deal done with Albert.

JMHO of course, we can always agree to disagree.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #152
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Tombstone and DB4L We are talking about kFc.

Everyone knows they are going to use their 1st overall pick to reach on another DT!

They already traded for Steve Bono, Old boss same as the new boss!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #153
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Andy Reid will have a nervous break down and trade the #1 pick to a KC BBQ franchise who will select a kicker #1 overall.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote