The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #76
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Home court will be huge. Denver has lost, what, three games at home all season?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #77
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,980

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Home court will be huge. Denver has lost, what, three games at home all season?
Correct.

3.

Tied with Miami for best home record in the NBA.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:41 PM   #78
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer
 
NFLBRONCO's Avatar
 
Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lafayette Colorado
Posts: 8,518
Default

Team like Denver/Karl in Stern's NBA lol enjoy success now.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #79
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,113
Default

They'll make it to the playoffs and get eliminated in the 1st or 2d round. I think it's written into the team charter by now.

Edit: 36 seasons in the NBA. Made it to the conference finals 3 times: (77-78; 84-85; 08-09). Never advanced beyond that.

Last edited by Old Dude; 03-14-2013 at 05:00 PM..
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #80
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Nuggest win 11 in a row!!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400278697
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #81
SpringStein
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Monument, CO
Posts: 2,810
Default

Jazz did their part in beating Memphis last night.
SpringStein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #82
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
Jazz did their part in beating Memphis last night.
Yep0, I think Nuggets might get the #3 seed! That would be sweet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #83
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 5,914
Default

One thing is for sure; a very good team will finish 5th in the West.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:18 AM   #84
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
One thing is for sure; a very good team will finish 5th in the West.
12-0

in the last 12 games.


http://www.nba.com/
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #85
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Greatspirits's Avatar
 
"Little Von!"

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Park Hill
Posts: 767

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev
Default

Squeaked one out over da Bulls, tonight against the Thunder will be difficult. Good luck Nuggs!!
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #86
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 20,080

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

if i were the nuggs i would do all i could to avoid la lakers in the first round... no matter the crap they are in now (lost to my suns last night) I still would not want to face that team in the playoffs.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #87
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
if i were the nuggs i would do all i could to avoid la lakers in the first round... no matter the crap they are in now (lost to my suns last night) I still would not want to face that team in the playoffs.
Lakers are not going to be better than an 8 seed are they?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #88
SlyEli
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
if i were the nuggs i would do all i could to avoid la lakers in the first round... no matter the crap they are in now (lost to my suns last night) I still would not want to face that team in the playoffs.
The lakeshow is a mess. I'd like to see the nuggets get revenge for all the losses to them in the playoffs
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #89
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elibroncofan View Post
The lakeshow is a mess. I'd like to see the nuggets get revenge for all the losses to them in the playoffs
I agree they are a team I'd want Denver to play.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #90
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Yeah I like the Nuggets chances of running all over the Lakers. There is a team in LA I'm worried about and the Lakers aren't it.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #91
SpringStein
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Monument, CO
Posts: 2,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatspirits View Post
Squeaked one out over da Bulls, tonight against the Thunder will be difficult. Good luck Nuggs!!
No doubt. A loss tonight - just come home and take care of business later this week.
SpringStein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #92
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,415
Default

check out these homers. just what the **** are these clowns on espn looking at?

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:10 PM   #93
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Greatspirits's Avatar
 
"Little Von!"

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Park Hill
Posts: 767

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev
Default

We got a break with the Koufos tip in but Noah's was a no doubter offensive goaltending.
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #94
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 5,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
12-0

in the last 12 games.


http://www.nba.com/

I don't know if you realize that the clippers and memphis are good teams, too?

One of these three teams will finish 5th. Ergo, a very good team will finish 5th.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #95
spiralism
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Nuggets probably wont win tonight, it being a part two of a back to back in OKC but it's been some run and as long as they get right back on the horse against Philly it's definitely on for top four. Problem is if they drop a few games like after the last streak, the 3 defeats after the nine straight undid a lot of the good work.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #96
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
I don't know if you realize that the clippers and memphis are good teams, too?

One of these three teams will finish 5th. Ergo, a very good team will finish 5th.
Pretty much all the playoff teams are going to be good this year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #97
enjolras
Ring of Famer
 
enjolras's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
check out these homers. just what the **** are these clowns on espn looking at?
That was the local Chicago broadcast. They are incredibly biased, and more than that.. literally have no idea what the rules of the game they are calling actually are.

It's INCREDIBLY annoying.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #98
spiralism
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Pretty much all the playoff teams are going to be good this year.
East/West split is a joke though...has way too many of the top teams on one side right now. Realistically only one team is coming out of the East and we all know who it is. Nuggets, Memphis or LAC would be good for #2 in the East by a few games. Instead, one will be on the road in the first round and at least one great team will be gone.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #99
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
That was the local Chicago broadcast. They are incredibly biased, and more than that.. literally have no idea what the rules of the game they are calling actually are.

It's INCREDIBLY annoying.
The only thing they have is when they didn't get the same call earlier, but I don't even think that was as clear as this was. And pissing and moaning about not getting a call earlier in the game is crap. Make your free throws and its a non issue.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #100
spdirty
Ring of Famer
 
spdirty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bailey
Posts: 14,809

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
East/West split is a joke though...has way too many of the top teams on one side right now. Realistically only one team is coming out of the East and we all know who it is. Nuggets, Memphis or LAC would be good for #2 in the East by a few games. Instead, one will be on the road in the first round and at least one great team will be gone.
It's been like that for 15 years. I wish they'd just seed em 1-16.

Last edited by spdirty; 03-19-2013 at 07:24 PM..
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Denver Broncos