The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #26
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Buying from scalpers at the game just too much drama and work for my taste. Are they real, are they stolen, will i find the tickets. I'd say thats better for the younger men. I'm old I'd like to know if i am getting in or not before i go lol.

Still if it was in my city, then maybe that would be a plan for kicks. If you don't get in you just go home.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #27
XXXII&III
Pro Bowler

Not just guys! Even back then I was on the longer side of being a "younger" woman and didn't hesitate. I'll do it again if I have to, lol.
XXXII&III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #28
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA Bronco View Post
I will say - this did not work in 1997 or 2002 in New Orleans. 1997 was a Favre superbowl. It worked for the Final Four this year, but not back in 2003.

Nola is a weird town for scalping. No good parking lots to roam. Lots of cops.
In big games scalping tickets will be sky high or nothing. The teams involved have a lot to do with it. I think if Denver makes it the cheapest tickets would be if Atlanta was in it. Green Bay, SF would be spendy for sure. Seattle would have a high ticket too since most people up there have money compared to most of the country. I'm thinking average nosebleed will be 1500-2k this year.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #29
XXXII&III
Pro Bowler

Higher, I bet. Like around 3K. As I said upthread, face value for the cheapest tickets should come in just under $1000.

It also depends on which teams have fans who travel well. Green Bay for sure. Seattle.... don't know.... don't think they have a lot of fans around the country, and it's kind of far for them to go from Seattle.
XXXII&III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #30
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXII&III View Post
Higher, I bet. Like around 3K. As I said upthread, face value for the cheapest tickets should come in just under $1000.

It also depends on which teams have fans who travel well. Green Bay for sure. Seattle.... don't know.... don't think they have a lot of fans around the country, and it's kind of far for them to go from Seattle.
Well I didn't think that Seattle had that many fans but I work in NW a lot and a lot of their fans have the attitude if they make it they better go because it never happens. The fact that Seattle has higher incomes than most places will drive it sky high too. I'll bet GB/Pitt was sky high couple years ago. Even last years was probably extremely high with NY and NE.