The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2015, 09:40 AM   #1201
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
We recently started trying to catch back up on WD. Then my wife got dealt this news on Facebook last night.

Now she doesn't want to bother anymore. I'm pretty meh at this point either way.
Yep. It is dumb and they tricked men into watching a soap opera.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:32 AM   #1202
bronco militia
made a business decision"

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
Yep. It is dumb and they tricked men into watching a soap opera.
soap opera for men=NFL
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:42 AM   #1203
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
soap opera for men=NFL
Touché.
Old 10-26-2015, 10:49 AM   #1204
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
I'm not sure if Glen is dead or not.. I think yes cause it was blood coming out of his mouth as the zombies were biting..IF and that's a big if he was to survive the only way I see it happening is when they carry out their plan to blow the heard up.it will distract them away from him..but I believe the next time we see Glen hes gonna be a zombie.. I'm still sad..DANG
You didn't read the comics did you?
Old 10-26-2015, 11:09 AM   #1205
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
No..but I heard in the comics his death was brutal..If I'm not mistaken he was killed by the Wolves in the comics ..
I think we just spoiled. This was on you though. I didn't exactly come out and say it.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:10 AM   #1206
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

But to save face, you wierdos that actually watch this show strayed from the comics a long time ago.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:13 AM   #1207
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Was That Major 'Walking Dead' Death For Real? All Signs Point To....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...s-point-to-no/
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:14 AM   #1208
bronco militia

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Quote:
I'm not sure if Glen is dead or not.. I think yes cause it was blood coming out of his mouth as the zombies were biting..IF and that's a big if he was to survive the only way I see it happening is when they carry out their plan to blow the heard up.it will distract them away from him..but I believe the next time we see Glen hes gonna be a zombie.. I'm still sad..DANG
there was no blood coming from his mouth

Old 10-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #1209
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I stopped watching last season. But since it's out.... He eventually dies. Not sure if the show will follow..
Old 10-26-2015, 11:23 AM   #1210
Bronco X
Ring of Famer

It's probably a fake out and the zombies are ripping up the weaselly looking dude who fell on top of him. You'll know Glenn is really dead when they telegraph it by having him tragically talk about future plans for a baby with Maggie or something.
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:24 AM   #1211
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Oh I thought there was..there was so much of it ..But come on man ..ya don't scream if somebody else is being bit cause ya don't fill it..I think Glen is toast..last night on the Talking Dead they said the Glen story wont linger it will wrap up soon..I also saw an interview w/ Maggie before the show and they ask her this season are we gonna lose more of our favorite characters and she said yes and its sadder then the previous seasons..
I will pipe in and give props to Maggie. But that is a pure sexual thing.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:34 AM   #1212
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I have yet to see an episode. I think my concern is I know I'll like it, and I feel like I have too much on my plate to catch up with several seasons worth of a show.

My question for you guys is "Is it really worth making the time for it?"
TWD?

YES
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:39 AM   #1213
Gort
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Was That Major 'Walking Dead' Death For Real? All Signs Point To....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...s-point-to-no/
it's a fake out. next week there is no episode (IIRC), and 2 weeks from now is a 90 minute episode. that's exactly the sort of thing they would do going into a mini-hiatus to keep people talking.

i think the people who attacked the RV were not wolves. isn't Rick far away from the compound at that point? 20 miles away?? i think it's another group of scavengers who stumbled upon him. i think there is more than 1 human threat this season.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:45 AM   #1214
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gort View Post
it's a fake out. next week there is no episode (IIRC), and 2 weeks from now is a 90 minute episode. that's exactly the sort of thing they would do going into a mini-hiatus to keep people talking.

i think the people who attacked the RV were not wolves. isn't Rick far away from the compound at that point? 20 miles away?? i think it's another group of scavengers who stumbled upon him. i think there is more than 1 human threat this season.

90 minutes? Drop this and watch Fargo.
Old 10-26-2015, 12:02 PM   #1215
Gort
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I hate the gov for killing Hershel but he was the best villain the show has had by far..
Theres no way Glen survives that ..theres like a zillion zombies biting him..
they weren't biting him. something will distract them. he'll escape under the dumpster or up the fire escape to the roof of the building nearby. i noticed when they came down that alley that the base of the fire escape had been blocked with furniture and mattresses. i bet there are supplies/weapons up on the roof... left by whomever made a stand there.
Old 10-26-2015, 12:11 PM   #1216
bronco militia

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Quote:

Old 10-26-2015, 12:31 PM   #1217
Gort
Ring of Famer

Quote:
hmmmm. that doesn't make sense to me. while Rick is miles away from Alexandria in the RV, that guy with the gun was fighting Morgan in Alexandria. how could he get so far away so quickly?
Old 10-26-2015, 12:40 PM   #1218
bronco militia

Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Quote:
hmmmm. that doesn't make sense to me. while Rick is miles away from Alexandria in the RV, that guy with the gun was fighting Morgan in Alexandria. how could he get so far away so quickly?
we don't know how far away anything is. how do you know how far rick had to drive the RV to meet Glen?
Old 10-26-2015, 12:47 PM   #1219
Gort
Ring of Famer

Quote:
we don't know how far away anything is. how do you know how far rick had to drive the RV to meet Glen?
maybe. for some reason i assumed he was driving away from alexandria. maybe he was driving toward it.

lots of fan discussion about the episode here:

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f681/
Old 10-26-2015, 01:30 PM   #1220
Gort
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I hope your right but I don't know..the distraction will be the explosion I think but the problem is for Glen..there was zombies on the other side of the fence and the dumpster was to far away from the building to jump..if ya look at the dumpster it looks flat so I don't see an under..I think hes a zombie and one of Ricks folks are gonna have to kill him..Maggie would be symbolic .. I'm still surprised nobody has mentioned Rick getting bit..at first I thought he hurt w/ his knife but Ii think its a bite.
there is room under the dumpster for him to fit.

also here is that "fire escape" i mentioned. it's actually just a blocked stairway, but a much better place to defend themselves from. also, why didn't they move the dumpster so that they could jump over the fence on the left into the trees/bushes and escape?

Old 10-26-2015, 01:43 PM   #1221
Gort
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Glen is a small dude babe but he aint that damn small..lol sorry but hes not going under..Rewatch that scene ..theres zombies are behind it.
there's a chain link fence behind the dumpster. at most, there is 1 row of zombies between the dumpster and the fence.

wanna bet that the zombies soon hear all of Rick's AK-47 shooting and turn to follow that noise, allowing Glenn to slip under the dumpster?
Old 10-26-2015, 01:43 PM   #1222
Bronco Yoda

FIRE! FIRE!

I would be the crazy ass running around catching them ALL on fire.

How many times do we see dozens of zombies together shoulder to shoulder. I call that a BBQ!
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:51 PM   #1223
Gort
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
FIRE! FIRE!

I would be the crazy ass running around catching them ALL on fire.

How many times do we see dozens of zombies together shoulder to shoulder. I call that a BBQ!
i'd just sit on top of a solid brick 3-story building with a couple of good rifles and 20K rounds of ammo... and practice my marksmanship.

"YOU get a headshot... and YOU get a headshot... EVERYBODY gets a headshot!"

Last edited by Gort; 10-26-2015 at 01:53 PM..
Old 10-26-2015, 03:06 PM   #1224
Gort
Ring of Famer

Quote:
1 zombie is all it takes..Ricks gun was out of ammo and it was a revolver ..What your missing here is the dude was dead before he hit the ground..he shot himself, blood doesn't spew out like that when a person dies..Glen is now a zombie..I betcha ..I hate it but I'm still not over Hershal so I will just add Glen to my sad pile.
you know that the showrunners have refused to acknowledge his death, right? that they have teased that he'll be coming back (alive, dead, or in pieces)? that he wasn't on Talking Dead? that he wasn't listed in the "memorium"?

he's alive. it's a giant fake out by the writers. they'll probably kill Glenn in the final episode of the season, after it's announced that Maggie is prego.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:25 PM   #1225
Brewer
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
1 zombie is all it takes..Ricks gun was out of ammo and it was a revolver ..What your missing here is the dude was dead before he hit the ground..he shot himself, blood doesn't spew out like that when a person dies..Glen is now a zombie..I betcha ..I hate it but I'm still not over Hershal so I will just add Glen to my sad pile.
Rick had one of the Wolves' guns from the attack inside the RV. He emptied the magazine by shooting 30 plus rounds out the side of the vehicle to kill 3 more advancing Wolves. Pay attention.
Brewer is offline   Reply With Quote