The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #26
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,019

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

The Rams might be interested in trading down the 16 pick, depending on who's on the board.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #27
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The Rams might be interested in trading down the 16 pick, depending on who's on the board.
You just give the Bengals a call. We have some parole meetings set with a couple of players, but. . . woweeeee
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,652

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
I'll trade you my second rounder for your 1st rounder straight up....just do it!
Can I throw in my 3rd round pick as well? "Raider logic"
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #29
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Can I throw in my 3rd round pick as well? "Raider logic"
Deal.

With the Third pick in the 2013 NFL Draft...The Kansas City Chiefs select Chance Warmack, OG - Alabama!
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #30
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

kansas city has traded the rights to chance warmack to the bengals for some BBQ to be delivered to andy reid and a sixth round selection.

thanx
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #31
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
kansas city has traded the rights to chance warmack to the bengals for some BBQ to be delivered to andy reid and a sixth round selection.

thanx

You couldn't pay me to eat bbq from Cincy. KC only has two positive things and that is Sporting KC and BBQ...
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:21 PM   #32
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,652

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

You guys are messed up... Mmmm Barbque

The Raiders have picked, Philli is on the clock.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #33
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

If the picks keep moving this fast, how will anybody be able to talk trade..
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #34
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,019

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
If the picks keep moving this fast, how will anybody be able to talk trade..
You've got twelve hours. Usually, if you don't get any response to an offer in one or two hours, you're not going to get one. Waiting until the last minute in the first round, while legal, is not exactly kosher.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #35
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,652

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
If the picks keep moving this fast, how will anybody be able to talk trade..
People have had weeks to talk trades and do their boards. Also, if someone picks quick, they got the guy they wanted and were not to interested in trading.... Besides, everyone is looking to trade down.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #36
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Very few people trade up in the draft, Bmore.

I pretty much gave Mediator everything I had to nab Casey Heyward at the top of 3 last year. I also think I traded up for Lamar Miller. I was fine with that. Bengals had picks. After a while, it gets old to wait for people to make their picks. If you are interested in being active, I am not shy about making moves.

Just keep in mind the general draft value charts doesn't fly here.

Like if Ro wants to move down from 16 to 21 -- I won't give him my third. I'd say hey buddy you want an extra fourth in a deep draft u know that player will mean more than a drop in five spots.

he may accept, he may tell me to eff-off.

u wanna make some mooooves baltimore!?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #37
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,019

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

For example, the Rams first pick is at #16. When Warmack drops down there, I'm just going to go ahead and pick him. See? No time at all.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #38
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
If the picks keep moving this fast, how will anybody be able to talk trade..
I had trade offers out before the teams where set I got two deals on the table right now with people wanting the number five spot depending on who is there.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #39
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Very few people trade up in the draft, Bmore.

I pretty much gave Mediator everything I had to nab Casey Heyward at the top of 3 last year. I also think I traded up for Lamar Miller. I was fine with that. Bengals had picks. After a while, it gets old to wait for people to make their picks. If you are interested in being active, I am not shy about making moves.

Just keep in mind the general draft value charts doesn't fly here.

Like if Ro wants to move down from 16 to 21 -- I won't give him my third. I'd say hey buddy you want an extra fourth in a deep draft u know that player will mean more than a drop in five spots.

he may accept, he may tell me to eff-off.

u wanna make some mooooves baltimore!?
Yeah, I like to have fun and make things interesting. But it's difficult to trade up without knowing who's going to be there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #40
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I had trade offers out before the teams where set I got two deals on the table right now with people wanting the number five spot depending on who is there.
Well I may want pick 5 as well.. Let's talk.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #41
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Well I may want pick 5 as well.. Let's talk.
Well PM me your offer then
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #42
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

not fair...

i want to trade down...
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #43
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I'm not sure I want this player that bad that I sacrifice my scouting skills.

Nobody invited Price to do the draft?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #44
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Both my high targets are still on the board so I don't have to move. This draft is going great for me

Bmore that is a hard fall for me to swallow, Req my offers still stand
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #45
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Both my high targets are still on the board so I don't have to move. This draft is going great for me

Bmore that is a hard fall for me to swallow, Req my offers still stand
That worries me since you are right before my pick.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #46
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default



Adam Schefter reporting on Twitter that the Kansas City Chiefs and the St. Louis Rams have completed an interstate trade....details to come shortly.
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #47
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Adam Schefter comfirming a trade has been completed:

Kansas City Chiefs Trade:

Round 2 Pick 2 #34
Round 3 Pick 1 #63
Round 4 Pick 2 #TBD
Round 6 Pick 2 #TBD


In exchange for

St. Louis Rams Trade:
Round 1 Pick 22 #22
Round 3 Pick 16 #78
Round 6 Pick 16 #TBD
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #48
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
That worries me since you are right before my pick.
Who you thinking of drafting you can trust me I won't draft him.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #49
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Who you thinking of drafting you can trust me I won't draft him.
Ha well it's one position that screams need for the browns
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #50
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Ha well it's one position that screams need for the browns
That doesn't narrow it down!!!!
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Denver Broncos