The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #1
David Wooderson
All That

'Sup, b?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Plummer
Default OT: Arena Football League 2013 official thread

ARENA FOOTBALL is only a month away. Its my favorite time of year. Every team is 0-0 and thinks they got a chance. Go RATTLERS! but I like utah too. There NEEDS to be a Colorado Crush, they made the playoffs every year. I will never forget ArenaBowl XIX

EA needs to make a new video game because AFL 07 is getting old. I have alot of ideaís that a new arena football league video game would be AWESOME. Now day's player's do not have to play both side's of the ball. And there is now a 18 game schedule, I think all football league's should have a 18 game schedule. And the JACK LB can now move sideline to sideline I love that.

David Wooderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
David Wooderson
All That

'Sup, b?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Plummer

I like this one

Old 02-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
David Wooderson
All That

'Sup, b?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Plummer

WHAT I WANT IN A NEW ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE VIDEO GAME.
Im going to be pointing out the flaws of AFL 06 and 07 so they do not make the same mistake's making the new game. And Im going to add idea's for a new game.

CUSTOM CONTROLER'S with a LATERAL BUTTON And do not make us have to press a button to run and then press the button to get ready to pass with the QB like on AFL 06 and 07. And I want a hit stick, truck hit, and fumble buttons. And I do not want jukeís and spinís being the same button and I do not want hurdle and dive being the same button like on AFL 06 and 07. And there need's to be a button that turn's the player's around like on madden. And when I say custom controler's i mean custom controller's pre play and game play I want no limitation's.

DEPTH CHART'S and SUBSITUTION'S There should be depth chart's and subsitution's for all teamís, historic teamís and created teamís. And we should be able to move any player any where on the depth chart and subsitution's. On AFL 06 and 07 you only had special team's subsitution's, I don't know its probably because of the ironman rules. I want subsitution's for offense, defense and special teamís. And I want a FB on the depth chart, because when im 1998 Broncos I want Howard Griffith.

COACH'S Need to have attributes and there need's to be a coaching staff for each team, historic team and created team.. We need to be able to create coach's and coaching staff's for the created team's. And if your not going to have the coach's names on the historic team's you need to let us edit the coach's. And in season mode in the off season's we should be able to sign coach's to our coaching staff and release coach's from our coaching staff. And let us create coach's in season mode.

SEASON MODE On AFL 06 and 07 there is only 20 seasons, that is not enough, there should be at least 100 seasons. And season mode needs a training camp but do not let it drag on like on madden. And we should be able to be a owner and a general manager in season mode.

EDIT PLAYERS We are not aloud to edit players age, race and years pro. There should not be any edit limitatations. And when you edit or create a player the Jersey #'s are only one to 99 they should be zero and double zero to 99.

PLAYERS ATTRIBUTES I think the added attributes on xbox 360 and ps3 football games are lame. The way the attributes was on ps2 and original xbox was perfectly fine. YOU DO NOT FIX SOME THING IF ITS NOT BROKEN.

FREE AGENTS On AFL 06 95 % of the players were fake. And AFL 07 some of the players were fake. Instead of having fake players in the free agent pool you should have legendary and hall of fame players in the free agent pool.

AF2 TEAMS Some body please correct me if im wrong, On AFL 07 I think there are 10 missing teams. Next time don't leave any teams out.

HISTORIC TEAMS On AFL 06 and 07 was a joke, the historic teams wasn't even specifac years and we were not able to edit the players like the historic teams on madden. And on AFL 07 the Iowa Barnstormers players was the EA sports people, that made me super mad. And if its possible can we have historic teams with the players real names or at least the players with real jersey #'s and we want historic teams with specifac years and let us be able to edit players. And I want historic AFL and AF2 teams.

CREATED TEAMS On AFL 06 and 07 you can only create 32 teams on one memory card, thats not enough. I Want 100+ teams per memory card. And we need to be able to create and edit arenaís and we should be able to choose if its indoors or outdoors because there will be teams that people create who play outdoors. And we should be able to choose if we want a wall at the back of the endzones or not. And on AFL 06 and 07 just like the profile names theres not enough letters for creating the teams names.

PLAYBOOK There are alot more plays in arena football then the playbook on AFL 06 and 07. And there are differant formations, you need to seperate the formations like on madden, you know when your playing a game and in the playbook you pick a formation and then you pick a play. And you need to add these run plays where the WR in motion runs behind the FB and the QB hands the ball off to the WR and the FB is lead blocking. And I remember when Bobby Sippio was with the Chicago Rush he would be the QB at the goaline and he would run the option.

CUSTOM PLAYBOOKS There needs to be custom playbooks for each team, historic team and created team.. We should be able to create option run plays if we want to and routes for the receivers to catch the ball off the nets. And we should be able to edit and create routes for all 5 receivers, you know the 3 WR's and the FB and TE. And we should be able to use SHOTGUN and be able to create formations. And there better be custom playbooks for offense and defense.

AUDIBLES On AFL 06 and 07 we only had 3 audibles for offense and defense that is not enough. We need 5 audibles on offense and defense like on madden.

HOT ROUTES On AFL 06 and 07 we was not aloud to use hot routes with the FB and TE, We should be able to hot route with any receiver. And there should be a hot route that lets us bounce the ball off the nets.

NO HUDDLE OFFENSE On AFL 06 and 07 there are times it won't let you no huddle. We should be able to no huddle every single play if we want to. And alot of the time when you audible after you no huddle you get a penalty, you need to tone it down with the penaltys.

BE THE RECEIVER On AFL 06 and 07 we was not aloud to be the FB or the TE, We should be able to be any player we want to be. Receiver or not we should be able to be any player just like on madden.

FB and TE On AFL 06 and 07 its all most impossible to get a positive yard receiving with the FB. And about 3 out of 10 times you can get a positive yard with the TE. And then i mess with the A.I. and it gets way to easy, there is no in between. And we were only aloud to have 4 receivers at once, We should be able to have 5 receivers at once. You know 3 WR, FB and TE.

OUT OF BOUNDS On AFL 06 and 07 we was not aloud to go out of bounds to stop the clock after the one minute warning in the 2nd and 4th quarter. And there needs to be a button that lets the players extend the ball over the wall to go out of bounds like in real life.

KICK CATCH INTERFERENCE On AFL 06 and 07 the penalty gives the offense first and ten with ten yards to score. It should be first and ten with 40 yards to score.

WALL KICKS On AFL 06 and 07 people was aloud to cheat online by bouncing the ball off the wall and recovering it.In real life if the ball bounces off the wall on the kickoffs its a penalty just like if you kick the ball out of bounds in outdoor football.

DROP KICKS I know drop kicks are a rare thing in any league. But we should be able to do drop kicks if we want to. For those who don't know, A extra point drop kick is 2 points and a drop kick is 4 points.

TEAM A.I. We should be able to adjust the run vs pass ratio from 100 % run to 100 % pass for all teams, historic teamís and created teamís.

5 MINUTE QUARTERS AFL 06 and 07 online had 4 minute quarters. The new AFL game needs 5 minute quarters online like ncaa football, because besides me averaging 60 ppg every body else was averaging 30 to 40 ppg lol, that is obviously not enough time.

ONLINE CLUBS Should be 8 people vs 8 people in one game. There has to be a club depth chart. here is a example, i want to be the FB and the JACK LB and each person is locked on what ever positions they are during the game. And the person who is running the club gets to choose who is doing the ply calling.

TELEMETRY On AFL 06 and 07. Please do not have telemetry on the new AFL game, telemetry you get to see if your opponents players are tired, but if you look your players get tired. its lame, I have no use for it and i do not care to use it.

CUSTOM SEASON and TOURNAMENT MODE We should be able to have as many teams as we want in custom season and tournament mode and we should be able to play with all the teams, even historic teams and created teams.. And in custom season mode we should be able to create divisions, conferences and how ever many playoff teams as we want.

TEAMíS, HISTORIC TEAMS and CREATED TEAMS OPTION'S. depth chartís, subsitutions, custom playbooks, audibles, hot routes, team A.I., Edit and creating coachís, coaching staffís and playerís. We need to have all these options before getting into season mode or what ever. So when we play tournament, exibition games, season, custom season and online the teams will be ready to go.

PROFILE'S AFL 06 and 07 only have like 7 profile's, thats not enough, there should be at least 100 profile's per memory card. Custom controllerís should be on each profile. Profile's should not have playbook's, audible;s and hot route's because that's what the team optionís are for. Profile's should only have people's winís and losses, stats, rankingís, levelís, skill pointís and custom conntrolerís. And when we make our name on our profile there is only 6 letters total, that's not enough, we need like 12 to 20 letters when we make our names. For example if i want to make the name WOODERSON that's nine letter's you see I can't create that name with 6 letter's.

OFFLINE People's profile's should have TOP 100+ depend's on harddrive and how ever many memory card's. Offline should have stat leaderís and levelís like online. You know level's one to 99 and level 20 and up is advanced. And you can get skill point's playing people and CPU but you earn less skill point's beating the cpu and if the cpu beats you, you will lose more skill points then losing to a person. And game's should only count towards this stuff if the skill setting is at ALL AFL or what ever you are going to call the hardest skill setting on the new AFL game.

ONLINE We should be able to have custom controllerís, custom playbooks, depth charts, subsitutions, historic teams and created teams. Think about it, There is no reason why we can't have historic teams and created teams online, Because your opponent has the choice to play you or not. Im sure lots of people would like to play with there created team online, I want to be the 1998 Broncos. And we should be able to download other peoples created teams online, If the person that created the team allows it. And im sure there is alot of people who want to be a historic team like the 96 or 97 Barnstormers with Kurt Warner. And AFL 06 and 07 Should still be online today, because you have not gave us fans a new game in years. AND DO NOT TAKE THE NEW GAME OFFLINE AFTER 2 YEARS THAT IS STUPID, IT SHOULD BE ONLINE FOR ALOT OF YEARS AND DO NOT TAKE THE GAME OFFLINE UNTIL YOU AT LEAST MAKE ANOTHER NEW GAME.

EA SPORTS you owe the ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE and us FANS a NEW ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE VIDEO GAME and you better not make a joke out of it like AFL 06 and 07 and you need to put some effort into making a new arena football game.

I think I pointed out all the flaws for AFL 06 and 07 so EA SPORTS won't make the same mistakes on the
new arena football league video game. I think im all out of idea's lol but if I think of some thing else I will add to this.

HEY EA SPORTS even though you was lazy making AFL 06 and 07 and I do not like your xbox360 and ps3 football games so far, I think you are the only company that should make this or any football game. I hope you and the AFL take a good look at what I posted here and take alot or ALL of my idea's into consideration.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Is this serious?

+100 post rule applies. Especially here.

I have never played this game, nor have I known anyone that has.
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #5
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I bet you masterbate alot... A whole lot.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #6
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #7
sisterhellfyre
Some days it's not worth

fighting the clowns under my bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHallblows View Post
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality....

(Sorry, got carried away there.)
sisterhellfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #8
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #9
David Wooderson
All That

'Sup, b?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Plummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos4Life View Post
Is this serious?

+100 post rule applies. Especially here.

I have never played this game, nor have I known anyone that has.
Listen bud arena football is more important to football fans than dance music and meteors. I just post my main idea about a new arena football league video game in the official arena football league thread because it dont deserve a thread by itself.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #10
DenverDynamite

I really miss the Crush, especially this year. Arena is fun to watch, especially in person. We had season tickets for a number of years.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #11
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football

GO..........BRONCOS

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wooderson View Post
Listen bud arena football is more important to football fans than dance music and meteors. I just post my main idea about a new arena football league video game in the official arena football league thread because it dont deserve a thread by itself.

while i would rather watch arena football than play a dance video game, i would bet anything each of the dance games have outsold the whole Arena league franchise videogame wise
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
BroncosfanGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wooderson View Post
Listen bud arena football is more important to football fans than dance music and meteors.
negative
Old 02-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #13
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

i remember the rattler SB a couple years ago.... so sad to watch.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #14
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Drunk Monkey is online now   Reply With Quote