The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #51
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Ok i lied i decided to take a gander at what u posted and i was already familiarthat bob reported lebrons on juice. I can believe it sure why not ? The nba doesnt have the trsticular fortitude to test lebron for steroids. He IS the nba he can do whatever he pleases. Plus athletes can afoid masking agents i truly believe most pro athletes are on roids and honestly i dont care that they are . I just want to see a good product on the feild / court
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #52
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Incarcerated Bob was not happy when he became aware that criminal background checks were being performed on a middle-aged man from Elmont, N.Y., named Louis Mendez.On May 9, 2011, Louis Mendez of Elmont, N.Y., was accepted as a “Tiered Revenue Share Sportsbook Promoter” of an offshore sports book. According to registration records provided by a first-hand source, Mendez signed up under the username Randizzle14, with the email address Randizzle14@gmail.com and phone number with a New York 347 area code. Mendez registered with the website Gamblersfinalword.blogspot.com. At the top of that site, it currently reads “Incarcerated Bob’s Picks-N-Rumors.”Randizzle, aka @TeamMoneyPicks, is a major player in Bob’s network. Randizzle may very well be Bob, who may very well be Mendez.According to his Linkedin page, Incarcerated Bob hails from Elmont, N.Y. Mendez’s criminal record lists the same Elmont, N.Y. address, but has him currently residing in Elmhurst, N.Y.–The criminal background checks began last week. It became personal on Thursday.Before the background checks were completed, I received a barrage of venomous tweets from @BigEastProfit, one of the Twitter accounts linked and likely controlled by Incarcerated Bob.He posted my home address, named a family member in a threatening tone, accused me of being affiliated with the KKK and added things like “we have investigators, as well” and “Stop now, my friend.”Four days later, @IncarceratedBob tweeted the following (notice the hashtag):A scan of the #Thinkonit hashtag archive on Twitter reveals Incarcerated Bob has used it frequently, including Monday in regards to Tim Tebow signing with the Patriots. Surely, just a coincidence, right?But the bigger question is why would @BigEastProfit know criminal background checks were being performed on Louis Mendez? The increase in severity of the threats and the acknowledgement of the ongoing investigation were, at minimum, indications that I was on the right track.The confirmation came a few days later from a financial executive and recreational sports bettor, who we’ll call Steve.Steve had been on Twitter for only a short time, when he received a series of direct messages from @IncarceratedBob.Steve had gotten off to a hot start with his picks on Twitter and quickly built a following of a few thousand followers. Incarcerated Bob saw an opportunity and offered Steve $10,000 to buy his account for six months. He tried to persuade Steve by telling him that his account only had value for a limited timeIncarcerated Bob gave Steve a phone number. It was the same number with the 347 area code that Louis Mendez used to register with the online sports book.The two talked, but Steve declined the offer. Shortly after, a Twitter account with the exact same avatar as Steve’s and a slightly altered handle appeared. And the vicious attacks on Steve’s real Twitter account began.


http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06...arcerated-bob/


I love watching you cry when he FraudaBob gets blasted. I can't wait for you to get banned over it again you loser.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #53
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

ADDED AUG 4, 2011, UNDER: NEWSEDIT: 13 AUG 2012:  Social media analytics site StatusPeople.com has found that as of 13 Aug 2012 77% of “Bob’s” 180,000 followers are fake, fraudulent, spam or purchased followers.   Here.  We’ve known for some time that in addition to running a fraud based wagering tout service that Bob purchases large chunks of followers, we just had no idea it was so many.

So I went over Bob’s 16,000+ tweets, looking for predictions, reports and the like.  What I found was that a large portion of his Tweets are simply chest thumping self promotion and rallying speeches for his followers, urging them to retweet to the world how “good” he is (over 40% of his total tweets).  I didn’t want to grade Bob unfairly, so I threw those out, along with any “breaking news” tweets that could possibly be misconstrued for an opinion, instead of an actual report–after all, I don’t want artificially lower Bob’s grade, just because he “thought someone might go somewhere.”What I found was alarming.On actual “breaking reports” tweets, with specific information, Bob “broke” (or Tweeted before anyone else) the story little better than 2% of the time.  A quick search of Twitter timelines shows that Bob simply copied the Tweets of some of his followers, nearly word for word, from a few minutes earlier.  Some of those followers had knowingly sent Bob the information,  some appeared to be blatantly plagiarized. Either way, Bob’s claim that he’s first is at best dubious as there is ample evidence to support he isn’t, and at worst outright fabrication (like many other things about him, as we shall see).On accuracy of “reporting,” Bob fared much better.  He scored a 29% accuracy rating with how often his “reports” turned out ultimately to be correct.  I don’t know what kind of education most of you have, but the schools I went to taught me that 29% accuracy, was a miserable failure.  An “F” as my first grade teacher Ms. Johnston called it.  I’m not sure your political bent, dear reader, but if it were provable that either FOX or MSNBC reported the news with 29% accuracy, both would be out of business, and the punchline of many a joke.

http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-...omplete-fraud/
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:30 AM   #54
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Incarcerated Bob was not happy when he became aware that criminal background checks were being performed on a middle-aged man from Elmont, N.Y., named Louis Mendez.On May 9, 2011, Louis Mendez of Elmont, N.Y., was accepted as a “Tiered Revenue Share Sportsbook Promoter” of an offshore sports book. According to registration records provided by a first-hand source, Mendez signed up under the username Randizzle14, with the email address Randizzle14@gmail.com and phone number with a New York 347 area code. Mendez registered with the website Gamblersfinalword.blogspot.com. At the top of that site, it currently reads “Incarcerated Bob’s Picks-N-Rumors.”Randizzle, aka @TeamMoneyPicks, is a major player in Bob’s network. Randizzle may very well be Bob, who may very well be Mendez.According to his Linkedin page, Incarcerated Bob hails from Elmont, N.Y. Mendez’s criminal record lists the same Elmont, N.Y. address, but has him currently residing in Elmhurst, N.Y.–The criminal background checks began last week. It became personal on Thursday.Before the background checks were completed, I received a barrage of venomous tweets from @BigEastProfit, one of the Twitter accounts linked and likely controlled by Incarcerated Bob.He posted my home address, named a family member in a threatening tone, accused me of being affiliated with the KKK and added things like “we have investigators, as well” and “Stop now, my friend.”Four days later, @IncarceratedBob tweeted the following (notice the hashtag):A scan of the #Thinkonit hashtag archive on Twitter reveals Incarcerated Bob has used it frequently, including Monday in regards to Tim Tebow signing with the Patriots. Surely, just a coincidence, right?But the bigger question is why would @BigEastProfit know criminal background checks were being performed on Louis Mendez? The increase in severity of the threats and the acknowledgement of the ongoing investigation were, at minimum, indications that I was on the right track.The confirmation came a few days later from a financial executive and recreational sports bettor, who we’ll call Steve.Steve had been on Twitter for only a short time, when he received a series of direct messages from @IncarceratedBob.Steve had gotten off to a hot start with his picks on Twitter and quickly built a following of a few thousand followers. Incarcerated Bob saw an opportunity and offered Steve $10,000 to buy his account for six months. He tried to persuade Steve by telling him that his account only had value for a limited timeIncarcerated Bob gave Steve a phone number. It was the same number with the 347 area code that Louis Mendez used to register with the online sports book.The two talked, but Steve declined the offer. Shortly after, a Twitter account with the exact same avatar as Steve’s and a slightly altered handle appeared. And the vicious attacks on Steve’s real Twitter account began.


http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06...arcerated-bob/


I love watching you cry when he FraudaBob gets blasted. I can't wait for you to get banned over it again you loser.
What is this supposed to prove ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:34 AM   #55
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
ADDED AUG 4, 2011, UNDER: NEWSEDIT: 13 AUG 2012:  Social media analytics site StatusPeople.com has found that as of 13 Aug 2012 77% of “Bob’s” 180,000 followers are fake, fraudulent, spam or purchased followers.   Here.  We’ve known for some time that in addition to running a fraud based wagering tout service that Bob purchases large chunks of followers, we just had no idea it was so many.

So I went over Bob’s 16,000+ tweets, looking for predictions, reports and the like.  What I found was that a large portion of his Tweets are simply chest thumping self promotion and rallying speeches for his followers, urging them to retweet to the world how “good” he is (over 40% of his total tweets).  I didn’t want to grade Bob unfairly, so I threw those out, along with any “breaking news” tweets that could possibly be misconstrued for an opinion, instead of an actual report–after all, I don’t want artificially lower Bob’s grade, just because he “thought someone might go somewhere.”What I found was alarming.On actual “breaking reports” tweets, with specific information, Bob “broke” (or Tweeted before anyone else) the story little better than 2% of the time.  A quick search of Twitter timelines shows that Bob simply copied the Tweets of some of his followers, nearly word for word, from a few minutes earlier.  Some of those followers had knowingly sent Bob the information,  some appeared to be blatantly plagiarized. Either way, Bob’s claim that he’s first is at best dubious as there is ample evidence to support he isn’t, and at worst outright fabrication (like many other things about him, as we shall see).On accuracy of “reporting,” Bob fared much better.  He scored a 29% accuracy rating with how often his “reports” turned out ultimately to be correct.  I don’t know what kind of education most of you have, but the schools I went to taught me that 29% accuracy, was a miserable failure.  An “F” as my first grade teacher Ms. Johnston called it.  I’m not sure your political bent, dear reader, but if it were provable that either FOX or MSNBC reported the news with 29% accuracy, both would be out of business, and the punchline of many a joke.

http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-...omplete-fraud/
Much like you this guy is out to get bob . Whats your infatuation with trying to bash bob the guy reports breaking news like anybody else is sports media. Youre simply hating on bob because he has the inside scoop. Iknow from my own eyes bob is accurate i follow him personally i dont need a article to try and persuade me either way because i know how accurate he is. He reported manning to denver the day after he left his visit. Espn / nfln wont report something until its already happened. Bobs sources give it to him early and he has the balls to throw it up as soon as he hears it.

Ps ive never been banned from the omane so youre wrong yet again
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:34 AM   #56
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,031
Default

the first thing it proves is that you are an idiot

everyone can fill in the blanks from there
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:38 AM   #57
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
the first thing it proves is that you are an idiot

everyone can fill in the blanks from there
That first article has nothing to do with his breaking reports. I can careless hes being investigated ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:24 AM   #58
McDman
Ring of Famer
 
McDman's Avatar
 
Huzzah!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,692

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
That first article has nothing to do with his breaking reports. I can careless hes being investigated ?
Why are you getting so upset about someone on twitter?
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #59
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 30,407

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
Why are you getting so upset about someone on twitter?
I am beginning to think this is the hack bob himself.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #60
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Unsettled, NC
Posts: 7,674

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
Why are you getting so upset about someone on twitter?
g6 is Bob's mane account?
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:25 AM   #61
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
g6 is Bob's mane account?
The poor grammar matches... I think you're on to something
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:27 AM   #62
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,323

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Youre a clown man i aint even clicking on the **** u posted. I follow bob on twitter and hes legit. Ur avatar is g ay and anoying everytime i see it pop up i know i am about to read something dumb
You're not helping yourself here, bud.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:42 AM   #63
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,200

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
If he were in pain and had numbness he wouldn't be out golfing.
^ This.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:43 AM   #64
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,930
Default



bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:51 AM   #65
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
I am beginning to think this is the hack bob himself.


Holy ****, you're right
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #66
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Lawl
< im clearly white. Bobs black
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:43 AM   #67
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,400

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Well I hope this isn't true. And if it is, I hope it's because he just slept on it weird.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #68
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,011

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

IB should be hung from a tree.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #69
yerner
Ring of Famer
 
yerner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charlottesville VA
Posts: 3,936
Default

IB gave me a rusty trombone.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #70
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Much like you this guy is out to get bob . Whats your infatuation with trying to bash bob the guy reports breaking news like anybody else is sports media. Youre simply hating on bob because he has the inside scoop. Iknow from my own eyes bob is accurate i follow him personally i dont need a article to try and persuade me either way because i know how accurate he is. He reported manning to denver the day after he left his visit. Espn / nfln wont report something until its already happened. Bobs sources give it to him early and he has the balls to throw it up as soon as he hears it.

Ps ive never been banned from the omane so youre wrong yet again
You are such a liar. You know you got banned for flipping out about IBob you loser.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #71
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,400

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

One of the problems I have with this is how during OTA's it was reported that Mannings arm was stronger. So unless he aggravated it in the last ten days...doing...what? I don't see where this came from.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #72
Johnykbr
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerner View Post
IB gave me a rusty trombone.
Well that's good that he's encouraging your musical career
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #73
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...6&postcount=82

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
IBN says we are in on revis ima ride with him. he made a good point saying denver post thought manning was going to tennessee all the while he said 2 weeks earlier manning had a deal with elway


for the fags who doubt IBN

http://www.rotoinfo.com/blog/why-inc...onna-hate.html

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...=110370&page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
auto correct fag

iPhone, get one
That got you banned from 3-11 to 3-19.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #74
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,370

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post

Youre a clown man i aint even clicking on the **** u posted. I follow bob on twitter and hes legit. Ur avatar is g ay and anoying everytime i see it pop up i know i am about to read something dumb
what is wrong with a bacon Bacon? it's bacon squared and that is beautiful and mathematical. you can never have too much bacon, anyone who thinks otherwise is Un-American!
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #75
g6matty
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Congrats man. Do you work ? How do u have time for all this . Serious question
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 PM.


Denver Broncos