The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Default Jacoby Jones

I'm re-watching the game from a few weeks ago against Baltimore. A lot of folks have brought up turnovers as a real potential issue, but I have another one.

There were a few times Jacoby Jones nearly got loose in the first game. That guy is supremely dynamic. Our punt and kick coverage is among the best in the league, but if you're trying to come up with a scenario in which we lose...Jones is mine. It's particularly scary if the weather is going to be spotty.

Prater and Colquitt need to be at the top of their game on Saturday. They need to make absolutely sure he doesn't get a chance to change the game.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 11:53 PM   #2
KevinJames
DT

Jacoby is like their version of Trindon he also makes his fair share of mistakes to go along with big plays, neither will see many returns tho.
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:04 AM   #3
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Prater kicks them in the north or south endzone so no worry there. Punts will stay in the thin air for 20 seconds so fair catch every time. We got this one!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #4
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Prater kicks them in the north or south endzone so no worry there. Punts will stay in the thin air for 20 seconds so fair catch every time. We got this one!

I concur. Touchbacks all day long on kickoffs, fair catches on punts. The only thing that may happen is that Jacoby gambles and DOESN'T call a fair catch and either fumbles or gets blasted. But I do hope the staff is considering JJ as a threat to gameplan on.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #5
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Jacoby is like their version of Trindon he also makes his fair share of mistakes to go along with big plays, neither will see many returns tho.
In that cold they both might
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote