The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #201
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Imagine, for half a second, if Dorner had praised the second amendment and Rush Limbaugh in his manifesto. How many people would be calling for a repeal of the first and second amendments right now?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:44 AM   #202
DENVERDUI55

It won't be long til Dorner's family will be suing the SWAT team for starting the fire with tear gas. I can see it already. I sure hope he died in the fire but would guess he turned on himself like the scum he is.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #203
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
It won't be long til Dorner's family will be suing the SWAT team for starting the fire with tear gas. I can see it already. I sure hope he died in the fire but would guess he turned on himself like the scum he is.
That's pretty much the story they're seeding - the lone bullet everyone keeps mentioning.

I think it does need to be mentioned though that his downfall was that he wouldn't kill indiscriminately. If he killed his hostages rather than just tie them up, he'd still be out there right now. Take from that what you choose.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #204
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Imagine, for half a second, if Dorner had praised the second amendment and Rush Limbaugh in his manifesto. How many people would be calling for a repeal of the first and second amendments right now?
A whopping 0.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #205
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
his manifesto was predicated upon systemic racism and police oppression and brutality. his stated goal was to expose the realities of certain systems. he threatened targeted rather than indiscriminate violence, based on the beliefs of certain parties. that is another name for assassinations. he went public.
Whatever dude,no matter how you slice it,the guy was a psychopath,not a terrorist.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #206
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
That's pretty much the story they're seeding - the lone bullet everyone keeps mentioning.

I think it does need to be mentioned though that his downfall was that he wouldn't kill indiscriminately. If he killed his hostages rather than just tie them up, he'd still be out there right now. Take from that what you choose.
See i get this. I been saying I in no way agree with killing people for revenge. But I feel the LA Popo destroyed this guy. He told the truth about a cop beating someone and they fired him for it. Sounds as though that was pretty much all he had. Then he went back to court over it or had a hearing anyways where they proved he told the truth and he still did not get his job back and left black marks on his record.

Say what you will about this man. If the LA Police walk away from this untouched I will be disappointed. I had to be something big he had on them too. Offering a 1 million dollar reward and putting a 3 state man hunt on him. Every person in America new he would not be brought in alive. There was a reason for that. I want to know what was on that CD that he sent Anderson Cooper also.

His buddy that he refers to lives just down from me in salem OR. They had him on the news. He is an attorney. He said he just can't believe that he would do this . He said that he does not justify but knows something horrible had to have happened from him to take this path.

Now that is not word for word but that is the jist of it. Anyways I am hoping he blows this whole thing up/
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #207
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
See i get this. I been saying I in no way agree with killing people for revenge. But I feel the LA Popo destroyed this guy. He told the truth about a cop beating someone and they fired him for it. Sounds as though that was pretty much all he had. Then he went back to court over it or had a hearing anyways where they proved he told the truth and he still did not get his job back and left black marks on his record.

Say what you will about this man. If the LA Police walk away from this untouched I will be disappointed. I had to be something big he had on them too. Offering a 1 million dollar reward and putting a 3 state man hunt on him. Every person in America new he would not be brought in alive. There was a reason for that. I want to know what was on that CD that he sent Anderson Cooper also.

His buddy that he refers to lives just down from me in salem OR. They had him on the news. He is an attorney. He said he just can't believe that he would do this . He said that he does not justify but knows something horrible had to have happened from him to take this path.

Now that is not word for word but that is the jist of it. Anyways I am hoping he blows this whole thing up/
I've said since it all kicked off that a lot more are rooting for him than will admit. Also, if it weren't for him having started with the two innocents, he'd have had full blown fanclubs. I don't think you're alone, at all.

All that said, I also think the guy spent one too many a night thinking he could do loads of damage (like when we watch cop shows and think, "I could kill someone and not get caught") so I think he probably had an itchy finger to just go out. It's all been culminating for some time but he finally got to where he had nothing left and his own perceived amazingness tempted him to get revenge. Reading him tout his intelligence and weapons training made me think he wanted to prove himself as much as he wanted to get revenge.

Can you imagine how much more damage he could've done if he'd just waged this war silently? After a few cops were gunned down, you could've killed a cop anywhere in LA and just blamed it on Dorner. It could've been anywhere from what we had to a full blown martial law. Instead, he decided to make it a big public affair so the LAPD responded in kind.

This was as much about his awesomeness in his eyes as it was about revenge, I believe.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #208
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

He's cooked to a well done crisp now so it's all over. Who cares if its domestic terrorism or just a nut? Arguing over semantics could be the dumbest argument ever. He got exactly what he deserved. Firing someone over race would not give anyone a right to kill.

The only time I will support this sort of vigalantism would be if you killed the person who raped/killed a memeber of your family etc etc. Even though i would still say you broke law have to pay the price, you could understand that morally.

This cop is just another black person who played the race card because he wasn't good enough to be a cop. he was a ****ty cop who failed to stay with his partner in a foot chase. He got an unsatisfactory for it. Then 2 weeks later he comes up with the allegations of abuse by his training officer, then all the race BS.

It's clear this guy no hero and I'm glad its all over.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #209
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Had he made the report before he got his bad score from the training officer i would maybe give it some credence.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #210
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

I hope they pissed on him to put out the flames......
errand is offline   Reply With Quote