The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2014, 08:48 PM   #426
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
Wasn't there another train car full of people that they ran by that we hear people screaming from?
Soon as I seen them all together at the end minus Beth I figured she was going to end up being in another car.
Yea, there was another car with people yelling for help as they ran by. Im pretty certain these people are cannibals and those were def human bones. They are certainly in a pickle, not sure how they will get out of it. Next season has been set up nicely, this one has been up and down. I thought it ended strong these last 3 episodes though. IMO, Beth isn't at Terminus. I think she was abducted by someone else and it'll be a couple episodes into next season before we figure out whats going on there. Curious to see how Tyrese and Carol come into play.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:52 PM   #427
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

I figure the only reason they didn't shoot them all right away was because they want to fatten them up.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:04 PM   #428
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Well I suspect that the Terminus people are cannibals (Technically Rick is now too ). And Denise Crosby's character was the defaced woman in that painting, so whatever that means, we'll have to see. But the series creator said this season was about them all growing up, and I think they all did. Now for once a season isn't going to begin where they are in an awesome situation and we have to watch it be ruined. Now they are in a bad situation and it may improve. Anyway I thought this season was much better than Season 3, which was a total mail-in by the writers. Some of those episodes were just garbage. I enjoyed this one, at least. It will be interesting where this goes.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:25 PM   #429
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Well I suspect that the Terminus people are cannibals (Technically Rick is now too ).
That whole sequence was pretty dark, even for this show. It was looking pretty hopeless there for a minute, Daryl getting his ass kicked, Michonne's attempts to get the gun from that guy were being easily shrugged off, Carl was about to get raped. (My buddy I was watching with didn't think that was the case, but we rewinded it and that guy was no doubt about to rape him). Then Rick goes zombie on the guy and the tide turned.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:07 AM   #430
Cmac821
Harden by loss

Can't wait for next year

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Fox Mulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
Carl was about to get raped. (My buddy I was watching with didn't think that was the case, but we rewinded it and that guy was no doubt about to rape him).
Yeah, his hand reaches off camera and you can hear a belt unclip. Pretty bad timing to just be making adjustments, didn't look good
Cmac821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:45 AM   #431
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Yea, there was another car with people yelling for help as they ran by. Im pretty certain these people are cannibals and those were def human bones. They are certainly in a pickle, not sure how they will get out of it. Next season has been set up nicely, this one has been up and down. I thought it ended strong these last 3 episodes though. IMO, Beth isn't at Terminus. I think she was abducted by someone else and it'll be a couple episodes into next season before we figure out whats going on there. Curious to see how Tyrese and Carol come into play.
My guess is Carol and Tyrese will sneak in and find the train car that they are all in......then Rick will let them know of the bag of weapons that he buried right outside the fence.

Carol/Tyrese will arm a few of them in the train car with those weapons.....and when someone from Terminus comes to feed them......BLAM!

Escape.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:52 AM   #432
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Yeah my wife didn't think Carl was being raped either, but it seemed very Deliverance to me. And I agree that whole sequence was pretty shocking. The only thing that would have made it GOT Red Wedding shocking is if Rick and the rest all died. The most shocking part to me was that the survivors got killed so quickly after they were somewhat established as strong characters and you kind of felt like they were going to be bigger players. I actually thought Rick biting the guy was smart considering he's been seeing undead do that with great efficacy for so many years.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:52 AM   #433
jmz313
Ring of Famer

I find each season that the continuity getting worse and worse. Do the characters not learn anything from their past experiences? The writers really have to manufacture the suspense now, and its somewhat trying at times.

i still enjoy it but the series dropped from a great show to a fun show IMO.

that said....

I think Terminus is more of a brain washing / Cult place. Maybe they eat the humans they cant brain wash, or they are doing some type of sacrifices to their god. Not sure, I am excited to see a colder brand of Rick next season. (if they follow through).
jmz313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:58 AM   #434
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz313 View Post
I find each season that the continuity getting worse and worse. Do the characters not learn anything from their past experiences? The writers really have to manufacture the suspense now, and its somewhat trying at times.

i still enjoy it but the series dropped from a great show to a fun show IMO.

that said....

I think Terminus is more of a brain washing / Cult place. Maybe they eat the humans they cant brain wash, or they are doing some type of sacrifices to their god. Not sure, I am excited to see a colder brand of Rick next season. (if they follow through).
they have no food...what do you suggest they do?
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:12 AM   #435
jmz313
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
they have no food...what do you suggest they do?
The People of Terminus? They have gardens, i assume people go on runs. all the same stuff the "good guys" did at the prison.

maybe i'm not following what your asking?
Old 03-31-2014, 09:08 AM   #436
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz313 View Post
The People of Terminus? They have gardens, i assume people go on runs. all the same stuff the "good guys" did at the prison.

maybe i'm not following what your asking?
the fractured group Rick, Daryl etc.

Last edited by bronco militia; 03-31-2014 at 09:11 AM..
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:25 AM   #437
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Three things seemed clear to me from the finale:

1. Rick will be more of a bad ass now. He has accepted his role as a leader and protector at all costs and he will do anything required to try and protect Carl.

2. Terminus is definitely a cannibal community. When Rick, Daryl, Carl and Michone were running through the compound they passed (quickly) by a gated area with tarps and butchered meat, including what looked like human skulls. Plus, there was no other reason for the Terminus people to herd them to the train car and let them live, rather than mowing them down.

3. Carl was definitely going to be raped. The fat dude flipped carl onto his stomach and was unbuckling his belt. The leader of the Claimers also told Rick they were going to basically do it to Michone and Carl.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:30 AM   #438
TonyR
Franchise Poster

^ I agree with Irish on all counts. On #2, they didn't want bullets in their food!
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:37 AM   #439
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
^ I agree with Irish on all counts. On #2, they didn't want bullets in their food!
Not only that, but you don't butcher the cow unless you have somewhere to store the beef. Its not like there would be many running ice chests in the zombie apocalypse for meat storage through the summer.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #440
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

I don't know how you guys do it. The comics have been out for along time and the cliff notes on Wikipedia. The answers are readily available.

also, I have a theory that in about 1-2 more seasons, the comic and show will be released at the same time which could be the drive for some of these story lines dragging out on the show.
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:29 AM   #441
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
I don't know how you guys do it. The comics have been out for along time and the cliff notes on Wikipedia. The answers are readily available.

also, I have a theory that in about 1-2 more seasons, the comic and show will be released at the same time which could be the drive for some of these story lines dragging out on the show.
It's actually pretty simple- just don't read that stuff
91BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:35 AM   #442
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I think Tyrese and Carol are the ones who come and save them (Beth too if she is found by them). I loved the scene with Rick (go for the jugular!), Daryl, Carl and Machonne. Bad ass. Terminus just pissed off Rick in a whole new way but if he was so worried about this place and buried the weapons a few feet from the complex, why did he have all 4 of them go inside? Would have made more sense to leave Carl and one other to stay outside the premises until they are heard from the others that went inside. I hope someone has a pocket knife in their buttcrack so they can start working loose nuts or bend back rusty metal.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:25 AM   #443
jmz313
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
the fractured group Rick, Daryl etc.
really have no clue if they wont be feed... we only saw them just get locked up. i have no clue.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:45 AM   #444
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

They should have ran when they saw Tasha Yar's great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother serving their friends.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:02 PM   #445
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BRONCO View Post
SPOILER ALERT: Darth Vader is Luke's father.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:25 PM   #446
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
And they don't follow the comics. Carol sleeps with Tyreece and then kills herself when he changes to Michonne and then she kills herself. Sophia never dies. The Greenes die differently and at different times and in different ways. And Daryle and Merle aren't even in the comics - AT ALL. So you can use the comics to guess, but as things have evolved in a totally different way and time frame, the comics aren't any kind of predictive bible.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:29 PM   #447
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I think Tyrese and Carol are the ones who come and save them (Beth too if she is found by them). I loved the scene with Rick (go for the jugular!), Daryl, Carl and Machonne. Bad ass. Terminus just pissed off Rick in a whole new way but if he was so worried about this place and buried the weapons a few feet from the complex, why did he have all 4 of them go inside? Would have made more sense to leave Carl and one other to stay outside the premises until they are heard from the others that went inside. I hope someone has a pocket knife in their buttcrack so they can start working loose nuts or bend back rusty metal.
I didn't understand the decision for all four of them to go in at once, either. Also think they probably could have waited a little longer while scouting things out before they went in. I think your right about Tyrese and Carol coming to the rescue, but I bet a few members of the main gang in the car end up as steaks on the grill before all is said and done.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:07 PM   #448
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
SPOILER ALERT: Darth Vader is Luke's father.
I was meaning to get around to that movie but now thanks to you I'll never watch it....
91BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:32 PM   #449
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I was meaning to get around to that movie but now thanks to you I'll never watch it....
Lol.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:36 PM   #450
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
And they don't follow the comics. Carol sleeps with Tyreece and then kills herself when he changes to Michonne and then she kills herself. Sophia never dies. The Greenes die differently and at different times and in different ways. And Daryle and Merle aren't even in the comics - AT ALL. So you can use the comics to guess, but as things have evolved in a totally different way and time frame, the comics aren't any kind of predictive bible.
Concepts and themes match up though. Terminus is Terminus.