The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
titan
Ring of Famer

Fan of Old School Football

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default QB Club Pictures from the Alumni Golf Tourney

Gary with Dennis Smith
Gary with Dennis Smith

Thanks to Denver Broncos Quarterback Club board member Gary Fernandez for sharing these pictures from the Broncos Alumni Annual Golf Tournament. Gary writes:

We were truly honored to be at golf tournament last Monday. My cousin Ken and I worked the 6th hole. A hole in one on this hole won a car! We watched as countless broncos from all eras played the hole - from the 60s 70s 80s and so.on. What I took away from this really great event that helps so many causes: it was nice to see the great admiration and love and respect the Bronco veterans have for each other. It's one big family from players to management to our great owner Pat Bowlen. Bronco Country is alive and well! - GF

upchurch
Rick Upchurch and his daughter

Rod Smith (left) and Steve Atwater (right)
Rod Smith (left) and Steve Atwater (right)

Tom Graham (middle) and Marv Montgomery (right)
Tom Graham (middle) and Marv Montgomery with cousin Ken

tatumbell
Tatum Bell - he coaches football now

From the 1960's - place kicker Gary Kroner
From the 1960's - place kicker Gary Kroner

Joel Dressen with Gary
Joel Dressen with Gary

Defensive back Frank Robinson
Defensive back Frank Robinson

David Treadwell
David Treadwell

Some non-bronco stars, too! Former NBA great Walter Davis
ome non-bronco stars, too! Former NBA great Walter Davis

In addition to our monthly meetings during the season with special guest speakers (like Rick Upchurch, Jake Plummer, and Joe Ellis last season) the QB Club also volunteers at various events to support the Broncos. Send me a PM if you are interested in joining ($50 for a family membership)

titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2015, 09:47 PM   #2
baja
Headmaster

Not 2 shabby isn't good enough-JE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Have you ever thought of teleconferencing the dinners, that way out of towners could join. Might increase membership considerably.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 07:19 AM   #3
titan
Ring of Famer

Fan of Old School Football

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Have you ever thought of teleconferencing the dinners, that way out of towners could join. Might increase membership considerably.
That is an excellent suggestion. As a non-profit organization the QB Club resources are limited but it does seem like lower cost teleconferencing options are becoming available. We are open to recommendations.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:04 PM   #4
hades
Dallas biggest Bronco fan

Location: They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
That is an excellent suggestion. As a non-profit organization the QB Club resources are limited but it does seem like lower cost teleconferencing options are becoming available. We are open to recommendations.
Check out powhow. I used this site when I was taking some at home online exercise classes. It was like having the personal trainer in your living room with 2 way video. Has a chat session also, so the presenter can mute all people watching to prevent mic feedback. Then after it's over, or whenever, open the mic up to ask questions if they want. It was pretty good. I'm in Texas, the trainer was in Canada. had members all over the states.

http://www.powhow.com/
hades is offline   Reply With Quote