The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default Chip Kelly on verge of becoming

The Cleveland Browns coach?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...rowns/1810305/

San Diego wants to interview Arians and Lovie.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

the title was very suspenseful. I had to clicked just to see!
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
cousinal11
East Coast Bronco

Vick to Cleveland coming next?
cousinal11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

I just don't see him being successful in the NFL.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
Rocket 7
Formerly known as Dipso

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70

"@FauxJohnMadden: One perk for Chip Kelly going from Oregon to the Browns is he will no longer have to work in January."
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
He is steve spurrier part II to me.

Unless of course he gets a stud QB which seems doubtful at this time.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Look for the Browns to trade for Alex Smith...
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:50 PM   #8
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

They had to go with him after McDaniels turned them down before they asked.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #9
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

I thought he was the hot prospect this year. Surely he can do better than Cleveland. He must really like Rock and Roll.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #10
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
"@FauxJohnMadden: One perk for Chip Kelly going from Oregon to the Browns is he will no longer have to work in January."
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #11
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Fool.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #12
g6matty

incarceratedbob tweeted a week ago this is a done deal. hes always right so dont all b**** at once that he gets lucky and guesses. i follow this guy on twitter and hes a sports genius. he gets his inside info from various people who work within the building. security guards chefs relatives of players. he doesnt tweet **** unless he knows it for fact he has a reputation he likes to keep high so when hes adamant about something its usually true.

he also pegged manning to denver after his first trip to dove valley. he was just doing his due process by talking to the other teams .
Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
19Morton77
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
Not with what he has to work with in Cleveland. I don't think Weeden is the Oregon type coach he might bring to the NFL. He would be perfect with RG3 who loves to run, has an arm and is smart.
19Morton77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #14
Paladin
Ring of Famer

Tebow for the Browns with Kelly?
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #15
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
incarceratedbob tweeted a week ago this is a done deal. hes always right so dont all b**** at once that he gets lucky and guesses. i follow this guy on twitter and hes a sports genius. he gets his inside info from various people who work within the building. security guards chefs relatives of players. he doesnt tweet **** unless he knows it for fact he has a reputation he likes to keep high so when hes adamant about something its usually true.

he also pegged manning to denver after his first trip to dove valley. he was just doing his due process by talking to the other teams .
http://exposingdumb****s.blogspot.co...e-insider.html
http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-...omplete-fraud/
http://newyorkstateofsports.com/2012...omplete-fraud/
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #16
g6matty

nah bro i follow him personally on twitter hes good when it comes to gambling and he is close friends with adam schefter . would schefty follow a no body fraud on twitter? i think not. everyone has doubters and people are looking to boost their own reputation by taking down some body elses who breaks news weeks or days in advance. **** you and your blogs , bro
Old 01-04-2013, 10:47 PM   #17
Agamemnon

Oregon's offense + Cleveland Browns? Wow that's going to be one giant turd...
Old 01-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #18
g6matty

well atleast chip kelly can find his qb in year one because the BEST option qb can be drafted in the freakin 7th round. no body is lookin for that kind of qb and plus teblow will be a free agent but i dont think he wants that kind of qb. he likes the faster more agile types it seems. plus tebow cant throw .
Old 01-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #19
g6matty

cleveland also has a **** ton of picks dont they ?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #20
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Nah, bro it's funny that you say he is always right. My "blog" showed that. Maybe you need to follow him closer.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:20 PM   #21
g6matty

I'm not going to read that article but the reason he came out with the Namdi tweet was because his sources were correct that he was going to be a jet but they couldn't come up with enough money that Philly was able too. He said that he felt like he needed to deliver something to the people he couldn't sit on his hands like a p***Y nd not report on the biggest news of that offseason so he took a gamble nd lost. Eagles weren't even in the namdi race at all until early that morning they called his agent with a huge offer without ever bringing him in. No one saw that coming it was a huge surprise. I applaud icb for not being a p***Y and puttin his rep on the line
Old 01-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #22
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Incarcerated Bob: Better Than ESPN or a Complete Fraud?
July 23, 2012Admin
3 comments
Incarcerated Bob, aka IBN, has a very strong following on Twitter. With over 33,000 followers, Bob claims to be in the ’#1 Underground *Breaking Sports News*’ outlet. In addition, Bob wrote a blogspot article, boasting why he is a credible source. While almost every media member does not feel the need to write about his/her legitmacy, Bob feels the need to constantly defend himself and block users that do not agree with his opinions. Given Bob’s assertions that he is better than the main stream media (ESPN and WFAN are often cited), I decided to track Bob’s accuracy (with screen shots). Bob boasted that 90 percent of his stories are confirmed days later by MSM outlets. With 90 percent as my baseline, let’s see how accurate Bob has been over the last month…

Story #1: Bob reports that Deron Williams will not re-sign with the Nets. (Evidence)

Prior to the NBA Draft, Bob tweeted that Deron Williams would not be joining the Nets in Brooklyn. With the Nets sitting on a lottery-protected first round pick, Bob stated that the Nets landing the #1 pick did not matter.

Verdict: Williams did re-sign with the Nets. While Bob flip flopped on this story, his initial report was bogus. Bob took credit that his second story was a ‘hit’, but people who actually pay attention realize that Bob’s initial guess was not correct.

Result: 0 for 1

Story #2: Bob reports that the Penguins have signed Zach Parise (Evidence)

Parise was clearly the biggest free agent fish and Bob did not hesitate to throw out a guess on Parise. Once again, Bob started pounding his chest, stating that he had beaten ESPN to the NHL’s biggest free agent story. When the Parise ‘scoop’ started to lose steam, Bob started to blame Parise’s wife for his inaccurate scoop. When wrong, Bob will blantantly blast a follower for challenging his inaccurate story. In this example, Bob tells the follower that he never reported that the Penguins ‘signed’ Parise when it’s obvious that he did. Parise was never linked to Pittsburgh, so it’s obvious that this was another guess by Bob.

Verdict: Parise signed a massive contract with the Minnesota Wild.

Result: 0 for 2

Story #3: Bob reports that Nash will sign with Raptors (if they offer the biggest deal), then reports Nash has SIGNED with the Knicks. (Evidence 1) (Evidence 2)

This may be Bob’s biggest miss to date. Within a 10-hour window, Bob made two horribly inaccurate guesses before the Suns and Lakers finalized a sign-and-trade for Nash. Typically, sign-and-trades are very complex and take numerous days to complete. Top insiders typically do not miss this horribly on the biggest scoops.

Verdict: Nash was traded in the Lakers in a sign-and-trade.

Results: 0 for 4

Story #4: Bob reports Ray Allen deal is 95% done with Heat; Raymond Felton coming to Knicks in a sign-and trade (Evidence)

Bob is officially on the board with two correct scoops.

Results: 2 for 6

Story #5: Bob reports Baylor WR Josh Gordon will join Bills, Dolphins, Browns, Raiders, OR Vikings (Evidence)

This is a very, very common tactic by Bob. Bob will throw out a few different team names and when one sticks, Bob will count it as a hit. For the purpose of this article, we won’t count this as a hit or miss.

Verdict: Gordon signed with the Browns.

Story #6: Bob reports that Dwight Howard will join the Nets (Evidence 1) (Evidence 2) (Evidence 3)

Obviously the biggest story of the summer. Bob spent a lot of time pounding his chest that he nailed this story. Bob stated that ‘late media’ will get ‘chirped’. Soon after these tweets, the Nets signed Brook Lopez, ending the Nets’ hopes to land Dwight Howard. Bob was very, very quiet after the Lopez signing and still insist that Howard will end up with the Nets. As of now, this is another massive miss by IBN.

Verdict: Howard is still a member of the Magic, but couldn’t join the Nets when Bob stated.

Result: 2 for 7

Story #7: Bob reports that the Knicks will match the offer for Jeremy Lin (Evidence)

This story doesn’t need any explanation.

Verdict: The Knicks did not match Lin’s offer.

Result: 2 for 8

After following eight of the summer’s largest stories, Bob’s success rate was a paltry 25 percent. Bob has had his share of massive misses in the past (Asomugha to NYJ) and a few really nice guesses (Manning to DEN). While Bob will boast that he is better than ESPN, his success rate indicates that he is nothing more than a normal sports fan who tries to be a so-called insider. Bob claims to have sources within every single professional sports organization, but that’s just not even possible. Even the industries very best insiders (Adam Schefler) have difficulty mastering one sport, let alone four.

At the end of the day, Bob is a very entertaining ‘Twitter’ personality. Bob claims that he has been given offers from Sid Rosenberg, WFAN, and other major outlets for his sports expertise. In addition, Bob claims to make six figures for his insider services. While no viable outlet will pay for 25 percent accuracy, Bob’s assertions are as accurate as his Steve Nash scoop. I recommend that every sports fan follows Bob for pure entertainment. Followers can laugh at Bob’s inaccurate scoops and constant chest pounding when he gets one out of every four scoops. Clearly, Incarcerated Bob is not better than ESPN.
http://newyorkstateofsports.com/2012...omplete-fraud/

The guy is right at times and then he is wrong at times. I don't get why people like yourself think he can do no wrong. Each to their own though.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #23
g6matty

Tldr but seriously you go through all that to prove wat ? I like the guy u won't change that he does more right then wrong in my eyes . He does what main stream reporters don't do . Takes risks and trusts insiders when **** isn't finalized but likely to happen . Espinoza or nfl network won't report anything till its 100% which is fine but bob hears **** and runs with it way before other ppl
Old 01-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #24
g6matty

Espn wow. Auto correct
Old 01-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #25
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

really good D, young stud RB, top LT in the game, solid young and upcoming WR corp.
now they just need a QB and a TE.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote