The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2018, 11:21 AM   #1
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer
 
LetsGoBroncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,453
Default Update on Gotsis?

They said they would decide within 90 days on whether to press charges. We are passed 90 days
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2018, 12:36 PM   #2
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
 
bpc's Avatar
 
1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 17,102

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brendan Langley
Default

IF a woman was assaulted, I want justice.

That being said, I find it highly unlikely that atlanta PD have any evidence or proof against Gotsis, 5 years after this incident happened.

I think chances they go to trial is very, very slim.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:51 PM   #3
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 17,884
Default

There hasn't been much information on this case. No much from Atlanta, and the Broncos have kept quiet about it. When I've heard the radio guys on The Fan talk about the Broncos D line, they kind of gloss right over this case, like they have been instructed not to talk about it.

At this point it seem like all we know is that the Atlanta PD/DA haven't made a decision, and the Broncos are allowing him to participate in team activities until a decision is made.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:31 PM   #4
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 29,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
There hasn't been much information on this case. No much from Atlanta, and the Broncos have kept quiet about it. When I've heard the radio guys on The Fan talk about the Broncos D line, they kind of gloss right over this case, like they have been instructed not to talk about it.

At this point it seem like all we know is that the Atlanta PD/DA haven't made a decision, and the Broncos are allowing him to participate in team activities until a decision is made.


90 days in their language means 6 months.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:36 PM   #5
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer
 
Agamemnon's Avatar
 
Elway needs to go to AA.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 31,998

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson
Default

I doubt it comes to anything given how long it's been. I just really hope it's a bull**** accusation and he's not a sexual predator.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #6
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 52,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
IF a woman was assaulted, I want justice.

That being said, I find it highly unlikely that atlanta PD have any evidence or proof against Gotsis, 5 years after this incident happened.

I think chances they go to trial is very, very slim.
Unless something has changed...he was never actually charged with anything.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:52 PM   #7
*WARHORSE*
GNASHING OF TEETH
 
*WARHORSE*'s Avatar
 
Let the heads roll.........

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Kailua, Hawaii
Posts: 919

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lombardi III
Default

All good, we would know.....they would have separated him from his children........guffawww.
*WARHORSE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:59 PM   #8
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39,598
Default

We need Gotsis so I hope he doesn't get charged. Whether he is a good man or not none of us can say.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:05 PM   #9
rugbythug
Church Eyes.
 
rugbythug's Avatar
 
Salty Dog

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,290

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *WARHORSE* View Post
All good, we would know.....they would have separated him from his children........guffawww.
He came through the border checkpoints no separation.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:17 PM   #10
bronco militia
made a business decision"
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 719
Posts: 31,140
Default

I bet they will wait until the week before the season starts
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:24 PM   #11
delany
Uber Bronco
 
delany's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
I bet they will wait until the week before the season starts
I think they have 15 years to bring charges for forcible rape. They should wait til Denver plays the Falcons.
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:20 PM   #12
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 29,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
I bet they will wait until the week before the season starts


Fosters case was dismissed/dropped but you know heís getting the suspension during suspension week(after preseason game 4)! Gotsis has no prior **** ups so Goodell can lay it down or not.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:37 PM   #13
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 17,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Our defense could really use him. I hope he's an innocent man and this is all BS but we shall see. But it would be nice to know.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:36 PM   #14
hades
Dallas biggest Bronco fan
 
hades's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time
Posts: 3,086
Default

As long as she doesn't have a blue dress with his DNA on, we're safe!
hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 02:35 PM   #15
delany
Uber Bronco
 
delany's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Our defense could really use him. I hope he's an innocent man and this is all BS but we shall see. But it would be nice to know.
If only we had a Maner that knew someone in Atlanta to check for us...... 😀
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:50 PM   #16
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,447

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
There hasn't been much information on this case. No much from Atlanta, and the Broncos have kept quiet about it. When I've heard the radio guys on The Fan talk about the Broncos D line, they kind of gloss right over this case, like they have been instructed not to talk about it.

At this point it seem like all we know is that the Atlanta PD/DA haven't made a decision, and the Broncos are allowing him to participate in team activities until a decision is made.
1. They did talk about it when it first popped up. Since then there has been so little information, there really isn't even anything to speculate on.

2. The guys on the Fan typically gloss over anything that is remotely controversial. Occasionally D-Mac gets a bug up his ass on something sort of envelope pushing, but who really wants to speculate about a 5 year old rape case without many facts. You end up either over-accusing the guy or blaming a potential victim. Arguing about rape doesn't make for good radio.

3. You should listen to something besides the Fan.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:25 PM   #17
bronco militia
made a business decision"
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
Bad, Bad, Bad Donks!

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 719
Posts: 31,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
1. They did talk about it when it first popped up. Since then there has been so little information, there really isn't even anything to speculate on.

2. The guys on the Fan typically gloss over anything that is remotely controversial. Occasionally D-Mac gets a bug up his ass on something sort of envelope pushing, but who really wants to speculate about a 5 year old rape case without many facts. You end up either over-accusing the guy or blaming a potential victim. Arguing about rape doesn't make for good radio.

3. You should listen to something besides the Fan.
lmao! that's dmac and alfred every ****ing week!. they are the kings of hyperbole when it comes to the broncos. Thank god alfred was teamed up with Chad Brown last week. I was worried my eyeballs were going to fly out of my head during rushhour when alfred started b****ing about not hiring Dware for the entire season vs. just home games.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:55 PM   #18
KipCorrington25
Free Safety
 
KipCorrington25's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Littleton
Posts: 6,680
Default

Listening to Alfred try to host the show the last 2 weeks had been excruciating... all the "Uh uh uh uh"... and stuttering... at least D Mac keeps things on topic and edgy. The four segments about who the best RB in the AFC is... who gives a ****.

I'm an Alfred fan but he's a second guy, he can't host a show...

D Mac gets nothing but hate but at least he knows how to keep things on topic and on pace...
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:27 PM   #19
rugbythug
Church Eyes.
 
rugbythug's Avatar
 
Salty Dog

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,290

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
Listening to Alfred try to host the show the last 2 weeks had been excruciating... all the "Uh uh uh uh"... and stuttering... at least D Mac keeps things on topic and edgy. The four segments about who the best RB in the AFC is... who gives a ****.

I'm an Alfred fan but he's a second guy, he can't host a show...

D Mac gets nothing but hate but at least he knows how to keep things on topic and on pace...
I don't think they listen to what they even say. I heard dmac go off on what a bust broswieler was and in the same statement call him the mvp of our superbowl season.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:03 AM   #20
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 31,885

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
I don't think they listen to what they even say. I heard dmac go off on what a bust broswieler was and in the same statement call him the mvp of our superbowl season.
When I was 14 I wanted to be a sports writer/sports talk guy and I interviewed Woody Page for career day. He talked to me for half an hour, most of that time he had his feet up on his desk, wearing sandals without socks, and he was chain-smoking cigarettes the whole time like a forest fire, not to mention, I think he was bombed. He told me it was a ****ty gig and to do something with my life instead... I wound up taking his advice.

These two clowns epitomize the sorry state of the Denver media landscape. They're a freaking joke, especially that idiot D-mac. At least Alfred played. Why can't a city the size of Denver attract sports media people who could get a job in another sizeable market? It makes no sense. These Bozos couldn't get hired at any station in Dallas, or any other big market town I've been to...which covers a lot of ground. They belong in Witchita or someplace with a water tower that lists the local high school as the 1974 state champions.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:31 AM   #21
R-Mac
Seasoned Veteran
 
R-Mac's Avatar
 
#51 on Top 100. Where's Mahomes?

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
Listening to Alfred try to host the show the last 2 weeks had been excruciating... all the "Uh uh uh uh"... and stuttering... at least D Mac keeps things on topic and edgy. The four segments about who the best RB in the AFC is... who gives a ****.

I'm an Alfred fan but he's a second guy, he can't host a show...

D Mac gets nothing but hate but at least he knows how to keep things on topic and on pace...
Both should not be on the air talking NFL. One is a former player that is not knowledgeable about the NFL today and has no solid arguments, while the other only knows about baseball. You are supposed to do your homework before going live on radio and they don't do that.
R-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:02 PM   #22
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 29,507

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Just donít listen to them. I havenít heard one show.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 12:59 AM   #23
TNF
Seasoned Veteran
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 309

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Al Pastrana
Default

760 is way worse. They play the same hour of talk 24 hours a day.

When I was in tech Alfred was an investor in an offsite data storage facility near the Coliseum. It was my job to find a storage facility, and his job to sell me on his company. We met for lunch. I chose to go another way.

Last edited by TNF; 06-25-2018 at 01:01 AM..
TNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:54 AM   #24
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 7,095

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

950 is the best station for sports talk
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:06 AM   #25
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,447

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
950 is the best station for sports talk
This.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Denver Broncos