The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #151
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
This one made me chuckle:

-----------------------------

Mr. Irrelevant

MVP

Members

4,200 posts

Posted A minute ago

This game is going to be high scoring. Great Defenses aside, it will be. Joe, it's time.....

The Broncos main strength on D is the pass rush.

Elvis vs McKinne is not hard. If Bryant shows up, than Big Mac

Wolfe vs KO. KO, no questions asked

Birk vs whoever they got. Birk

Yanda and Oher vs Miller is where they win this.....

Their secondary is way overrated though.

Bailey is on the decline. And not nearly the legend people make him out to be

Porter is hurt

Moore is a good FS

Lenord is solid. Not great

Miller is the problem we have to worry about but we match up well with them.

Suggs vs Clady:
Overrated LT. Has had NO competition whatsoever this season.....

The rest of that line is suspect. And if I were a Offense, I would not want to face the stud corps of
Ngata
Jones
Kruger
McPhee
And Upshaw.
All are threats to get to the QB.

I would trust the secondary a tad bit more if we had Webb, who would take out Thomas. However,
Corey has also been proven to be a steal, and a starter
Chykie is a young stud
Jimmy needs more playing time

Cary vs Decker is the problem
Although Williams has stepped it up, he sucks. We need man to man, and then we are set. I would put Jimmy in at that spot. If he can take out Austin for a game, he can sure as hell take out Decker

Now comes Peyton vs his two greatest enemies, Reed and Ray.

BP oil also comes into the mix. We finally have a healthy D.

IF Joe gets protection (that's a big if btw), then we should win this game
That's some hardcore analysis. He should totally write for Bleacher Report.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #152
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

As far as thier vaunted D line getting to Manning, he gets rid of the ball too fast and you will see our hurry up out of the gate to get their jumbos wheezing in the 3rd and 4th quarters.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #153
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!

Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #154
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

the Broncos should install metal detectors and strip search lewis for contraband, ya know like knives, guns, razors ,shanks armed guards around the ravens bench arm the Bronco players with body armor , tasers , guns
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #155
yerner
Ring of Famer

Man, Champ Bailey is one of the most underrated, disrespected players to ever play the game. It astounding to read others views of this guys career. Dude could have played on any roster ever posted.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #156
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator

Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Yeah I like to talk about the upcoming game with other fans and stirring it up instead of sitting around singing koombyeya or however you spell it.
Congrats....one of your posts earned a:

Edited by berad, Today, 03:48 PM.
vulgar reference / smack removed
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #157
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
That's some hardcore analysis. He should totally write for Bleacher Report.
I love the part where he states Clady has faced zero competition. After all, ravens are already on that list of zero talent.

And declaring the secondary overrated, without even mentioning Harris and carter. Porter being hurt wasn't a negative for us. And I wouldn't expect an overrated secondary running a pick 6 98 yards or whatever it was against his buddy Flacco. Guess he missed that game.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #158
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesnyde View Post

I typed ass. Wow what a bad word. I never seen such pansie thin skinned fans.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #159
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

I am pretty sure Champ has "been on the decline" for like 5 years now....

It guess because he is older everyone just assumes he is getting worse

Like saying labeling a guy with a "relentless motor" because he is white
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #160
Rocket 7
Formerly known as Dipso

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwp-Apap View Post
http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/

Some are much too confident.
I like how they were saying we beat up on a weak AFC West. We swept their division too.
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #161
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
I like how they were saying we beat up on a weak AFC West. We swept their division too.
In all my years as a Broncos fan, I have never read or heard such horrible smack and analysis. Its like listening to a 13 yo talk about his favorite team. He'll rattle off a player or two and say that why "they'll" beat you!
Complete and utter denial. Like that game back in Baltimore never happened. like they didn't barely scrape by the Chefs in KC....

A brother in law that is a Bears fan made it a point to have the wife tell me the Broncos are gonna lose on Saturday. I says, oh yeah? And what was his logic or reasoning for this? She says, he said because of Ray Lewis. I died laughing. I says tell me what he really said.
Some people......
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #162
ND Bronco Fan
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Yep but I still want an immobile QB to get hammered....frequently
Then you should love Kyle orton
ND Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #163
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

I once had my high school football coach back in the 1990s tell me the Dolphins were a cinch to win this week cause "jimmy's (johnson) mad." That was his analysis. The Dolphins lost that next week anyway. People are dumb.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #164
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesnyde View Post

This game will be just like the first one except Dierdorf won't be mentioning 1000x wow the Ravens have some injuries and he even was trying to blow Flacco after his game losing pick 6!

that is what they were mad at me for. Made me acknowledge a warning. Wow thin skinned.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #165
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

i think the blowing of the raven players was just a desperate act to keep the raven fans from turning the channel they had to convince the raven fans this turd was really a sweet smelling flower . but as much as they tried it smelled like shiat
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #166
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Funny that I can scroll down to read this fresh page without seeing the poster and know exactly who has the lamest jokes on the board. I've tried but someone should intervene here.

It makes me miss Bronco Warrior. He at least had punctuations.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:33 AM   #167
TheChamp247
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
Yah I'm curious too see if the line moves at all
Been moved up to a 10 point spread. Over/under is 46 now too. http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/intel?gameId=330112007 I see a blow out. Typical game for us, itll be a game around halftime, but midway through the 3rd they get tired, we get hot, and itll become outta control. We'll cover the spread. I'd guess 34-21 ish.
TheChamp247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #168
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Man they're getting sensitive over there. I guess the truth hurts
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #169
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I've read three forums and they remind me of us last year going into New England. We beat a team that really was flawed and wasn't going to do much in the playoffs and felt like world-beaters. None of their arguments make any sense.

1. Manning's low passing total = We were stopping him! We had a nine minute drive late in the third that was 13 plays and we passed twice. We ran all over them. They won't have it, though.

2. It's cold so Manning will suck. Manning lost those games in the cold because his defense sucked. However now cold = kryptonite.

3. Chris Harris doesn't pick off Flacco, the Ravens go into the half up by ten. Somehow Flacco would have totally for sure scored a magical 18 point TD and kicked a three point field goal had Chris Harris not picked off Flacco.

4. The Ravens "gave up" after the half. That pick six was so devastating the Ravens and coaches all stopped trying half way into the game. They basically just said "why bother" in the locker room and came out in the second half to try and lose on purpose. Nothing Denver did had anything do with the second half. Also, this doesn't mean the Ravens are emotionally soft.

5. Flacco, who has been horrible on the road all year, is going to come into Denver and run a no-huddle and put up a ton of production. The re-tooled offensive line will come here and take seven step drops and chuck it deep to an awesome secondary against a team that leads the NFL in sacks. Denver fans will be quiet and let Flacco do this because they have so much respect for Ray Lewis and Baltimore has heart!

6. The Ravens own Denver. They are 1-3 in Denver and are on a short week playing at altitude. Yes, that one win was a fluky Shannon Sharpe strip from going the other way, and yes that was their super bowl team, but shut up, you! Manning hasn't lost to the Ravens in over a decade. This all means one thing: the Ravens are due and will beat Denver.

That makes sense.

Last edited by Kaylore; 01-10-2013 at 09:10 AM..
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #170
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

At first I was like, am I being too overconfident?
Then I realized, we kicked the crap out of Baltimore, IN Baltimore. Yes, they had injuries, but still, now they have to come to Denver, try to do in Denver what they couldn't do in front of their home crowd, on a short week.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #171
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I've read three forums and they remind me of us last year going into New England. We beat a team that really was flawed and wasn't going to do much in the playoffs and felt like world-beaters. None of their arguments make any sense.

1. Manning's low passing total = We were stopping him! We had a nine minute drive late in the third that was 13 plays and we passed twice. We ran all over them. They won't have it, though.

2. It's cold so Manning will suck. Manning lost those games in the cold because his defense sucked. However now cold = kryptonite.

3. Chris Harris doesn't pick off Flacco, the Ravens go into the half up by ten. Somehow Flacco would have totally for sure scored a magical 18 point TD and kicked a three point field goal had Chris Harris not picked off Flacco.

4. The Ravens "gave up" after the half. That pick six was so devastating the Ravens and coaches all stopped trying half way into the game. They basically just said "why bother" in the locker room and came out in the second half to try and lose on purpose. Nothing Denver did had anything do with the second half. Also, this doesn't mean the Ravens are emotionally soft.

5. Flacco, who has been horrible on the road all year, is going to come into Denver and run a no-huddle and put up a ton of production. The re-tooled offensive line will come here and take seven step drops and chuck it deep to an awesome secondary against a team that leads the NFL in sacks. Denver fans will be quiet and let Flacco do this because they have so much respect for Ray Lewis and Baltimore has heart!

6. The Ravens own Denver. They are 1-3 in Denver and are on a short week playing at altitude. Yes, that one win was a fluky Shannon Sharpe strip from going the other way, and yes that was their super bowl team, but shut up, you! Manning hasn't lost to the Ravens in over a decade. This all means one thing: the Ravens are due and will beat Denver.

That makes sense.
It really does remind me of us last year. Everyone, including them, know what will happen this game, they just won't admit it. I understand the any given Sunday theory, but that's all they have.

It isn't pathetic or anything, because after all they are where we were just a year ago. But I'm bored with it all. I'm ready for Patriots week.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #172
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Booo....they require you to wait till Feb 9 to post. Lame.

Guess I can't fix this guys post "Ray is the kind of guy who will knock the opponent down then tell them that he loves them as they try to get up to go back to the huddle."

to read, "Ray is the kind of guy who will knock the opponent down and then stab them with a knife"

all well
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #173
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I learned that Bernard Pierce runs just like AD.
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #174
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I learned that Bernard Pierce runs just like AD.
I heard he was a hybrid between ad and Arian only better.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #175
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote