The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
titan
Ring of Famer

Fan of Old School Football

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Broncos QB Club: Beadles, Cecil Lammey meetings

Now is the time to join the Denver Broncos Quarterback Club! This long time booster club is now accepting memberships for 2013.

We have two great meetings coming up, open to club members only:

Offensive guard Zane Beadles as our guest speaker on February 11th.

Cecil Lammey giving his annual "state of the team" talk and draft preview at our March 11th meeting. Cecil will have just returned from the NFL Scouting Combine in addition to reporting on the college all star games he attended in January.

Membership is $50 or $100 for a family (depending on membership level desired). Our dinner meetings, at Red and Jerrys in Englewood, are an additional $20 per person and include a meal, tax, and tip and an opportunity to meet and ask questions of our guest speaker. For membership info visit:

http://denverbroncosqbclub.com/membership-info/

In 2012 denver bronco qb club members were treated to:

* a private tour of Dove Valley and the premiere of the club's highlight film
* Broncos President Joe Ellis in a rare public appearance speaking to our group and taking questions from the fans
* Hall of Famer Floyd Little entertaining us with stories, taking questions, and meeting all fans present
* Broncos linebacker Wesley Woodyard speaking to our club in December
* A chance to be in the studio audience for the Broncos Huddle Monday night TV show, featuring John Fox and Chris Harris

2013 promises to be another great year to be a member of the Denver Broncos QB Club, starting with the Zane Beadles and Cecil Lammey meetings!
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories

This one's for Pat!

I really wish I lived in Denver. Some day... Some day....
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

I would gladly join if I had the ability to go to the meetings via a video.. I realize that at tour of dove valley could be problematic.

But being able to attend online would be great. Give me some insight that I have no ability to have now.

How about asking about something like this.

lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
titan
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I would gladly join if I had the ability to go to the meetings via a video.. I realize that at tour of dove valley could be problematic.

But being able to attend online would be great. Give me some insight that I have no ability to have now.

How about asking about something like this.

We have had requests for a video feed and it is something we are considering. If anyone has suggestions for how to host a private online video feed (password protected for a price) please post them.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #5
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
We have had requests for a video feed and it is something we are considering. If anyone has suggestions for how to host a private online video feed (password protected for a price) please post them.
Let me know via PM if you figure it out.

I'll bet ther e are hundreds that would be interested in doing this.

Not sure how many would be a a forum like this. But I'll bet loads of expatriot bronco fans that are out of state would be.

Even if they could not "attend live " perhaps some way of allowing them to see it in archives.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
titan
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Let me know via PM if you figure it out.

I'll bet ther e are hundreds that would be interested in doing this.

Not sure how many would be a a forum like this. But I'll bet loads of expatriot bronco fans that are out of state would be.

Even if they could not "attend live " perhaps some way of allowing them to see it in archives.
If we could figure out the video part it would be easy to take questions "live" from the web (through twitter or chat). The best part of the meetings for me is the chance to ask questions to the speaker (I've asked questions to Mike Shanahan, Matt Prater, Wesley Woodyard, and others at meetings in the past)