The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
Jeboatw

Default First Broncos Game

So, I'm hoping some of you guys can give me a heads up as to what to expect at the game next weekend. I've been a huge Broncos fan my entire life, but have never actually been to a home game. Growing up moving around a lot (military family) and settling down in SC (before the Panthers) resulted in me latching on to the Broncos as my NFL team. I've seen them in Atlanta and Charlotte whenever they have played, but never made it back to CO to take in a home game....until next week!

Some of things I was hoping you guys could give me a heads up on include the following:

- What should I realistically pay for tickets Stubhub seems to be rediculously high right now, and it looks like they are dropping, but I want to make sure I don't get robbed.

- Would you recommend self parking or public transportation (staying at the Cherry Creek Courtyard)? Here in Atlanta (where I currently reside) its a little more expensive to park, but a whole lot easier to get in and out. That being said our public transportation sucks.

- Any other sites you recommend for Sunday? I was thinking of taking in a Coors tour, checking out downtown, and maybe taking a trip to Boulder. Does that sound like a decent plan?

Thanks a million for the heads up on these thing. I know I'll have a blast either way, but trying to answer most of my questions so I can enjoying the trip while out there.
Sponsored Links