The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Default Obama the annihilator

How this guy was voted in as speaker still baffles me.

Boehner says Obama's focus is to 'annihilate the Republican Party'

House Speaker John Boehner told a group of Republicans the day after President Barack Obama's inaugural ceremony that the president's focus was to "annihilate the Republican Party."

"Given what we heard yesterday about the president's vision for his second term, it's pretty clear to me that he knows he can't do any of that as long as the House is controlled by Republicans. So we're expecting over the next 22 months to be the focus of this administration as they attempt to annihilate the Republican Party," the House speaker said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...rty/?hpt=hp_t2

Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
W*GS
Ring of Famer

The Republicans are self-annihilating. The sooner the better.

Boehner ought to spend a few days in his tanning bed on the highest setting.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
nyuk nyuk

This is thread-worthy? I'll be sure to come back here if I need a sleeping pill.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #4
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
This is thread-worthy? I'll be sure to come back here if I need a sleeping pill.
You'd rather whine about how eye-rolling is an intrinsic Negress trait.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #5
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Anybody who wants to see the Republican Party annihilated simply needs to step back and not interfere.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
nyuk nyuk

All this political self-massage on this thread, I'm wondering if I just stepped into a bath house.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #8
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

It's just a play on words. Of course Obama would love nothing more then for the House republicans to lose as many seats as possible over the next 2 years. Boehner just chose to use words that over dramatize what Obama would like. Nothing new there, that's politics 101. Politicians are like a little kid who gets a tiny scrape on his finger and cries at the top of his lungs for 15 minutes for the attention only. What Boehner said doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is a tool like Rand Paul and how he conducted himself in the Senate hearing on Benghazi. All the other Senators pretty much conducted themselves professionally. You know some are obviously biased towards their party (duh) and spin it a little one way or the other but this tool, OMG, did he think he was mr hot shot or what. Saying things to Hilary Clinton like "If I was president I would have told you that you failed and I would have relieved you of your duty". Last time we checked Rand, you're not the president so you couldn't relieve her and nobody cares about the hypothetical situation of you were the current president. This hearing should be dealing with facts only, what went wrong, how to prevent it from going wrong again. That kind of stuff. Every other senator seemed to get this but noooooo, Rand had to go off like a teenager who got busted smoking pot in his bedroom. Grow the F up loser. I hope this hot head never comes close to the presidency. IMO, Ron Paul has a billion times more class then his tool for a son Rand.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote