The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



View Poll Results: Would you be likely to have interest in playing Mane Survivor?
Yes. 24 85.71%
No. 4 14.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2017, 09:38 PM   #1
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 16,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default OrangeMane Survivor - 2017?

I'm tossing around the idea of doing a 2017 version of Survivor, to try and make the offseason move a little faster. I think it's been, what, four or five years since the last time we did it?

For those of you who haven't had a chance to do OrangeMane Survivor, it's like the TV show, without the sweaty, freezing, starving aspects. It gets pretty crazy, and even occasionally hurts some feelings. But it's fun. And some Mane legends and memes have been born in Survivor.

Before I commit, I want to see what kind of interest there might be. I'm going to do a poll. Vote yes if you're interested. This isn't a definitive commitment or sign-up thread, mind you. If there seems to be enough interest, we'll sticky a separate thread for the actual sign-ups. Please don't vote yes in this poll if you have no interest in playing.

So, what say ye?
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2017, 10:05 PM   #2
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,514

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I was always curious about this OM venture. I would be interested if there is room for a newbie.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:06 PM   #3
Guess Who
Awesomeness
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,812

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN
Default

I have won it every year so far, maybe I will give someone else a chance.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:24 PM   #4
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,515

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
I was always curious about this OM venture. I would be interested if there is room for a newbie.
There is always room for newbies. Just ask Conklin.

I'm in Dom!
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:50 AM   #5
OleNumber7
Pro Bowler
 
OleNumber7's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 655

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I'm in.
OleNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:17 AM   #6
Quoydogs
I can fix it .
 
Quoydogs's Avatar
 
Here's Johnny !

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 6,048

Adopt-a-Bronco:
#13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I'm tossing around the idea of doing a 2017 version of Survivor, to try and make the offseason move a little faster. I think it's been, what, four or five years since the last time we did it?

For those of you who haven't had a chance to do OrangeMane Survivor, it's like the TV show, without the sweaty, freezing, starving aspects. It gets pretty crazy, and even occasionally hurts some feelings. But it's fun. And some Mane legends and memes have been born in Survivor.

Before I commit, I want to see what kind of interest there might be. I'm going to do a poll. Vote yes if you're interested. This isn't a definitive commitment or sign-up thread, mind you. If there seems to be enough interest, we'll sticky a separate thread for the actual sign-ups. Please don't vote yes in this poll if you have no interest in playing.

So, what say ye?
Put me down for the fill in guy. I did that last time and like the aspect of it. Someone is sure to quit
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:28 AM   #7
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 48,772
Default

Yes I am in.

I was going to try to run it last year but didn't have time and don't know what I am doing so if someone who knows how to do these want to run it then GREAT!

Thanks Dom!
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #8
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 16,227

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley
Default

I guess I would since no travel plans till later. Especially since Wolf isn't and Rev is no longer here. And make sure you invite Stopgap, he's a newbie!
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:40 PM   #9
Big Cheeze
Seasoned Veteran
 
Big Cheeze's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 294

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I'm in
Big Cheeze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:41 PM   #10
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 33,216
Default

as long as i lose i am in

. . .

so i am in
__________________
Tennessee Titans GM (OM Mock Draft)
5 - Jamal Adams, S - LSU
18 - Corey Davis, WR - Central Michigan
70 - Rasul Douglas, CB - West Virginia
100 - Jaleel Johnson, DL - Iowa
124 - Blair Brown, ILB - Ohio
214 - Marquel Lee, ILB - Wake Forest
236 - Chuck Clark, DB - Virginia Tech
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #11
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,600
Default

<--- reigning champ
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:17 PM   #12
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 16,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

We probably need 20 to make this work. So far, we have 11 - tentatively.

So, anyone else?
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:28 PM   #13
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 17,007
Default

I can actually play this year, so long as we wrap it up before July 4.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:29 PM   #14
phibacka31
Ring of Famer
 
phibacka31's Avatar
 
Leggo

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Richland Hills, TX
Posts: 2,466

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

I'm in!
phibacka31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:46 PM   #15
OABB
Always a little
 
OABB's Avatar
 
RUMMY

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 14,519

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

I'm in but I have no idea how it works.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:52 PM   #16
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 17,007
Default

I could either co-host with Dom or play and get killed in Round 1 this time.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:19 PM   #17
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,514

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
I guess I would since no travel plans till later. Especially since Wolf isn't and Rev is no longer here. And make sure you invite Stopgap, he's a newbie!
An invitation to a hazing?
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:07 PM   #18
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 48,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
We probably need 20 to make this work. So far, we have 11 - tentatively.

So, anyone else?
Where is Conklin?
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #19
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,662

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

I am in. Somehow I've already received over 40 PMs and Dom told me I have immunity for the first 3 rounds.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:24 PM   #20
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,515

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I am in. Somehow I've already received over 40 PMs and Dom told me I have immunity for the first 3 rounds.
Playing hard and we don't even know if it's going to happen.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #21
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 16,227

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
An invitation to a hazing?
Oh no, we are kind to newbies. You will have a lot of PM's of people who want to work with you and show you the way.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:13 PM   #22
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,514

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Oh no, we are kind to newbies. You will have a lot of PM's of people who want to work with you and show you the way.
I already feel overwhelmed. lol
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:11 PM   #23
Slapyokids
Seasoned Veteran
 
Slapyokids's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: West Texas
Posts: 323

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Justin Simmons
Default

If you guys will have me, i realize i'm an acquired taste.
Slapyokids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:04 PM   #24
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,514

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapyokids View Post
If you guys will have me, i realize i'm an acquired taste.
I assume backstabbing is involved. Not saying you are one of the suspects, but would make for some good drama.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:45 PM   #25
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 48,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
I assume backstabbing is involved. Not saying you are one of the suspects, but would make for some good drama.
I would never do anything like that.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Denver Broncos