The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2016, 10:16 PM   #1
Doggcow
He gimpy
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
But he doin alright now

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,977

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Never lost on an extra point before in fantasy

Had Dustin Hopkins, lost by .8 on those 2 point attempts and then the miss at the end. Still sitting here like "Wait really? I'm not even mad that Zach Miller went out early in what would have been a monster week."

/rant
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2016, 11:01 PM   #2
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 52,006

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:27 AM   #3
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 13,994

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Weren't there something like 11 PAT kicks missed/blocked today? It's amazing how that little rule change has made such a huge impact in the games.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:38 AM   #4
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,835
Default

Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:00 AM   #5
MamaMia
Ring of Famer
 
MamaMia's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,134

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Had Dustin Hopkins, lost by .8 on those 2 point attempts and then the miss at the end. Still sitting here like "Wait really? I'm not even mad that Zach Miller went out early in what would have been a monster week."

/rant
I want to hear about other peoples' fantasy football teams as much as i want to hear about their dreams. Absolutely do not care and no it's not interesting to us.

However, you typed /rant instead of /end rant and for that you are forgiven.
MamaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:00 AM   #6
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Camaraderie-ship for all

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 45,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von
Default

It's like being punched by a chick for the first time .
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:38 AM   #7
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 24,291

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

lolololololol
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:51 AM   #8
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 50,187

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Weren't there something like 11 PAT kicks missed/blocked today? It's amazing how that little rule change has made such a huge impact in the games.
12. One was missed in the night game.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:18 AM   #9
Ragnar
Seasoned Veteran
 
Ragnar's Avatar
 
hate them chiefs

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 456

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bennie Fowler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMia View Post
I want to hear about other peoples' fantasy football teams as much as i want to hear about their dreams. Absolutely do not care and no it's not interesting to us.

However, you typed /rant instead of /end rant and for that you are forgiven.
So why the hell did you click the thread? It's not interesting to YOU, but I enjoy delighting in other peoples Fantasy Football Misery. This is a football board for Broncos fans, he posted football content.

The elitism here is rampant and makes it hard for new people to want to join. And let's be clear here, the more visitors that Taco John gets to this site, the more likely he is to get patreon style donations, or advertising dollars should he choose to go that route.

Stop being a bag of ***** just because someone colored on a part of the internet that you didn't care about before with a color you don't like.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:23 AM   #10
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 31,701
Default

Mama Mia needs to go to church and ask for forgiveness.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:23 AM   #11
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
So why the hell did you click the thread? It's not interesting to YOU, but I enjoy delighting in other peoples Fantasy Football Misery. This is a football board for Broncos fans, he posted football content.

The elitism here is rampant and makes it hard for new people to want to join. And let's be clear here, the more visitors that Taco John gets to this site, the more likely he is to get patreon style donations, or advertising dollars should he choose to go that route.

Stop being a bag of ***** just because someone colored on a part of the internet that you didn't care about before with a color you don't like.
you're not new here but you are coming off like you are new here. btw there is a whole sub forum dedicated to FFL.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:35 AM   #12
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 15,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
you're not new here but you are coming off like you are new here. btw there is a whole sub forum dedicated to FFL.
It is, however, a bye week and usually we're a bit more... relaxed.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #13
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
It is, however, a bye week and usually we're a bit more... relaxed.
Common, creating a thread to talk about your fantasy team has always resulted in endless mockery. It's kind of our thing.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:55 AM   #14
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 15,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
Common, creating a thread to talk about your fantasy team has always resulted in endless mockery. It's kind of our thing.
Well sure, but then every thread contains much mockery
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:59 AM   #15
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,131

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Someone talking about their fantasy team's trials and tribulations is like listening to stories about another couple's kids.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 11:04 AM   #16
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 15,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
Someone talking about their fantasy team's trials and tribulations is like listening to stories about another couple's pets.
fyp

Pet peeve - people who think their pets are just like kids. Pun intended.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 11:11 AM   #17
CSU Husker
Seasoned Veteran
 
CSU Husker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
Someone talking about their fantasy team's trials and tribulations is like listening to stories about another couple's kids.
..and poker hands they have lost.
CSU Husker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 11:21 AM   #18
delany
Uber Bronco
 
delany's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,512
Default

Anybody want to see my 90minute video I put together from my latest vacation?

Unfortunately no hookers in the DR or inflatable lobsters were molested in the making of this video.
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 11:22 AM   #19
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 31,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSU Husker View Post
..and poker hands they have lost.
Let me tell you about the time I folded a Royal Flush on the river because I mistook a spade for a club. . .
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 11:41 AM   #20
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,131

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by delany View Post
Anybody want to see my 90minute video I put together from my latest vacation?
:handsonknees:

Oh please!!!!!!

I have three homemade DVD's of my daughter growing up if anyone wants to purchase.

Last edited by stopgap; 11-21-2016 at 11:46 AM..
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:04 PM   #21
muninoel
Seasoned Veteran
 
NFL Fan

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Let me tell you about the time I folded a Royal Flush on the river because I mistook a spade for a club. . .
So, you folded a straight?
muninoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:31 PM   #22
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer
 
Mile High Shack's Avatar
 
Cock-a-doodle-do

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 16,947
Default

Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:55 PM   #23
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 31,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muninoel View Post
So, you folded a straight?
Yeah. Didn't think it was good enough to beat two pair.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 01:00 PM   #24
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 52,006

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
fyp

Pet peeve - people who think their pets are just like kids. Pun intended.
It's really amazing to see the pets lose position in the familial hierarchy when the "pets are my children" couples actually bring home a human baby. I've see it with two couples who are friends of ours, and it's like you can see the couple trying to initially maintain their previous levels of affection, but they kind of realize it's totally not the same, and you can see them having this self-realization about how silly they've been behaving. Then there's this several week period of cognitive dissonance as the station of the cat or dog is slowly lowered directly proportional to how much the pet is getting in the way of the real parenting stuff. It's really funny.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 01:02 PM   #25
stopgap
Chicken
 
stopgap's Avatar
 
Long time sufferer

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,131

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
It's really amazing to see the pets lose position in the familial hierarchy when the "pets are my children" couples actually bring home a human baby. I've see it with two couples who are friends of ours, and it's like you can see the couple trying to initially maintain their previous levels of affection, but they kind of realize it's totally not the same, and you can see them having this self-realization about how silly they've been behaving. Then there's this several week period of cognitive dissonance as the station of the cat or dog is slowly lowered directly proportional to how much the pet is getting in the way of the real parenting stuff. It's really funny.

You became one of them.
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Denver Broncos