The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Offseason is here --let the NON PC debates begin!!You Swine Happy Now? Black Kills whites

You Swine Happy Now? Black Kills White to Right Historical Wrongs

Let's go polar bear hunting!

How this PC culture is leading to the hatred of anything EURO--This guy NAILS it.

Footsteps, et all....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE debate this video.

txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.violentflashmobs.com/
Old 02-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

LABF--where are you at?!?!?!?!?
Old 02-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #4
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Are ya happy now, are ya! lol that part was sort of corny. Stuff like this great for the lawyers. They love civil rights cases because a liberal law that was passed saying lawyers who win civil rights cases get their attorney fees paid by the other side, every time. All you have to do is win it. It was done so that attorneys wouldn't shy away from cases no one wanted, but now its almost being abused.

Ok now the real zinger. The reason they don't want to call black on white crime racially motivated is because then it triggers civil rights violations, enhancements on sentencing, and the biggie attorney fee's paid by the perp to the victims atty when they sue and win. They don't want civil right laws intended to fight the white man being used against blacks because they commit so much violence towards white.

They got the Zimmerman guy though! whew i feel safer.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Are ya happy now, are ya! lol that part was sort of corny. Stuff like this great for the lawyers. They love civil rights cases because a liberal law that was passed saying lawyers who win civil rights cases get their attorney fees paid by the other side, every time. All you have to do is win it. It was done so that attorneys wouldn't shy away from cases no one wanted, but now its almost being abused.

Ok now the real zinger. The reason they don't want to call black on white crime racially motivated is because then it triggers civil rights violations, enhancements on sentencing, and the biggie attorney fee's paid by the perp to the victims atty when they sue and win. They don't want civil right laws intended to fight the white man being used against blacks because they commit so much violence towards white.

They got the Zimmerman guy though! whew i feel safer.
Interesting take regarding the role that attorney fees may play in the unequal application of civil rights/ hate crime law....
Old 02-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

I hear crickets all of you left wing self flagellating albino cowards:-)
Old 02-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #7
orinjkrush

Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland

orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #8
nyuk nyuk

On this topic and those in general that push the buttons of PC hordes:

Any honest appraisal of any subject must by definition include any and all valid information, regardless of where that information may lead. I don't care what it is or where the research goes. If it is valid research, than honest inquiry directs it must be considered.

Anything less than that is dishonesty and ideological dogmatism and nothing more. You may as well bring back the Inquisition and ban all books that aren't in conformity to Church doctrine.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #9
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

The facebook people cheering this guy on are idiots.

The myth is somewhat attractive - angry cop gets revenge against a corrupt & racist police force.

But the reality is something else entirely. He's not killing the racist, corrupt cops that have a stranglehold on the LAPD, he's killing their daughters and random policemen he doesn't know.

It's easy to point out idiots on the right (just say the word, "science") but the left has its share of morons too: 9/11 truthers, anti-gun zealots mistaking video-game weapons for real ones, and now we have a murderous cop's fans.

That said, the right-wing echochamber is totally overhyping this guy's "support" among the left. Does it make sense for a bunch of anti-gun peacenicks to support a serial killer? No, because they don't. Not one source I read or listen to has cheered this idiot on. His support is limited to a handful of facebook and twitter users, which if you're Rush Limbaugh, is the "liberal media".

Also, the entire idea of Christopher Dorner as a "leftist" himself can be thrown out the window.

Quote:
The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country.
- Chritopher Dorner

Quote:
Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target.
- Chritopher Dorner

His fans should be associated with action-movie worshiping sociopaths, rather than a political ideology - as he had none.

http://gawker.com/5982480/the-killer...tag=killer-cop

Last edited by Blart; 02-09-2013 at 02:53 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #10
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

adding some fuel to the flamebait

Quote:
Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be "Tebowing" when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.
- Chritopher Dorner
Old 02-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #11
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post

- Chritopher Dorner
wrong thread twinkle toes....
Old 02-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #12
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
The facebook people cheering this guy on are idiots.

The myth is somewhat attractive - angry cop gets revenge against a corrupt & racist police force.

But the reality is something else entirely. He's not killing the racist, corrupt cops that have a stranglehold on the LAPD, he's killing their daughters and random policemen he doesn't know.

It's easy to point out idiots on the right (just say the word, "science") but the left has its share of morons too: 9/11 truthers, anti-gun zealots mistaking video-game weapons for real ones, and now we have a murderous cop's fans.

That said, the right-wing echochamber is totally overhyping this guy's "support" among the left. Does it make sense for a bunch of anti-gun peacenicks to support a serial killer? No, because they don't. Not one source I read or listen to has cheered this idiot on. His support is limited to a handful of facebook and twitter users, which if you're Rush Limbaugh, is the "liberal media".

Also, the entire idea of Christopher Dorner as a "leftist" himself can be thrown out the window.

- Chritopher Dorner

- Chritopher Dorner

His fans should be associated with action-movie worshiping sociopaths, rather than a political ideology - as he had none.

http://gawker.com/5982480/the-killer...tag=killer-cop
try moving the man sack on you chin; it's obviously obstructing your view of the content in this thread. now go back to post #1, watch the video and then go on an incoherent rant...
Old 02-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #13
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

hah wrong thread!

I don't watch videos at work, please explain it if you're gonna post it.

I assumed this was about Chris Dorner, as that's the current event "black guy killing white guys" story.

I'm surprised nobody has posted anything about him.

Last edited by Blart; 02-09-2013 at 10:56 PM..
Old 02-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #14
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

Alright, watched the video. Are you part of the white power movement?

Quote:
"Taylor continued to refine his ideas about race and national identity during the next few years, gathering evidence to support his belief that the United States faced a dangerous period of economic and cultural decline because, he said, it had rejected its white Anglo-Saxon heritage in the name of racial and gender equality. He argued that social welfare programs and affirmative action sustained a largely minority underclass that sapped the nation's will and health. To promote this message, he began publishing American Renaissance (AR) in November 1990."
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...l_Jared_Taylor

This is KKK talk. No joke,

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ury_Foundation

"Attendees have included Don Black, operator of the white supremacist Web site Stormfront."

Why are you even posting here? Go join your people:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Last edited by Blart; 02-09-2013 at 10:57 PM..
Old 02-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #15
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:

- Chritopher Dorner
Have you noticed that Macgruder hasn't posted since this whole shltstorm started?
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:22 AM   #16
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

"Attendees have included Don Black, operator of the white supremacist Web site Stormfront."

Not even close. I am a man of sound independent judgment
but in typical LIB fashion; you can't debate the facts so you attack the messenger. " DAS' RASISS"
Old 02-10-2013, 09:20 AM   #17
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
I don't watch videos at work,
because that would be wrong, it is however perfectly ok to spend hours a day chatting on a message board.

im joking btw

Last edited by chadta; 02-10-2013 at 09:28 AM..
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #18
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

and you may have watched the video; but you sure as hell didn't LISTEN to what the speaker was saying.....
Old 02-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #19
nyuk nyuk

I'm still trying to figure out why a guy with a black chick in his avatar is posting Jared Taylor videos...
Old 02-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #20
nyuk nyuk

Quote:

So by this rule, Obama is a Marxist. Guilt by association was called racist when it was applied to Obama. It's also been called poisoning the well.

Standards are not one-way streets, Blart.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #21
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why a guy with a black chick in his avatar is posting Jared Taylor videos...
http://vitrixmodelteam.com/Meet-The-...is-deleon.html

Um, Lais Deleon isn't black nor would it matter if she was....
first of all, Jared Taylor's viewpoint in this particular video is not anti-black; but rather he's speaking out against those people in power (mostly of European decent hence the word "swine") who continually perpetuate an anti-European ethos despite being of European decent themselves---the killing of this innocent Caucasian girl by a black student was simply an unfortunate example of the current political culture that through propaganda is indirectly responsible for this black student's actions....and is also responsible for the vast majority of modern day interracial crimes being perpetrated by Blacks and the victims whom are typically Caucasian....
Old 02-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #22
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

Quote:
He wants her to be his Sally Hemings.

Quote:
So by this rule, Obama is a Marxist. Guilt by association was called racist when it was applied to Obama. It's also been called poisoning the well.

Standards are not one-way streets, Blart.
asking != accusing

marxism != racism