The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #26
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Why has no one mentioned Dannell Ellerby. The Ravens have a million FAs who we should look to pilfer, and Ellerby is at the top of my list.

They have to sign Flacco, Kruger, Ellerby, Reed, Pitta, Cary Williams, and Bryant McKinnie. There's no way they can get that done, and we should be first in line to take any of those guys when they fall through the cracks.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #27
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMarsh615 View Post
I was shocked at how much better Moore looked this season as opposed to last year. His rookie year it seemed like he wasn't a willing tackler and this year he was actually pretty reliable in that area.

That play against the Ravens was a fluke. 9 times out of 10 it doesn't happen, unfortunately it did.
He's a scapegoat, he isn't a pro bowl calibar player, and his last play lost game for us in regulation, not overtime though that was on manning and fox IMO. Also Bailey didn't look like much of a playmaker for someone who should have been super fired up to get to the Superbowl.

Moore will be back next yr unless his mind ****d up and they traded him or something. But other then that he is playing for us next yr and starting.

broncos need to many other things to replace Moore who is only going into his 3rd yr.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #28
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Why has no one mentioned Dannell Ellerby. The Ravens have a million FAs who we should look to pilfer, and Ellerby is at the top of my list.

They have to sign Flacco, Kruger, Ellerby, Reed, Pitta, Cary Williams, and Bryant McKinnie. There's no way they can get that done, and we should be first in line to take any of those guys when they fall through the cracks.
Well technically I was talking about FA's that would be at the Pro Bowl so we can talk to them. Like Manning telling Welker why he needs to join the Broncos or Bailey talking up the team to Landry. Having Elway, Fox, and JDR there talking up our next year and how we could use these players talents to get us over the hump could give us a head start.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #29
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

i'm all for Landry, wanted him last season.
Welker will cost way too much for a slot WR when we have two big guys already.
Lestat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #30
g6matty

kick adams ass to the curb landry on this defense would give us a physicality we lack
Old 01-21-2013, 12:59 PM   #31
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post

Ellerbe is pretty awesome. I'm a big fan of his play, for sure.

I'd like to snag Cary Williams even more though. ...If we can.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #32
Bmore Manning

Ellerbe will be the second biggest priority of the Ravens offseason.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #33
g6matty

probably not a guy our FO would target but id like to see aqib talib brought in
Old 01-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #34
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

From the sounds of it the Jags are trying to decide if Derek Cox is worth the 10 million dollar tag it would cost to tag a CB. He is good but often injured though. Rashean Mathis injured his ACL in 11 and was from what I have read phased out of the starting position to see what they have with the younger guys. It doesn't appear that he is in the plans for the future. He would be a guy that has some history with what JDR is doing. We might be able to get him on the cheaper side.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #35
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Amendola gets hurt too much. F that.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote