The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 09:19 AM   #76
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
All this dude does is win Super Bowl's, and I never heard of him. Born in Denver, and went to TJ...who knew?
Yeah right under the radar. Whoever robbed his place knew who lived there, clearly.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #77
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minion View Post
Football Outsiders also noticed that tender foot Brady needs a clean pocket to be a faux GOAT:

Quote:
Mike Kurtz: The Ravens also did a very good job getting pressure on Brady when he did try to go long, and he was feeling it. Near the end of the game (the play before the interception, I believe) you could see Brady throwing an intermediate route and trying to shield himself as he's throwing it against a defender that was clearly not going to get there. The best way to beat the Patriots has always been to unsettle Brady, and despite the rather unimpressive rush numbers on paper, the Ravens did a great job getting into his head.

Aaron Schatz: I don't think they really did until the end of the game, though. Certainly not in the first half, and not much in the third quarter either.

Danny Tuccitto: Saw a stat from ESPN last night that said Kaepernick led the league in lowest "inaccurate throw" percentage, which I confirmed in the charting for incompletions they gave us. I bring this up because, in answering the question, "How did the best offense in the NFL just score 13 points at home against a mediocre defense?" I can't help but focus on how many inaccurate throws Brady made tonight. I know there were several drops and batted balls, but I can't remember the last time I saw him miss so many open guys. Obviously, the game-ending interception was a glaring underthrow, but there were plenty of others that killed New England (IIRC, Shane Vereen would still be running if Brady didn't throw it behind him on a dumpoff with 11 minutes left).

This is why Elway, Favre, and even Manning should be ranked higher then Brady. Those don't have need a clean pocket to perform and carry their teams to victory. Brady is Drew Bledsoe 2.0
Preach brother Clark!

末末末末末末末末末末末末末
Ryan Clark: Amendola is fragile, Brady ducks when he痴 blitzed
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 7, 2013, 6:40 AM EDT

Steelers safety Ryan Clark is already licking his chops about playing the Patriots in Week Nine.

Clark said on ESPN that the Patriots have taken a step backward by replacing Wes Welker with the 吐ragile Danny Amendola, and that quarterback Tom Brady struggles when he starts to feel pressure and can稚 find an open receiver.

的 think what痴 really underestimated is Wes Welker痴 importance to not only the New England Patriots, but Tom Brady, Clark said. 鏑osing him is huge. . . . I know they think Danny Amendola can come in and have the same type of numbers he had with the Rams, but we also have to remember, he痴 fragile.

Clark believes that if Brady isn稚 seeing his favorite receiver getting open quickly, then Brady is going to struggle.

When Tom Brady gets pressure and when you池e man-to-man and bumping those guys and making it hard for him to throw, he sees ghosts, Clark said. Even when guys aren稚 around him, even when he痴 not about to be sacked, when his clock goes off in his head that the ball should be out, we値l see him duck, we値l see him flinch. When you get Tom Brady doing that, the whole New England Patriots mystique goes away.

Clark referenced a 2011 game when the Steelers beat the Patriots and held Brady to 198 passing yards.

Two years ago we played them and dominated them because we went man-to-man and had a big corner in Cortez Allen on [Rob] Gronkowski, and made it hard for Tom Brady to get the ball off, in timing, and made him to have to make plays. It was hard for him.

Those comments may motivate Brady to make life hard for Clark when the teams meet on November 3.
El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #78
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Brady longer washes his car -- "My wife would kill me for wasting water," he says
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote