The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
adabronco02
Perennial Pro-bowler

Default Season Tickets

Hey all, My name just came up on the season ticket waiting list, and I purchased some seats. I'm in section 503. How are the seats, and the view?
adabronco02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Hemanuel Sandrs

Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
adabronco02
Perennial Pro-bowler

lol, I know where the seats are But I was curious if anybody has sit in that section, and if so how is the view?
Old 05-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Considering there are probably about 20 rows in that section, that info could make a big difference as well.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Hemanuel Sandrs

Honestly, my seats are in 506 and they're HIGH. But thankfully, you rarely have the problem of saying 'down in front!' since the slope is pretty steep. 503's not bad at all and you'll no doubt have chances to move down or closer to the 50yd line in time.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
adabronco02
Perennial Pro-bowler

Yeah they are pretty high I'm in section 503 row 23. I'm excited, and suprise that my seats became available so quickly. I was expecting a 10 year wait and only had to wait 6.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #7
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by adabronco02 View Post
Hey all, My name just came up on the season ticket waiting list, and I purchased some seats. I'm in section 503. How are the seats, and the view?
I think i've sat in just about every section in the joint. In the fall you'll lose the sun on a hot Sunday, but in the winter you'll be cold in the shade. There isn't a bad seat in the house though. We used to party at the top of 502 and beat on the wall.

Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 05-25-2012 at 01:37 PM..
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #8
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
view

also - congrats!
mwill07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #9
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football

GO..........BRONCOS

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
view

also - congrats!
not an accurate view at all...they are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY up there, that makes it look close to field. but its not that bad ive sat near there a few times and its better than not being there by 10000%
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #10
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Yeah they are pretty high I'm in section 503 row 23. I'm excited, and suprise that my seats became available so quickly. I was expecting a 10 year wait and only had to wait 6.
You were lucky to get in this year. Through the Orton years, they were burning through the line pretty quick, which is why it didn't take you so long. But I don't think many people got in this year.

Congratulations.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #11
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

welcome to the club

I am in 505 and couldn't be happier, row 21...the way they build these places anymore it's hard to get a real bad seat and I can at least see the whole field which I love
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #12
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

Well, here is a post from 2010 from one of our original Broncos' fans and I think you can know that this is pretty accurate for how high you are in 503, row 21:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
Was just letting some of you Broncos fans know that I am right above your seats and even though my wayward son Josh McDaniels has been described as Satan, please don't lump me in with him and refrain from using my name in vain.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:23 PM   #13
orange crusher
Predominately Orange

Quote:
The seats are as good as any in the stadium. The view is a different story.

Seriously though, I was in 503 when I first got my season tickets. Mine were also high up but the view was decent.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #14
adabronco02
Perennial Pro-bowler

I saw the 3d thing but, I figured that I'd be a helluva lot higher than what it looked like on the renderings. I figured I was pretty lucky to get them this season.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #15
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Tickets for your seats now come with gear

Enjoy! I'm jealous.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:36 PM   #16
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

I always sat in the 500's when traveling to games in Denver - last time I was in 517 and the view is great. I also like seeing the whole field like that - Once I saw a pre-season game in Milehigh about 20 rows from the field and didn't like it. Too close to see the plays and a bunch of stand up-sit down stuff - I'd rather be up high enough to see everything. I'm guessing the 300's are the best seats in the house (never been in those sections for a game)
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #17
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse30 View Post
I always sat in the 500's when traveling to games in Denver - last time I was in 517 and the view is great. I also like seeing the whole field like that - Once I saw a pre-season game in Milehigh about 20 rows from the field and didn't like it. Too close to see the plays and a bunch of stand up-sit down stuff - I'd rather be up high enough to see everything. I'm guessing the 300's are the best seats in the house (never been in those sections for a game)
If it were up to me, I'd stand all game. It's not nearly so steep in the SS though.

I've sat in the 300's before, back when we had to resort to tix from scalpers. The view was good. The crowd up there more than made up for the view though.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #18
ak1971
uhhhh

Quote:
We had seats in 502 for years...we would raise some serious hell up there. Decent view, get to see all the plays develop, we were up at the top so we could stand up as well. Getting to the bathroom sucks, need to buy 3-4 beers at a time due the walk down.

I prefer getting to the game late and drinking Cristal now

view from 502 from a few years back:
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #19
tnedator
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
He be gone..

The McDaniels' experiment opened up a LOT of season tickets over the last couple years, dropping the waiting list down to only five years or so, but at least temporarily that's changed. They claim about 98% renewal this year. If you figure there are about 24,000 season ticket accounts, that means at most about 500 people on the 23,000+ waiting list got tickets this year.

Assuming the team goes back to being an annual competitor, that's probably going to be the norm.

Also, for the first time in several years, all the club seats were sold. They were sold out within 24 hours of the Manning signing, based on what a friend that tried to get a couple was told.
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #20
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
The McDaniels' experiment opened up a LOT of season tickets over the last couple years, dropping the waiting list down to only five years or so, but at least temporarily that's changed. They claim about 98% renewal this year. If you figure there are about 24,000 season ticket accounts, that means at most about 500 people on the 23,000+ waiting list got tickets this year.

Assuming the team goes back to being an annual competitor, that's probably going to be the norm.

Also, for the first time in several years, all the club seats were sold. They were sold out within 24 hours of the Manning signing, based on what a friend that tried to get a couple was told.
Wow! That ought to help offset the 100 million.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #21
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

I hope Manning collects every penny of that contract.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #22
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Not the best seats, but at least you're out of the sun.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #23
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

I had to turn down my season tickets after a 6 year wait, I couldn't do it physically at this time. I get to go back to the end of the line.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #24
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
Not the best seats, but at least you're out of the sun.
Except in the winter.

I'm on the other side of the stadium, and dealing with the heat and sun is way better IMO. BUT everybody deals with cold, etc differently.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #25
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
I believe it. Last summer I was able to move down 7 rows in my section. This summer? Nothing.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote