The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 04:44 AM   #51
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I offer some rum to Jobu and light a candle for my Uncle Don who taught me all about Broncos football when i was 6 yrs old, 1976. Bummer is he died in 1995 right before the Broncos run. Wow he was a dedicated Denverite and Broncos fan too bad he didn't make it to the glory yrs.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #52
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
My kids got me a Manning jersey t-shirt this year.

Starting with the Chargers game, I haven't washed it yet. So, that makes 11 straight weeks i've worn it and not washed it. It has some beer spills, a few food stains, but smells pretty good.

Now, let's assume i've worn this shirt 4-5 hours per game day, then I also wore it all day for the Chargers game and Saints game. That means I have about 60+ hours of unwashed wear on that beautiful orange (slightly wrinkled) shirt.

My boys ask me to go put on my shirt about 30 minutes before every game. Actually the whole family and my friends know about the shirt by now. So, if we end up losing i'll burn the ****er, but right now it is full of mojo.
One hour until game time. I just put on my shirt again. It's getting a little grungy, but it smells like sweet victory...
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote