The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
mopatt24
Seasoned Veteran

Default Week 2 Video Highlights

Here are the week 2 highlights, which was pretty difficult to do. There really wasn't much to grab from this game. Man, our team was raw but still kept it close. I'm putting the finishing touches on week 3 and should have week 4 up tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy the vid and throw some more music tracks at me.

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk9wl0swyr...e%20Fiasco.mp4
mopatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #2
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Good stuff - we so had that game if not for the those 3 early picks. Rematch in the Superbowl maybe, we'll kill em.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:11 AM   #3
Baba Booey
twitter: @dpieza

HURRY HURRY!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

The team I really want to replay is Houston. No way we give up those big plays to them now.
Baba Booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:16 AM   #4
g6matty

i miss mcgahee. although knoshon has played so good ! it seems he lacks anything longer then a ten yard run.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Nice Vid man. Yep I don't think we would have lost any of those first games now. We are 10x the team we were at the start of the season. The only team that worries me is the Patties and it's not because they are better then we are they just seem to have our number. Wish we could borrow Shanny when we played Bellocheat. He always seemed to whoop his ass.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #6
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
i miss mcgahee. although knoshon has played so good ! it seems he lacks anything longer then a ten yard run.
Outside of the fact that he's had at least 1 run for more than 16 yards in every game since he's been back right?

And outside of the fact that Moreno already has more longer runs than McGahee this year right?

Maybe you're talking about Trent Richardson.

Last edited by Action; 12-29-2012 at 11:20 AM..
Old 12-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
MillerMayhem58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Outside of the fact that he's had at least 1 run for more than 16 yards in every game since he's been back right?

And outside of the fact that Moreno already has more longer runs than McGahee this year right?

Lets not forget how that ball is NOT being fumbled now without Willis Mcfumbles in there. Knowshon took that time off and and learned how to be an NFL RB. I was a huge Knowsho hater but the kid is showing me something now. Things I never knew he could do, like be patient and hit the hole. He's still learning but he's made more progress in the last few weeks than his first three years in the league. GOODBYE Willis Mcfumbles!!!
Old 12-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator

Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerMayhem58 View Post
Lets not forget how that ball is NOT being fumbled now without Willis Mcfumbles in there. Knowshon took that time off and and learned how to be an NFL RB. I was a huge Knowsho hater but the kid is showing me something now. Things I never knew he could do, like be patient and hit the hole. He's still learning but he's made more progress in the last few weeks than his first three years in the league. GOODBYE Willis Mcfumbles!!!
Your absolutely on point. It's just mind boggling how drastically different he is as a player now compared to before. 180 degrees.
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #9
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post

get off my tip dude

keep googling and checking my posts for errors nerd
Old 12-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #10
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Good stuff - we so had that game if not for the those 3 early picks. Rematch in the Superbowl maybe, we'll kill em.
Even after the 3 picks Denver had ball down two times only down 10-0. They punted and Moreno fumble. That game was there for the taking and Denver blew it.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #11
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Even after the 3 picks Denver had ball down two times only down 10-0. They punted and Moreno fumble. That game was there for the taking and Denver blew it.
"fumbled"
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator

Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
get off my tip dude

keep googling and checking my posts for errors nerd
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley